Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Endgame - How Do We Win This?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Good idea. Create a sound currency, and crash the US dollar in one bold move. I like it.

Now we just need a state that has balls to do it.
    *ahem* Texas?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    What good is that gonna do when we know that we will pretty much NEVER have an Honest Election again? I half think that the GOP is gonna intentionally THROW the next election to the Democrats because that is what they were paid to do. Even if they didnt, people are so pissed at the GOP that the NEVER GOP'ers are only gonna gain more traction.
    When i said that Rand Paul's inclusion on a GOP ticket is the best case scenario
    for the folks here who think the way Doctor Ron Paul does, I was trying to think
    of the one way these forums can have a maximum impact on the national dialogue.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any other approach almost looks like one is conceding the game, even if the rules can be modified.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    When i said that Rand Paul's inclusion on a GOP ticket is the best case scenario
    for the folks here who think the way Doctor Ron Paul does, I was trying to think
    Rand is the best thing to happen to the senate since 1789. I don't think I've ever properly thanked @Matt Collins for getting him elected
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I cant say it isnt a good idea because it is. Trouble is that we have almost completely lost control of ALL DIALOGUE. Anything we say is now censored, classified as Hate Speech or Conspiracy Theories (which they are gonna try to turn to the Death Penalty to enforce), and now know full damn good and well we will NOT have another meaningful election. If we can even get back to a Meaningful Honest Election, that in and of itself would be a major victory for us, but I dont see that happening at least at the National Level. Perhaps State level?

What I find to be the most worrisome is that there does not appear to be any way to avoid Civil War, which isnt gonna last long as China, who is literally poised at our doorsteps with troops in Canada and Mexico. China I believe may be planning a Military Invasion, thus CONQUEST. Traitor Joe has stood our entire military down, due to "needing to be vetted". He will let the enemy in the front door. If that happens, WAR will be upon us, and we will have NO CHOICE left but to open fire upon Chinese Soldiers deployed against the US People.

Alternative scenarios only lead out to US Military deployed against US People. Economic Collapse. Secession. Everything points to the most violent possible outcome that I wish whole heartedly to avoid.

Rand Paul is a great idea if these were "normal" times, but these are no longer "normal" times and we have to adapt and overcome, with or without Rand or Trump.

Right now I dont think I am in a great position to offer "feel good" solutions. Perhaps I should seriously just shut the hell up as I admit I have a very negative feeling and a big part of me tells me to not let that negativity spread, yet, at the same time, I think even among the people here, a lot of people think "this is ok, we will just win the next election" because they do not believe the election was stolen.

Venezuela also "only lost one Election" and now they are pretty much resorting to cannibalism.

Dominoes are falling. I fear that humanity may very well not survive.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Again.... i repeat myself... Rand Paul is our best option. Help him out.
    Cease being defeatist or pessimistic. We have time, yet. There is no
    Anti-Christ on the horizon. We have survived 3 totalitarian tyrants as
    a nation. HITLER, STALIN & MAO. As these forums flourish, so do we.

Rand has no chance but I do hope that he runs and proves me wrong.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Hate to say it, but these forums are hardly flourishing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Hate to say it, but these forums are hardly flourishing.
    Be nice to scoop up some the displaced as The Great Purge continues apace.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Personal, neighborhood, county, state. In that order.
    I'm assuming you're lumping in family with "personal?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    As for non-violent solutions, I think that we need to construct a parallel society and divest ourselves of all leftists wherever practical, prudent, or possible. Start networking with like-minded people and do business with those people while excluding those who would do us harm. At this point, any association with a leftist is a huge liability considering the current rhetoric. Do not break bread with these people.
    I agree with you on the non-violent solutions part and the parallel society part. I disagree with the "leftist" part of your argument. It is safer to break bread with a "leftist" like Tulsi Gabbard than many of the finks on the right.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm assuming you're lumping in family with "personal?"
    Yes. Self, family, friends.

I put another thread elsewhere but perhaps this is a good idea?

How About Recall Of State Officials? Legally?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...icials-Legally
    https://www.ncsl.org/research/electi...officials.aspx

Post where ever.

But if we can, is it possible to RECALL these corrupt $#@!s?

We have something like 19 states where we can recall these $#@!ers immediately.

Here is the thing. They $#@!ing voted to certify a fraudulent election where evidence of fraud has been refused based on technicalities rather than evidence. That basically makes these $#@!s GUILTY of Treason. Trump won in my state so not much I can do here, but for the states where we know there has been FRAUD if we can get it CERTIFIED FRAUD, then we have grounds to throw these mother $#@!ers the $#@! out. Yeah, I am angry right now. Short of this I see absolutely NO SOLUTION that does not involve EXTREME VIOLENCE. I mean WORLD WAR levels of violence and there is a damn good chance no one is gonna survive. If we lose this, STILL, there is a HIGH PROBABILITY many of US HERE are gonna be EXECUTED by our own $#@!ing country.

Heres the thing. The Statute of Limitations on High Crimes and Treason does NOT expire. That means if we can get even a handful of states to certify evidence of fraud, then we have grounds to throw these sons of bitches out, confine them, imprison them, whatever, within the parameters of the law. If we do not, then WE are gonna be the ones in the American DEATH CAMPS. That is how serious this situation is.

There are NO MORE ELECTIONS. PERIOD. President of China has basically made himself OUR DICTATOR FOR LIFE. AND OUR DEATHS.

If you dont believe that we have reached that level of seriousness, look no further than History (which is soon to be edited and censored to the utmost to paint the dystopians as the "good guys" where by more people have died at the hands of their own governments than ALL OTHER FORMS OF DEATH COMBINED. And they are actively calling for our Executions RIGHT $#@!ING NOW. Also to remember is that the Nazi Death Camps also started off as something else and then were transitioned to DEATH CAMPS. THAT is where we are headed.

I dont care about Trump. I care about HONEST ELECTIONS period. I care about governments world wide respecting the RIGHTS of people to even exist. And this very moment they are conniving in their back room secret deals ways to circumvent the law by manipulating public opinion (propaganda) in order to make sure REPUBLICANS AND LIBERTARIANS DIE because of the threat we pose to their Total Power. And I mean a flat out full scale Technocratic GENOCIDE the likes of which will cause every person that survives to $#@! their pants so severely that they will never again raise a single finger against the Tyrants. Normal people do not call for the GENOCIDE of a people based on their skin color, religion or political preferences. These are NOT normal people. They are Murderous Homicidal Tyrants who INTEND to kill as many of us as possible. If they are not removed from power, they will get their wish.

Should you survive, it will be LIVING HELL.

Secession? Recall? WAR? What do we do to stop the mass death that is on our doorstep?
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Do we make sure that our System of Law works for THE PEOPLE and NOT the Elites?
    Sounds like the right solution to that would be using the law against some elites, to ensure that the elites can't get away with crimes that ordinary people would be jailed for.

If we're going to do it, then I say go big. Send a message. Presidents and former presidents, maybe?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I agree with you on the non-violent solutions part and the parallel society part. I disagree with the "leftist" part of your argument. It is safer to break bread with a "leftist" like Tulsi Gabbard than many of the finks on the right.
    I was not including politicians within my assessment, which are a different breed (not that I trust Tulsi Gabbard). The average "Trumpkin" isn't going to try to get me fired from my job for saying something they don't like, slash my tires for having the wrong bumper sticker, report my social media posts for saying something they don't like, report me to the feds for owning firearms, etc., etc., etc. None of my interactions with the average right wing person has left me with the impression that I had better watch my back around them. Workplace risk alone is reason enough to avoid leftists since they are the ones who overwhelmingly stir $#@! up (I have first hand experience with this).
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I was not including politicians within my assessment, which are a different breed (not that I trust Tulsi Gabbard). The average "Trumpkin" isn't going to try to get me fired from my job for saying something they don't like, slash my tires for having the wrong bumper sticker, report my social media posts for saying something they don't like, report me to the feds for owning firearms, etc., etc., etc. None of my interactions with the average right wing person has left me with the impression that I had better watch my back around them. Workplace risk alone is reason enough to avoid leftists since they are the ones who overwhelmingly stir $#@! up (I have first hand experience with this).
    Reported
    - Kim Kardashian

Have you found the elusive "working" leftist outside a government funded endeavor?

I'd be interested in viewing such a specimen...

I walk in both circles. I've had Trumpkins accuse me of being a "leftist" or worse simply because I reject the insane idea that Trump won in 2020 by the greatest landside in history. Not that he possibly won or definitely won, but won by the greatest landslide in history. There are crazy people on both sides and people I simply disagree with on both sides. Also Jimmy Dore is not a politician, but he consistently used his YouTube platform to debunk RussiaGate. Meanwhile I have talked with people on the right that really felt that Julian Assange and Edward Snowden were "traitors" that deserved to die. (Assange and Snowden aren't politicians either.) And I know personally people on the left and the right that would have my back in a SHTF situation. But you do you.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    I have long thought that one thing that is needed is a Constitution template for a free society. A document that:

* is generic enough for almost any liberty-loving group to use as a template.
    * functions for groups both small and large. (scales well)
    * favors principles overs rules/procedure. ie, non-aggression, golden rule, voluntaryism.
    * suggests blueprints for societal institutions, eg private law
    * prohibits the creation of "laws" or "rules". Rather, private law courts could/should judge each case according to the fundamental principles (non-agression, etc).
    * considers the imperfect nature of man, ie that strongmen will attempt to takeover.
    * clearly delineates boundaries/powers of government, and states that if they are crossed, the people should ignore all laws/edicts. ie, government is null and void.
    * clearly spells out the process for voluntarily joining or leaving the society, as individual or group. immigration, secession, etc.
    * clearly defines what natural rights are, and how they must never be infringed, else government is null and void.
    * has clear statements against taxation or any other use of government force against its people.

And so on and so forth in that vain.

The idea would be to provide a "liberty in a box" template for the next time a group of humans is somehow able to break out of the power structure in which they have been ensnared since birth.

A further goal would be to design something that works well with human nature (the good and the bad, but incentivizing the good), such that a civilization once started according to this Constitution could endure many generations, hopefully centuries or even millennia.
    Sounds a lot like Christianity.

The Contract is the Word.

Faith is voluntary.

The decline of this country is pretty much directly proportional to its moral apostasy from the standards of God. It's particularly noticeable in the last two decades which have also seen a steeper than normal decline of people who "consider themselves Christian".

The problem is beyond an "education" problem. It's a moral problem.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12