Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: US Bombs Assad (Again)

Lavrov: I\'m not aware that U.S. warned Russia of strike on govt forces in southern Syria

16:00
    LAVROV: CURRENT U.S. POSITION ON SYRIA GIVES ENCOURAGEMENT TO TERRORISTS

U.S. STRIKE ON SYRIA GOVT FORCES SHOWS DESIRE TO TAKE THE HEAT OFF JABHAT AL-NUSRA, SET IT TO START FIGHTING DAMASCUS - LAVROV

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Don't forget Ivanka and Jared. It could have been them too.
    ...you beat me to it!...

....it's just the same old same old...in my community the same republican idiots who sported the dole, bush, mccain and romney yard signs are now apologizing and cheerleading for stinking trump...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Why not quote from the source? Trouble at Shill Central?

http://www.inherentresolve.mil/News/...tanf-garrison/

Coalition statement on At Tanf garrison
    By CJTF-OIR | May 18, 2017

SOUTHWEST ASIA – The coalition struck pro-regime forces that were advancing well inside an established de-confliction zone northwest of At Tanf, Syria, May 18, and that posed a threat to U.S. and partner forces at At Tanf.

This action was taken after apparent Russian attempts to dissuade Syrian pro-regime movement south towards At Tanf were unsuccessful, a coalition aircraft show of force, and the firing of warning shots. Coalition forces have been operating in the At Tanf area for many months training and advising vetted partner forces engaged in the fight against ISIS.

The agreed upon de-confliction zone agreement remains in effect.
    Last edited by timosman; 05-19-2017 at 11:15 AM.

I like how the MSM now refers to the Syrian Military as "Pro-regime forces", as if that somehow makes our unconstitutional war with Syria less unconstitutional... What if China or Russia decided to start bombing our military bases in the US and referred to our troops as "Pro-trump regime forces"? I suppose the world would stand by and let it happen, be happy even, since Trump is a dictator like all other dictators?

Quote Originally Posted by randbot16 View Post
    I like how the MSM now refers to the Syrian Military as "Pro-regime forces", as if that somehow makes our unconstitutional war with Syria less unconstitutional... What if China or Russia decided to start bombing our military bases in the US and referred to our troops as "Pro-trump regime forces"? I suppose the world would stand by and let it happen, be happy even, since Trump is a dictator like all other dictators?

I am appalled at your lack of understanding of the world of international politics.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    If McMaster went around Trump, and Trump didn't raise a peep of objection, does it matter?

Would Trump be any less responsible?
    Don't you know Bush wasn't responsible for Iraq or the stan.... Chaney Romsfield did it. ttBush ran on a much more non interventionist FB than trump......Bush was great..... we should reelect bush
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Don't you know Bush wasn't responsible for Iraq or the stan.... Chaney Romsfield did it. ttBush ran on a much more non interventionist FB than trump......Bush was great..... we should reelect bush
    FDR was also a freedom-loving MAGA hero but was stopped from turning the country into a paradise by deep state intervention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Lavrov: I\'m not aware that U.S. warned Russia of strike on govt forces in southern Syria

U.S. STRIKE ON SYRIA GOVT FORCES SHOWS DESIRE TO TAKE THE HEAT OFF JABHAT AL-NUSRA, SET IT TO START FIGHTING DAMASCUS - LAVROV
    Thank you for your Syria updates.

I probably should not share this on a public forum, but I do have a relative who is fighting for a 'pro-Assad militia' in Syria. He was recruited from Shia mosque in Pakistan. According to his Iranian handler, who keeps contact with his family in Karachi, he is still safe, but wasn't too far away from this site.

Personally I think my relative is dumb, but hey, he wants to be martyr, so let him be.

Related to this recent attack, a post by the Syrian Arab Army's FB page:
    Being a military-oriented page we distant our posts from all politics, but we are compelled to make an exception this time.
    The US and UK present in Syria is highly illegal, by international law and even by the laws of these countries.
    The US cannot initiate a war without congress approval unless the National Security of the United States was directly and/or indirectly at threat, also if an American was harmed directly and/or indirectly, then the US can initiate a full scale war without a per-approval from the congress.
    Do you see where we are going with this? These provocation are not intended to deter the Syrian Army from reaching the borders because they can't do that without a full scale intervention, they know their mercenaries are incapable of such a thing even with their help so hey are trying to get the pretext to further increase their presence, they are trying to legalize their ground and air activity by creating a loop not on international law because they don't care about international law, but a loop on their own laws. Because after the Iraq invasion and the situation created by the illegal action taken back then, no US president is willing to initiate another baseless full scale war, and again, baseless not in regard of international law yet in regard of their own laws.
    So with that in the picture, and that is a fraction of the whole picture, those expecting an in-calulated reaction by the Syrian command and/or its allies, should know why Syria is playing its cards very calmly and in a very calculated way.
    We cannot disclose what comes next, but a formation of Syrian troops is ~15km from al-Tanaf, keeping in mind that the aggression yesterday took place ~20km away; meaning the aggression was to create a pretext and failed dramatically and wasn't to deter SAA's and its allies advancement.
    Not every loud statement is a true statement, but almost every silent move is a valid one.
    This will be our last post regarding that issue unless something major happens, we believe we proved our argument and there are no more points to talk about, we will resume our normal posting.
    Last edited by ExPatPaki; 05-19-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExPatPaki View Post
    Thank you for your Syria updates.

I probably should not share this on a public forum, but I do have a relative who is fighting for a 'pro-Assad militia' in Syria. He was recruited from Shia mosque in Pakistan. According to his Iranian handler, who keeps contact with his family in Karachi, he is still safe, but wasn't too far away from this site.

Personally I think my relative is dumb, but hey, he wants to be martyr, so let him be.

Related to this recent attack, a post by the Syrian Arab Army's FB page:
    Good post/feedback on the al Tanaf border point... important to seal this smuggle route off.
    Your relative will not run out of 'cause' to fight..
    as the next hotspot heating up is in his own backyard
    Iranian Sistan and Baluchestan Province (insurrection funded by Qatar/Saudi against Iran directly...
    Don't be surprised to see the new Salafist 'NATO' create a pretext for staging forces & hardware.)

MiddleEastEye
    Army of Justice training camps in #Baluchestan & preparations for the upcoming operations against the Iranian occupation / #Iran .

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DALTowlUAAEBQq1.jpg:large
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DALTqtvUwAAL0vK.jpg:large
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DALTr4OU0AEMJSl.jpg:large
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DALTuHiUwAE6SVZ.jpg:large

=======

Trump's Saudi 'visit' is all about a demonstration of solidarity against Iran.

US President Donald Trump has headed to Saudi Arabia on his first foreign trip, which is chiefly aimed at forming a united front against Iran.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 05-19-2017 at 06:09 PM.

It's always cool to read from people who know what they're talking about. Thanks. It's too much detail for me.
    >_<

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mad Dog, Dunford & McGurk held a presser on Friday as POTUS/FLOTUS departed for Riyadh.
    I would draw attention to Q&A starting at 18:19

Back to back questions trying to get Mad Dog to face the ultimate question:
    Assad (& Russia) are coming... to Deir Ezzor/South Syria as we speak...
    Whatchagonna do when they come for you (& yer mercs..)
    bad boyz bad boyz.

Dunford keeps 'hammering' on the word 'de-conflict'..
    that's simply code talk to FREEZE the conflict(s).
    Same as it ever was for the UN/NWO/Hegemon recipe for world conquest/destabilization.
    They wanted to 'freeze' Aleppo too.
    Didn't happen... and won't happen.
    Assad absolutely determined to TAKE BACK EVERY INCH of Syria...
    NO 'UN administered Safe Zones' will be tolerated.

That's the issue that this presser is dancing around.
    It's the ONLY question that really matters...
    and LEGALLY... the Pentagon doesn't have a leg to stand on...
    they invaded. They must go.

There really is no 'grass roots' constituency 'supporting the rebels' in Syria... it's a complete fiction.
    There is no 'Civil War'... It is really this simple:
    Lavrov: US is using terrorists to fight Syrian government

=======

Ha... just in time for Trump's Salafist group hug in KSA!

IMPORTANT
    Iraq Counter Terrorism captured a HUGE ISIS weapons storage in west Mosul,
    all the weapons boxes were from #Saudi Arabia.

Art of the Deal!
    BREAKING: United States and Saudi Arabia agree on arms deal worth $350 billion over next ten years

Last edited by goldenequity; 05-20-2017 at 03:53 PM.

Good post/feedback on the al Tanaf border point... important to seal this smuggle route off.
    Your relative will not run out of 'cause' to fight..
    as the next hotspot heating up is in his own backyard
    Iranian Sistan and Baluchestan Province (insurrection funded by Qatar/Saudi against Iran directly...
    Don't be surprised to see the new Salafist 'NATO' create a pretext for staging forces & hardware.)
    This is rather interesting to note since ISI might also be involved with training such groups, though nothing is confirmed there. However, Pakistan seems to be doing this geopolitical dance between Saudi and Iran. Pakistan goes out of its way to assuage Iran when it comes to increasing Saudi-Pakistan ties. Pakistan also wants to do more trade with Iran. So it's all confusing but probably part of a bigger picture. Pakistan shares cultural and linguistic ties with Iran, but is a majority Sunni country with a significant Shia minority. A sectarian war in Pakistan would be devastating and NATO/Saudi funding of Wahabi/Salafi groups in Iran's Sistan-Baluchistan could spark it. But then again, that Baluch area which straddles both Pakistan and Iran has always been a hot spot and Saudi/Qatar funding of groups is nothing new. How it goes from here will be interesting to see.

Pakistan's Baluchistan has always had a secessionist movement from the 1960s which was probably more leftist than right wing religious extremist. Baluchistan is also central to long-term Chinese investment in Pakistan worth over $50 billion dollars which only keeps going up.

Any insurrection on the Iran side will destabilize the Pakistan side, there is no way to avoid that. Any terrorists will flow into Pakistan. China will not be happy about this. Pakistan will be put in a difficult spot with pressure from both Iran and China. Iran itself would react harshly, even sending troops into Pakistan after the terrorists. (Iran has already threatened to do this after 10 of its border guards were killed by terrorists who went back to Pakistan)

Now, back on to the subject regarding my relative. This is all very surprising and I still don't believe it entirely. I was a bit stoned when I first heard it, so I was extremely paranoid that the NSA had found this out and now thugs would be storming into my house. But since nothing has happened of the sort, I feel a bit more comfortable in sharing. I haven't told this to anyone but this forum is a good outlet for it. I don't talk much to my family in Pakistan and only do so if there is an emergency, death, etc. The most recent update I got was that my relative is back in Damascus and he's safe there for now.

There were some media reports last year, regarding Iran recruiting Pakistan and Afghan Shias. I dismissed it as anti-Iranian propaganda since the main source for it was neo-con group WINEP. However, now I have more information. The western media story said that Pakistan/Afghan Shias who were fighting but at the same time it said they were also guarding the 'Bibi Zaynab Shrine' in Damascus. Zaynab being a grand-daughter of the Prophet Muhammad, daughter of Imam Ali and sister of Imam Hussain (two highly revered male figures in Shia Islam, with Zaynab being the 2nd most highly revered female figure). The Shias love their shrines and they are willing to die for them.

That much is true, Pakistani/Afghan Shias are in Syria to guard shrines. That's pretty much it and they do very little fighting. My relative who has studied martial arts seemed to be impressive to the Iranians who then had him actually go to the front lines.

The Iranians also don't have to actively recruit in Pakistan or anywhere else. The Pakistani Shias seek them out. Iranian diplomats/agents are everywhere in Pakistan, they go to the mosques, make themselves known, but never offer anything. Young and possibly dumb Shias offer their services. Most are rejected, and very few are taken. As far as I know, Iran and Hezbollah have no shortage of volunteers willing to be martyrs from all over Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, and of course Pakistan. That's why most are either rejected, or sent to guard shrines.

What's also interesting is that Pakistan is silent on the matter of Iran recruiting. But there is also Saudi recruiting Sunnis, Pakistan is silent there on that too. Pakistan seems to be stuck between all the regional players: US, Iran, China, Saudi, Afghan govt, Taliban, and now Russia. For example, Pakistan actively supports the Taliban since it is a significant force and is a useful asset. In matters of geopolitical interest Pakistan was correct to disobey US demands to end its relationship with the Taliban since that group will now be useful to fight ISIS in Afghanistan and also act as buffer against ISIS from infiltrating deep into Pakistan. It is impressive that Pakistan maintains some amount relations with all players and has so far been immune to India's efforts to isolate it.

What would also be interesting is Israel's role in this since Iran is the main target. Saudi and Israel are seemingly getting closer due to their shared hatred of Iran and they also share the same values as both countries are pedophile central.
    Last edited by ExPatPaki; 05-20-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    But I am done with Amish because he doesn't like Trump.
    Why can't you be honest?

A House Republican is calling for an independent commission to examine Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election after President Trump’s bombshell decision to fire FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday.

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.), a member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, said on Twitter that he is “reviewing legislation to establish an independent commission on Russia.

If Amash wants to look at independent commissions, hold investigations and raise some hell about attacking the very people fighting these jihadi freaks - the sovereign nation of Syria and their allies, including Russia -, then I'd be right there. But no, he's playing with a lie created by the Clinton campaign.

LOL

Guns R Skeerry...

I'm a big fan of Lavrov. He is an amazing diplomat and no bull$#@!, like Putin. I don't know how he doesn't tear out what hair he has left after dealing with the demonic liars in the US and EU. Years of this crap, one administration after another. Same Zionazi Synagogue of Satan foreign policy. It's impossible to believe ANYTHING coming out of the US or EU governments. How does one deal with such abject non stop evil? It really is like having to conduct diplomacy with Satan himself.

Is anyone actually afraid of these characters?

...it's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Conflicting reports on whether these bombings were authorized by Trump (they are supposed to be) or whether McMaster went around him.
    I recall reading or hearing that Trump gave the generals or Pentagon or some such, broad authority to act on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I recall reading or hearing that Trump gave the generals or Pentagon or some such, broad authority to act on their own.

Let's see if he retracts it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's see if he retracts it.
    Bit late for that (already bombed a sovereign state, allied with Russia).

Bit late for that (already bombed a sovereign state, allied with Russia).
    Better late than never. At least it would show a capacity to learn.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Better late than never. At least it would show a capacity to learn.
    Ok Candide

Quote Originally Posted by randbot16 View Post

Those word games, part of propaganda/mind control, really piss me off. A previous one they used during the liberation of Aleppo was to describe it as "fallen" to government forces. Obviously, the game with that was to adjust the mush brains of the average Guardian reader into thinking the sovereign nation is invading it's own cities.

Bashar al-Assad's forces are taking back Aleppo — and slaughtering ...
    https://www.vox.com/world/2016/12/13...o-assad-retake
    Dec 14, 2016 - Aleppo is falling. Syrian regime forces, backed by Iran and Russian airstrikes, are on the verge of retaking the final remnants of the rebel-held ...

After Aleppo's Fall, What's Next in Syria's War: QuickTake Q&A ...
    https://www.bloomberg.com/.../with-aleppo-falling-what-happens-next-in-syria-s-civil...
    Dec 13, 2016 - After Aleppo's Fall, What's Next in Syria's War:

Aleppo falls apart: Assad's forces advance into eastern Aleppo | The ...
    http://www.economist.com/.../2171105...rban-stronghol...
    Dec 1, 2016 - The breakthrough came two weeks after pro-regime forces launched ... of at least a third of the city's east, the fall of Aleppo looks almost certain.

Aleppo Has fallen: But The Conflict Is Far From Over (pt.1) | HuffPost
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../al...from-over_us_5...
    Dec 20, 2016 - The fall of Aleppo represents the regime of Bashar al-Assad's most ...

$#@!ers. I would really enjoy seeing these media whores lined up and shot.

Ok Candide
    I didn't say it was likely, I said let's see, the implication being I doubt it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Is anyone actually afraid of these characters?

...it's sad.
    The insecurity of the Saudi mind is baffling. They are known to be cowards amongst Pakistani military circles. Unfortunately, Pakistan is in ways a vassal state of the Saudi royals and therefore the Pakistani soldiers have to do 'military exercises' with these baboons. Their laziness and cowardliness is discussed immensely in private. However, I think the Pakistan goal is to milk the Saudi royals for what its worth. Of course there are costs to Pakistan as a result, namely sectarian warfare.

No amount of US military deals will make the Saudis feel secure against an imaginary Iranian threat.

ExPatPaki & Goldenequity - you guys are making some really great posts. Thank you both.

Until the war in Syria started, I never had any idea how incredibly complicated the mid east-Asia is. There are so many factions, alliances, shifting alliances, tribal conflicts, ethnicities, etc. It can be very hard to follow.

On another forum I shared several PMs with a Kurd woman who lives in Atlanta. They're another group(s) who have confused me. She was from Iranian Kurdistan, hated the Iranians as well as Arabs and was an atheist. She schooled me on Islamization equaling Arabization and how that has subjugated all of these tribes and cultures who are not Arab but were conquered with most being converted to Islam. She was sympathetic to the Taliban for some anti Iranian reason but it was so complicated that I never got a clear picture of it all.

The idea of that whole region blowing up even more is a horrifying thought. It seems no matter what, we never get away from this damn AngloZionist driven madness.

TOTAL HYPOCRISY

BREAKING Saudi king slams Iran as 'spearhead of global terrorism'
    Saudi King: "The Iranian regime is the spearhead of international Terrorism."

"We have enough of the hostile actions of Iran in the region."

==========

Israeli min. of Intelligence Israel Katz: Trump's visit strengthens anti Iranian camp & presents opportunity to advance regional cooperation

Gregor Peter
    TRUMP IN ISLAM SPEECH CALLS SAUDIA-ARABIA "SACRED LAND" (oops.. )

Noga Tarnopolsky
    Breaking: Trump-Netanyahu dinner cancelled amid revolt by Israeli ministers

(Trump went full imam. Never go full imam before dinner with rabbis! hahaha)

=======

►TRUMP IN SPEECH ON ISLAM TO CALL WAR ON TERROR "BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL"

►TRUMP IN SPEECH TO SAY: "THAT MEANS HONESTLY CONFRONTING THE CRISIS OF ISLAMIST EXTREMISM AND THE ISLAMIST TERROR GROUPS IT INSPIRES"

(Like going to Germany in mid 30s and teaching Nazis about threat of ultra-nationalism! Saudi clerics must be laughing their asses off!)

==========

Trump: "We will make decisions based on real-world outcomes – not inflexible ideology,"
    (aka: immoral opportunism is A-OK!)
    (Make Raytheon Great Again!)

========

Trump: "Middle East nations cannot wait for American power to crush this enemy for them,"

Trump: "We are not here to lecture, how to live, how to do" ...
    (Free ticket to the autocratic, undemocratic regimes of the world!!)
    (Yet feels competent to say what Damascus or Tehran should do, While Tillerson lectures Iran about freedom of speech. Priceless!)

==========

Trump: "Nations here today will be signing an agreement to combat the financing of terrorism, led by US and Saudi Arabia."
    (Both World sponsors of terrorism agree to fight terrorism. Derp.)

Tulsi Gabbard
    "Trump support of Saudi Arabia-a brutal theocracy & biggest sponsor of terrorism & the Wahhabi Salafi ideology fueling it-is a HUGE betrayal."

"Opening counter-terrorism center in Saudi is a farce; Saudi is #1 exporter of Wahhabi Salafi jihadist ideology that fuels grps like ISIS/AQ"
    Last edited by goldenequity; 05-21-2017 at 01:18 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On another forum I shared several PMs with a Kurd woman who lives in Atlanta. They're another group(s) who have confused me. She was from Iranian Kurdistan, hated the Iranians as well as Arabs and was an atheist. She schooled me on Islamization equaling Arabization and how that has subjugated all of these tribes and cultures who are not Arab but were conquered with most being converted to Islam. She was sympathetic to the Taliban for some anti Iranian reason but it was so complicated that I never got a clear picture of it all.
    Kurds are fractured like any other group and are mainly pawns for US geopolitical games. Whether the US sponsors a Kurdish state on the Israel model is something to be seen and will likely destabilize the region further. She is right most were not Arab, however this is all ancient history and quibbling about that is a waste of time. The Kurds don't really think in a united fashion (but they sure like to talk a big game) and that's why they have been subjugated by the Iranians, Arabs, Turks and of course used and thrown away by the Americans like a condom.

I'm surprised about her views about the Taliban, they were only anti-Iran temporarily because Iran supported non-Taliban factions. However after the US occupation of Afghanistan, and Bush II's spurning of Iranian offers to combat and counter the Taliban, Iran reached out to the Taliban, offering some members asylum. The Taliban today has somewhat better relations with Tehran due to the US occupation.

Why can't you be honest?

A House Republican is calling for an independent commission to examine Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election after President Trump’s bombshell decision to fire FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday.

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.), a member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, said on Twitter that he is “reviewing legislation to establish an independent commission on Russia.

If Amash wants to look at independent commissions, hold investigations and raise some hell about attacking the very people fighting these jihadi freaks - the sovereign nation of Syria and their allies, including Russia -, then I'd be right there. But no, he's playing with a lie created by the Clinton campaign.
    And yet YOU are letting Trump get by with the horror, and defending the hell out of him. As I said the sooner Trump is impeached the better. Any way any how. Sorry you don't like it. Of course he was in with the Russians. There was NO secret about that the whole time he was running. We would have been better off with Clinton, because then the people that truly care about liberty, won't be getting smeared by the $#@! that is covering the Trump that ran as a republican.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

because $#@! for brains won't take the time to study and understand anything that might involve the killing of human lives, because the is too busy figuring out how to get the panties of another beauty queen.

Aldin Abazovi
    Saudi Arabia Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology
    (not a joke. )

wtf? (all that's missing is the eevill laughter... bwahhaahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast