Thread: Where can I get Ron Paul signs and bumper stickers?

Where can I get Ron Paul signs and bumper stickers?

I ordered some yard signs and bumper stickers on 12/4 from the official website and I still haven't recieved them.
    This is a problem. I am preaching about Dr. Paul to everyone that I know that will listen but I can't proudly display my support at my home or on my vehicle.

I am willing to buy more. I just want them ASAP so that people in my area can see his name before the Feb. 5th primary.

Let me know if there is any where on the internet that would have these items in stock.
    Thanks,

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The campaign is a little slow with the shipping, just be patient. You could always try cafepress too.
    I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.

I know it is taking 3 weeks to order from the store... the printers are swamped.

Try Ebay. They have lots of stuff.

Not to take away from the campaign site, I used cafepress and got everything within a week.

Get in touch with a meet-up group in your area..

I have a good catalog of bumper stickers and shirts on my website. Just go to the "Ron Paul Gear" section. It's all from CafePress. Cool stuff, fast shipping. I don't sell it, I just link to the best stuff I found.

The site is EverythingRonPaul.com - click the link in my signature.
    Last edited by gb13; 12-18-2007 at 10:09 AM. Reason: addition/correction

usually somebody in your meetup group will have extra materials.
    Whats in your survival cache?

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness."

Ordered from the campaign 4 times...always with in 6-7 days

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by charger View Post
    I ordered some yard signs and bumper stickers on 12/4 from the official website and I still haven't recieved them.
    This is a problem. I am preaching about Dr. Paul to everyone that I know that will listen but I can't proudly display my support at my home or on my vehicle.

I am willing to buy more. I just want them ASAP so that people in my area can see his name before the Feb. 5th primary.

Let me know if there is any where on the internet that would have these items in stock.
    Thanks,
    Try your Local Meetup Group. They should have some.

http://RonPaul.Meetup.com/
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Exclamation

Best site for Bumper stickers and Yard Signs BAR NONE: www.ronpaulgrassrootshq.com

Call Tom directly and tell him i referred you. -Peter
    "The Revolution Begins"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4HW3I82lg

"I want a home and children. - its all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -W. Wallace

Best way to get cheap Ron Paul stuff is through local meetup groups. When you can buy in bulk prices drop fast. If your local meetup is small it isn't hard to co-ordinate with other area groups to order 100 shirts or 1000slim jims or 50 yard signs, driving prices way down. Plus the meetup group participation has been a key ingrediant in the revolution's success so far. Plus it's reassuring to see other Ron Paul people in your area.

Since that ramble accidently became a meetup group endorsment forgive me for putting up a link to a video showing my local meetup in action!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWFgXVqridg

try contacting those in a meetup group near you. a guy in my meetup had a whole box of bumper stickers and a few thousand slimjims. I wouldn't order anything from the offical site except the limited edition buttons. Those are sleek.
    "There is no such thing as society: there are individual men and women, and there are families." --Margaret Thatcher

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."--Margaret Thatcher

Might I recommend purchasing "Glass Chalk" and handwriting/designing a Ron Paul message on your back car window? I did this with my car and it gets way more 'looks' than my bumper sticker. I find that the bumper sticker helps to let people know that Ron Paul is a candidate, and that the eye-catching design helps to gauge the support. It's a wonderful relationship.

Here's where I got the idea from:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P8iFT5iHXnc

Just remember when you buy directly from Ron Pauls store, it goes towards the campaign. I ordered on the 5th and they e-mailed me saying it was shipping today, so maybe they are catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by firebirdnation View Post
    Just remember when you buy directly from Ron Pauls store, it goes towards the campaign. I ordered on the 5th and they e-mailed me saying it was shipping today, so maybe they are catching up.
    Are you sure??? because i was told Ron does not see one red cent from there! If he does get the money then i will buy some apparel also...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ive got about 20 or so extra bumper stickers and about 200 extra slim jims if peeps need them.
    Charles Gathers
    US Air Force Veteran, 2000 - 2006