Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A MOB of rampaging monkeys have stormed a village in Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    I dreamt this. It came true. If the trend holds, which is must, the monkeys will next construct sea going vessels and invade California, we need to act now. Drone the monkeys!
    Well ... let's at least wait until after the monkeys are done with California ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Seriously, who loses a fight to a monkey? I'm just an average guy and I'd like to think I could take on a couple monkeys in a fight pretty easily. Just give em the old boot to the head or choke them out.

Unless they meant apes (which aren't monkeys) because they are ungodly strong.

Without a gun you would lose a fight to a monkey. They have over 4 times the strength of a man. They may look small and harmless, but that is very deceiving, they can kill you very fast.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Without a gun you would lose a fight to a monkey. They have over 4 times the strength of a man. They may look small and harmless, but that is very deceiving, they can kill you very fast.
    And they fight dirty. And I don't just mean fling poo.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    And they fight dirty. And I don't just mean fling poo.
    If monkey dared chuck poo at me I would respond with irresistible fecal flinging. I would gather feces from my dog, my neihbor, my cat, and my neighbors cat and return fire. That monkey's fur would be so $#@! laden he would not be able to walk. I would eat a bag of hot cheetos and get down right chemical with my poop slinging.

I would hook up a pump to the public sewer and spew high velocity poop at that dirty monkey,
    Last edited by bolil; 02-12-2013 at 03:47 AM.
    Best of luck in life.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    If monkey dared chuck poo at me I would respond with irresistible fecal flinging. I would gather feces from my dog, my neihbor, my cat, and my neighbors cat and return fire. That monkey's fur would be so $#@! laden he would not be able to walk. I would eat a bag of hot cheetos and get down right chemical with my poop slinging.

I would hook up a pump to the public sewer and spew high velocity poop at that dirty monkey,

"The Patriarch"

Just finished up a "light" read. Pretty funky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12