Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Liberals Think All Conservatives Are Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yep.

And, this whole blasted "division" has been done on purpose. "The Liberals are evil! The Conservatives are evil!" is just a sham show to make people hate & fight their neighbors when TPTB are running the whole thing.

And, as long as people fight each other instead of standing together, we get exactly what we have right now- total take over by TPTB & Liberty For All no longer important.
    I would like to believe that.

To be able to blame it on "TPTB".

But that's not reality.

There are people who wield great amount of influence, sure.

But it's not an acceptable excuse.

For the immoral behavior of the every-day person.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lot of the problems here is so many people are "connected" on their phones ONLY. Given the opportunity, they do not even bother to so much as TALK to each other when they are sitting right the $#@! next to each other in real life. They actually prefer to TEXT each other or post some $#@! on Facebook to each other when they are literally less than 10 feet apart.

So why would to people who are physically right next to each other post some $#@! on Facebook instead of using spoken words? Simple answer, they are addicted to the Timed Dopamine Hits that "getting likes" on posts gives them instead of actually having a meaningful answer. They dont even give two $#@!s about what the other person says. ALL they care is whether or not they can incite tiny instances of Herd Mentality and laugh at who ever they just insulted.

This drives people apart, and away from having meaningful productive conversations.

Odds are if we did not have cell phones and social media doing the things that it does, and people were able to talk and listen to each other, we would find out we have a lot more in common with a lot more people than we realize. For example, how do we get on the same page as the Democrats? Not the ones in office, those are DINOS. Democrats In Name Only. They are really Communists. Well, more sellouts. Okay, actually Technocratic Kelptocrats. The average ordinary Democrat citizen may think they voted for Biden, but they sure as $#@! did not vote for the people pulling Bidens strings.

As it stands, it is becoming more and more difficult to talk to someone who has opposing views. We allow Facebook and MSM and News and Govt to control our perceptions of what each other stands for instead of asking people what they are really all about. Lockdowns only make this worse, and I swear this is part of the plan. Divide us physically, then we communicate digitally, where our perceptions are "adjusted". Then we become divided digitally. Then those perceptions cause us to make actions based on what we think the other person is.

That is a precursor not only to Violence but CIVIL WAR.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I've seen Republicans do the same thing. I've heard them argue marijuana dealers must be equated with heroin dealers, and no one may say different because gateway drug blah blah blah. They ruined a lot of lives.

There's plenty of evil and vanity. None of it stays on one side of any line. All of it concerns itself with "us" refusing to talk to "them".
    Seems like you are living in the past. I am living in the here and now. Right now the left in America has gone deep into the Marxist hole. They hold all of the power of the federal government. They are telling us flat out that they want to infringe on our rights as much as possible.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Don't hold your breath. The insane 5% at either end of any spectrum bore me. The broad swath of moderates will decide what becomes of this country. They always do.

I have no interest in dividing them in half and lumping them in with the crazies. I leave that to the MSM and other shills.

I originally said conservatives have no more realistic a view of conservatives than vice versa. So long as conservatives view half of Haidt's moderates as liberals, and liberals view half of moderates as conservatives, that is a true statement.
    Do these moderates that describe themselves as Liberals or Conservatives vote along party lines or is that when they show how moderate they are?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Seems like you are living in the past. I am living in the here and now. Right now the left in America has gone deep into the Marxist hole. They hold all of the power of the federal government. They are telling us flat out that they want to infringe on our rights as much as possible.
    Those who refuse to learn from the past repeat it. Yes, we the Ron Paul R3volution improved the brand a lot. But too many of us aren't still in there keeping it from backsliding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    No doubt that the division is done on purpose. At the same time we have the left actively arguing for the government to remove rights, rather than protect them. The left amazingly doesn't even defend free speech anymore. This makes me see the left as significantly more evil than the right. How about you?
    I think they are equal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12