Thread: NH Republican Party most excited about cannabis, Constitional Carry, and deregulation

Thumbs up NH Republican Party most excited about cannabis, Constitional Carry, and deregulation

What is the state Republican Party where you live most excited about accomplishing in 2017? In New Hampshire, Party leadership is excited about the most pro-liberty Constitutional Carry law in the nation, expanding medical cannabis, decriminalizing cannabis, eliminating regulations, stopping tax increases, and cutting taxes, among other things. Most of these things sound pretty good. Glad to see leadership jumped on board the Republican liberty train.

This was the center piece of what the Republicans were cheering accomplishing in 2017 at the 2018 Annual Meeting.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Keith and stuff

Hope like hell we can hold on to them this fall.

With any luck the progs and Massholes won't be motivated to vote since they already have lefties at the federal level.

Need to send Edie DeMarais back the hell home as well.

Keep me posted on that, let me know if there is anything I can do to help whoever her opposition is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @Keith and stuff

Hope like hell we can hold on to them this fall.

With any luck the progs and Massholes won't be motivated to vote since they already have lefties at the federal level.

Need to send Edie DeMarais back the hell home as well.

Keep me posted on that, let me know if there is anything I can do to help whoever her opposition is.
    The Dems are very motivated to vote. Yeah and Custer's going to be relaxed during the second. But in the first district nobody knows what's going to happen in the Republican or Democratic primary. The Democratic primaries got like a dozen people, it's crazy. Governor Sununu is expected to win reelection. But the Democrats are hoping to take the state senate in the state house like they try to do every time. We're definitely going to need the Republicans to work and get out the vote to make sure that Republicans win House Seats, there's a lot of close House Seats that Republicans should be able to win. Hopefully Sununu being moderate on social issues will help with the state Senate candidates. I mean, hopefully it's good for something.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.