Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Wants to Ban Burning Flag

Trump Wants to Ban Burning Flag

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FREEDOM OF SPEECH MFR
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Right-wing political correctness.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

slow news day? There is already a law on the books for this the only reason why its not enforced is the supreme court ruling. This is just fluff he wanted to sell the idea that he loves his country.

I can't imagine Trump not wanting to ban flag burning.

What kind of sick $#@! would burn an American flag?

Just disgusting.

Throw 'em in prison with the pedos & anarchists so they can all compete for title of lowest scum of the earth.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Whatever it takes to protect the GOP flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you can't burn the flag, then it's not a symbol of liberty.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If you can't burn the flag, then it's not a symbol of liberty.
    So right... +rep... I thought it was already against the law
    Last edited by shakey1; 06-18-2019 at 12:54 PM.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Supreme court already ruled that flag burning as protest is legal and protected free speech. They are trying to get around that with a new amendment to the Constitution banning it (not gonna pass). Burning a flag is considered the proper way to dispose of a retired flag.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What kind of sick $#@! would burn an American flag?

Just disgusting.

Throw 'em in prison with the pedos & anarchists so they can all compete for title of lowest scum of the earth.
    What kind ? The worst , Communists and idol worshipers .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What kind ? The worst , Communists and idol worshipers .
    If they don't like America, they can get out.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Burning flags is proper disposal for raggedy flags . There should be flag classes @TheTexan in publik skoolz so everyone knows proper etiquette .
    Do something Danke

If they don't like America, they can get out.
    Hell yeah !
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I can't imagine Trump not wanting to ban flag burning.

As funny as that reads, it is very true.

Burning flags is proper disposal for raggedy flags . There should be flag classes @TheTexan in publik skoolz so everyone knows proper etiquette .
    +rep
    - Kim Kardashian

I use raggedy flags for my shop rags.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Libertarian purists are always going to quibble about inconsequential issues such as flag burning while Trump is busy solving bigger issues of real consequence. This is why you guys will never get ahead and your movement will die with you in your mom's basement. Don't care one way or the other about this topic, if this is what Trump has to do to win his base and continue on his crusade fighting for the nations survival, SO BE ..............IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    American flags or other country flags?
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Personally I prefer a black flag under cover of darkness .
    Do something Danke

American flags or other country flags?
    He could be one of those subversive canadian sympathizers .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Libertarian purists are always going to quibble about inconsequential issues such as flag burning while Trump is busy solving bigger issues of real consequence. This is why you guys will never get ahead and your movement will die with you in your mom's basement. Don't care one way or the other about this topic, if this is what Trump has to do to win his base and continue on his crusade fighting for the nations survival, SO BE ..............IT!!!!
    This flag stuff is complicated and confusing so that is why the President is taking the lead here I imagine. It is even worse at sea . There are all kinds of dirty foreigners running around flying flags to countries they have never been to .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Trump is busy solving bigger issues of real consequence
    Such as?

I agree that this issue, as much as it reflects core values that are antithetical to our cause, is not one that has any likelihood of Trump getting his way. But there are plenty of bigger issues of real consequence where this same statist law-and-order tendency drives Trump not to solve problems, but to cause them, such as his trade, immigration, and gun policies.

Such as?

I agree that this issue, as much as it reflects core values that are antithetical to our cause, is not one that has any likelihood of Trump getting his way. But there are plenty of bigger issues of real consequence where this same statist law-and-order tendency drives Trump not to solve problems, but to cause them, such as his trade, immigration, and gun policies.
    At this point I prefer nobody tackle any gun policies . Hopefully they can amuse themselves with house dems , dem pres candidates , other jokers , immigrants and trade .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    LOL! I love Izzard!!!
    There is no spoon.

Waiting for some idiot to burn a flag of the Netherlands because they think it's the Russian flag
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Such as?

Taxes, regulations and the supreme court for one. Not gonna die on the hill that is flag burning and you shouldn't.

This flag stuff is complicated and confusing so that is why the President is taking the lead here I imagine. It is even worse at sea . There are all kinds of dirty foreigners running around flying flags to countries they have never been to .
    Yea, it can be complicated. But even more than that, this is an issue he is using to solidify his base so that he can get re-elected in 2020. Its a gimmick that is going to affect less than 0.0000001% of the population. Let it go people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast