Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Islamic extremist kills 50 at Orlando gay nightclub

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Just stopped by to throw this here...
    Better than a snowball.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LOL, I've sent maybe three texts and all of them took and hour to type out on that little keyboard. I can't imagine texting, facebooking, and massacring at the same time. Seems to me that Omar was one hell of a multitasker.
    I wonder why no one jumped him when he took a break from massacring to FB, text, and apparently, he also had time to call 911 a few times - I'm surprised the dude didn't break out a sack lunch. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I wonder why no one jumped him when he took a break from massacring to FB, text, and apparently, he also had time to call 911 a few times - I'm surprised the dude didn't break out a sack lunch. O_o
    I wonder why the witnesses say a gunman was covering the door the whole three hours so they couldn't escape, while the cops say the lone gunman was playing with his phone in the bathroom.

I also wonder why so many of these psychos are, or have close family members who are, connected to the CIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I wonder why the witnesses say a gunman was covering the door the whole three hours so they couldn't escape,
    They say eye witness testimony is unreliable.

while the cops say the lone gunman was playing with his phone in the bathroom.
    This seems totally legit. Everyone plays with their phone on the toilet.

I also wonder why so many of these psychos are, or have close family members who are, connected to the CIA.
    Classified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I wonder why the witnesses say a gunman was covering the door the whole three hours so they couldn't escape, while the cops say the lone gunman was playing with his phone in the bathroom.

AND- why there is sudden silence about the whole thing.
    There is no spoon.

You people need to get in line and stop questioning the truth. All scientists agree. Because Obama. Racists, all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Just stopped by to throw this here...
    2nd cousin? LOL.

Oh, let's not just get in here before they show up, let's give them something to choke on:

Extreme Christian fundamentalists and extreme Islamic fundamentalists are the same thing, and either can breed a repressed latent so conflicted that he can do this sort of thing. Extremist Christian fundamentalists are just lucky that this one isn't one of theirs.
    Because fundamentalist Christians going around shooting up random gay bars is totally a common occurrence. Oh wait.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    Because fundamentalist Christians going around shooting up random gay bars is totally a common occurrence. Oh wait.
    That must be very disappointing for you.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Oops.

I still don't think the entire thing is a hoax but the people the media throws up in the aftermath are all controlled and scripted.

Fun companion thread
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-capabilities

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd
    That is so 2010. We are doing immersive now.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-20-2016 at 02:25 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That must be very disappointing for you.
    Not in the slightest, actually.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

A ‘Gay’ Muslim Democrat Walks Into a Bar…

Matt Barber
    Jun 19, 2016 12:01 AM

In the wake of the Orlando ISIS bloodbath, the rational world now gazes through the looking glass, jaws agape, into the up-is-down, male-is-female, Muslim-is-Christian alternate universe in which resides America’s caterwauling left.
    An Islamic terrorist (a closeted homosexual, according to friends and ex-wife), registered Democrat and admitted Islamic State jihadi enters a “gay” bar wherein, reportedly, he regularly cruised for random homosexual hook-ups, and slaughters 49 “infidels.”

http://townhall.com/columnists/mattb...a-bar-n2180537

Related

Obama involved in Orlando killings? Donald Trump hints at insidious conspiracy theory

Obama: Orlando victims’ families pleaded with me to stop the violence

June 17, 2016, by CNN Wire

Orlando club Witness: Fla. gunman attacked to get US 'to stop bombing his country'

US Ambassador killing in Benghazi is said to be revenge for Obama drone attack

Boston Marathon BombingBill O'Reilly: Brokaw way off base with Afghanistan-Boston tie-in

April 27, 2013|By Bill O'Reilly

"I think we also have to examine the use of drones, which the United States is involved in. There are a lot of civilians who are innocently killed in drone attacks in Pakistan, in Afghanistan and in Iraq," he said. "And I can tell you having spent a lot of time over there, young people will come up to me on the streets and say, 'We love America, but if you harm one hair on the head of my sister, I will fight you forever.' And there is this enormous rage against what they see in that part of the world as a presumptuousness of the United States."

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...-drone-attacks

@pcosmar, preemptive C.Y.A. on any officer related deaths....

Orlando police chief blames Mateen for any ‘friendly fire’ deaths at Pulse

Any deaths caused by police fire as they battled Omar Mateen inside the Pulse nightclub in the wee hours of June 12 should be blamed on Mateen and not on the responding officers, Orlando Police Chief John Mina said Monday.

“Those killings are on the suspect and on the suspect alone, in my mind,” Mina said.

Forty-nine people, plus the 29-year-old Mateen, died in the mayhem, and 53 others were wounded.

The question of possible deaths by police fire arose soon after the shootings. One survivor, Norman Casiano, 26, told ABC News that he was shot by police when he crawled out from his hiding place in the bathroom after he thought it was safe.

In a redacted transcript released Monday, the FBI revealed that there was no gunfire detected inside the club from shortly after 2:08 a.m., when “officers from various law enforcement agencies made entrance to Pulse and engaged the shooter,” to around 5:14 a.m., when Orlando Police Department “radio communication stated that shots were fired.”

“Based on OPD radio communications, there were no reports of shots being fired inside Pulse between the initial exchange of gunfire between responding officers and the shooter, and the time of the final breach,” the FBI synopsis said.

The initial FBI release condensed more than three hours of police activity into less than two pages.

Mina made his comment about possible friendly-fire deaths during a news conference following the release of the redacted transcript. He said that although the investigation was ongoing and that police bullets still needed to be accounted for, that the “killings are all on the suspect.”
    Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/crim...#storylink=cpy

Goons gonna goon you even when they are "rescuing" you...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Just when you thought US MSM owners had covered all possible investigative journalism angles, mostly foreign media is now headlining a new narrative.

Narrative #6: Orlando gay club shooting was "HIV revenge"

Puerto Rican man claims he was Orlando shooter's gay lover and says the Pulse nightclub attack was 'revenge' after Omar Mateen discovered one of the men he'd had a threesome with was HIV positive

• Man identified only as 'Miguel' says he had a relationship with Omar Mateen for two months between October and December last year
    • He said they met on Grindr, had a date, then were 'friends with benefits'
    • Mateen 'loved to be cuddled', 'spoke to him about his Muslim faith'
    • But he 'refused to take any selfies', told him 'his wife knew he was gay'
    • Miguel said Mateen recently discovered a Puerto Rican gay man he'd had a threesome with was HIV-positive, told Miguel he would 'make them pay'
    • Miguel said Mateen was attracted to Latinos but felt rejected by them
    • Claimed Mateen was a regular at Pulse before shooting dead 49 people

By Mia De Graaf For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:09 EST, 21 June 2016

A man claiming to be the Orlando shooter's lover says Omar Mateen was livid after discovering he'd had sex with an HIV-positive man.

The Hispanic gay man, identified only as Miguel, told Univision he met Omar Mateen on Grindr before they became 'friends with benefits', meeting up 20 times at a hotel in Orlando, Florida.
    Miguel described Mateen as a confused gay man and a heavy drinker who was attracted to - but felt rejected by - Latinos.
    He believes Mateen's massacre on Pulse nightclub's Latin Night was an attempt at 'revenge' after discovering that one of the two Puerto Rican gay men he'd had a threesome with was HIV-positive.
    Speaking in fluent Spanish and broken English, Miguel said that despite tests coming up negative, Mateen feared not enough time had passed for an accurate result, and he wanted to 'make them pay'.
    SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

'Tryst': The Hispanic gay man, identified only as Miguel, told Univision he met Omar Mateen on Grindr before they became 'friends with benefits', meeting up 20 times at a hotel. His identity has been disguised with a mask

'The thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn’t do it for terrorism,' Miguel told Univision's Maria Elena Salinas. 'In my opinion he did it for revenge.'
    Before the massacre, Miguel insists, Mateen seemed 'adorable' and 'sweet', adding that they often had oral sex and that Mateen 'loved to be cuddled... he loved to be embraced'.
    Their first date, he said, was at a bar in Orlando called Parliament. 'It was like any other date,' he recounts.

Every other meeting was at the city's Ambassador hotel, where they met 15 to 20 times between October and December 2015.
    Univision said a representative for the hotel confirmed that Omar Mateen was a familiar face, and that he stayed at the hotel at least 63 times last year.
    The FBI has obtained CCTV footage from the hotel, Univision reports.
    Miguel said Mateen lashed out when he once tried to take selfies in bed, forcing him to put his phone down.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    @pcosmar, preemptive C.Y.A. on any officer related deaths....

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/crim...#storylink=cpy
    Another witness came out of the club and was shot at by police, went back in a closed the door and yelled that he wasn't the suspect - they told him to come out slowly with his hands up.

Wonder how many others were shot like that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dayum, listen to this audio recording of the gunfire. Starts a :23 and lasts about 10 secs. You can't tell me no victims were hit in that barrage.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0c0_1465817672

The unanswered question.

How many did the police shoot?

What if Mateen shot none? or only one.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    OK
    So how many people were shot by police?
    APPARENTLY, ALL OF THEM, AS THIS STORY CHANGES OVER THE WEEKS.

http://sgtreport.com/2016/06/absolut...ear-that-omar/

This is Judge Napolitano saying this. The Judge is probably Top 10 around here, and he says that the SWAT teams killed everyone at 5 am or later.

"Here’s whats news in the summary, nobody died until 05:13 in the morning, when the SWAT team entered, prior to that no one had been killed. The 53 that were injured, and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of, and during, the police entry into the building.” - the Judge

So, as I see it, you have murderous incompetent Florida local cops who weren't tipped off about the False Flag activities - or something else entirely. It seems to be a new epic peak combining multiple levels of government both sinister and incompetent.

The unanswered question.

How many did the police shoot?

What if Mateen shot none? or only one.

Looks like none were dead until the cops showed up.

Judge Nap said this on TV

Here’s whats news in the summary, nobody died until 05:13 in the morning, when the SWAT team entered, prior to that no one had been killed. The 53 that were injured, and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of, and during, the police entry into the building.”

None of this still even touches on why people were not exiting through the many exits. What was keeping people in there? Did the shooter have them all laying on the floor with threats to shoot anybody who stood up?

THIS ONE

Here's the thing. Islam is the religion of peace, however, we will protect ourselves against those that deny Islam is the one true religion. It is not our fault if you select war, simply accept the truth and there will be peace. The decision has always been yours.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Here's the thing. Islam is the religion of peace, however, we will protect ourselves against those that deny Islam is the one true religion. It is not our fault if you select war, simply accept the truth and there will be peace. The decision has always been yours.
    Islam had absolutely nothing to do with the Police shooting up a nightclub.

It is intended to induce fear.
    It is intended to push policy.

The Police Shot up a Nightclub.. not some dumb actor.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I guess I'm kind of surprised and confused by some of the reactions of some on this thread. I 100% agree that we need to completely change our middle-east foreign policy. I also 100% agree that the Muslims in those regions have the right to decide how they want to live and what they want to believe. However, where some of my fellow libertarians lose me is why the need to defend Islam? Islam is an idea and it is an idea that is not generally compatible with Western notions of liberty and freedom. In order to make Islam compatible with Western notions of liberty/freedom pretty much requires the follower of Islam to abandon most of their religion. If a religion is a $#@! idea, it doesn't deserve special consideration or treatment just because it is a religion.

It is not just followers of Islam either, some Christians believe it is the duty of their government to institute Christian values and take care of the "blessed" poor by raising taxes. However, you generally don't see the Western Christian stoning an adulteress, beheading those who disagree with them, or hanging homosexuals. Some ideas are just $#@! folks and not compatible, I don't get why it is "bigoted" to point out that glaring truth.

The real concern and questions we should be asking is why the left defends Islam at all costs? It should be concerning that the media has pushed the narrative that so-called lack of gun control is to blame for this tragedy.
    Last edited by LibertyExtremist; 06-28-2016 at 10:37 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyExtremist View Post

The real concern and questions we should be asking is why the left defends Islam at all costs? It should be concerning that the media has pushed the narrative that so-called lack of gun control is to blame for this tragedy.
    Why is Islam even an issue here (other than as a red herring)??

The Police killed 50 people. wounded 50+ more.

It is not about the actor that was playing a part in a training exercise. nor any of the rest of the concocted story.

The Police shot or blew up everyone injured in Orlando.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ANAL ORIFICE.. it had nothing to do will a made up boogieman..

It was Police.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Why is Islam even an issue here (other than as a red herring)??

The Police killed 50 people. wounded 50+ more.

It is not about the actor that was playing a part in a training exercise. nor any of the rest of the concocted story.

The Police shot or blew up everyone injured in Orlando.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ANAL ORIFICE.. it had nothing to do will a made up boogieman..

It was Police.
    http://yournewswire.com/orlando-smok...-team-entered/
    Judge Andrew Napolitano has appeared on national TV and said that the official FBI transcript summary of the Orlando shooting shows that nobody in the Pulse nightclub died until 5:13am, throwing the official narrative peddled by the mainstream media into disarray.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Looks like none were dead until the cops showed up.

Judge Nap said this on TV

Here’s whats news in the summary, nobody died until 05:13 in the morning, when the SWAT team entered, prior to that no one had been killed. The 53 that were injured, and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of, and during, the police entry into the building.”

I posted that link at a liberal site and according to them Judge Nap is a lying sack of crap who doesn't have a clue. Of course nobody there is on my side of htis but here is the link in case someone wants to come help me:
    http://lisafrequency.newsvine.com/_n...nightclub?lite

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    None of this still even touches on why people were not exiting through the many exits. What was keeping people in there? Did the shooter have them all laying on the floor with threats to shoot anybody who stood up?
    One exit was confirmed to be blocked by a soda machine, but I doubt that accounts for most of it. There were a lot of people there, and many got out, so people DID exit... but some were going to be in the wrong place, and others probably fell victim to the fact that the average Joe is not aware of their surroundings on a good day, let alone at 2-5am while possibly a little buzzed. The fact that so many seem to have hidden and crowded into a bathroom is proof of that to me, but I see it daily.

My boss has worked at the same building with me for 3 years or so now, and when I was talking to her I mentioned something about going down the back stairs. This is a very small office building (two dozen people total, so not some sprawling thing), but she blinked at me and had no idea we had a back exit at all.

I'm aware of the obvious exits and the less obvious ones, particularly if there are a lot of people around. I'd wager most people on this site do that, too, whether deliberately or instinctively. A good portion of people hiding in a single bathroom with only one entrance/exit is the opposite of that instinct.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Thank you.

I have questioned this from the first news reports..
    and was willing to grant that the patsy had shot some/few,,,

Nice to see I am not alone in my assessment.

The Focus of Debate Needs To Change.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Thank you.

I have questioned this from the first news reports..
    and was willing to grant that the patsy had shot some/few,,,

Nice to see I am not alone in my assessment.

The Focus of Debate Needs To Change.
    Yeah, one of the first things I said when someone told me about the huge number of dead was "how many did the goons shoot?"

THIS ONE

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast