Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Turn - 2 years in and the 'rona finally made it to my house

It finally hit my circle as well around the same time of OP. I’m not jabbed, my brother (not jabbed), my mom, my sis (both jabbed, boosters), a girl I’ve been seeing (unvaxxed), a close female friend (vaxxed)

Same for everyone- those who were jabbed had it the worst, week long suffering, loss of taste and smell, thought they were dying. Everyone else mild fever and cold symptoms better in a few days.

I ate Vit C and D gummies like they were going out of style, and zinc.Didn’t even miss work, but I canceled all my appointments to meet customers just to try to contain it like I would for any contagious virus. My sister nearly died for her second time. It’s destroying her lungs, she’s still in the hospital, first time nearly took her too. She thinks that the vaccine is saving her life.

Clearly, based off my personal experience, those who are allowing their bodies to naturally fight this like any cold are much better off.
    No - No - No - No

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    It finally hit my circle as well around the same time of OP. I’m not jabbed, my brother (not jabbed), my mom, my sis (both jabbed, boosters), a girl I’ve been seeing (unvaxxed), a close female friend (vaxxed)

Same for everyone- those who were jabbed had it the worst, week long suffering, loss of taste and smell, thought they were dying. Everyone else mild fever and cold symptoms better in a few days.

I ate Vit C and D gummies like they were going out of style, and zinc.Didn’t even miss work, but I canceled all my appointments to meet customers just to try to contain it like I would for any contagious virus. My sister nearly died for her second time. It’s destroying her lungs, she’s still in the hospital, first time nearly took her too. She thinks that the vaccine is saving her life.

Clearly, based off my personal experience, those who are allowing their bodies to naturally fight this like any cold are much better off.
    Good friend of mine and his wife (both unvaccinated) had it a few weeks ago. They feel the same way I do. Glad to have had it and been done with it. Life goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

That's fine. It is true that anecdotals are not scientific evidence, but when just about every anecdote that I hear is almost the same and contradicts the "science" sponsored by the pharma companies, I think its better to believe my own eyes and ears.
    Last edited by RJB; 02-05-2022 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's fine. It is true that anecdotals are not scientific evidence, but when just about every anecdote that I hear is almost the same and contradicts the "science" sponsored by the pharma companies, I think its better to believe my own eyes and ears.
    I think people don’t put enough stock in their subconscious pattern recognition abilities. It’s a natural instinctual ability we have developed over time to remove ourselves from danger before we really know what’s up.

I trust my gut and my observations. I recognize that people who are telling me things are generally biased to what they believe and others to believe. Media has a history of lies. Government is lying all the time. My observations of cases around me have not verified any of the propaganda. Whether anyone else agrees with me or not, I’ll always go with my own gut. Hasn’t failed me yet.
    No - No - No - No

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Not me though. My (unjabbed) teenage daughter brought it home from a dance competition this past weekend. She felt run down yesterday and tested positive today. I've had all the home remedy stuff for over a year. I'll post first hand experiences with them here.
    Best wishes. Vit. C, D3 are important. Zinc, but you need to improve uptake. Quinine does this, if you can get your hands on it. If not, have her drink tonic water. It's not enough (you'd have to drink gallons of it), but it's better than nothing and it will help zinc uptake at least a little.

You want to avoid the pneumonia stage - that is the killer. She's young and so will likely not get to that point, but take no chances. This is an odd bug that manifests a broad spectrum of ultimate effects. You also don't want to tempt fate in having this turn into what they've been calling "long covid". I have at least two friends with it and it is miserable. Wifey and I got over it relatively quickly, though I did develop bronchitis, which I'd not had since 1979. Cannot say I'd missed it at all, but I got over it quickly, largely by refusing to cough almost no matter how nagging the urge. It gave my lungs the chance to calm down.

Once again, good luck and keep us apprised.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    ...Once again, good luck and keep us apprised.
    Thanks. I think the 'rona is pretty much behind us now. Wife and daughter had relatively mild symptoms for 8-9 days total and stayed on the supplements for an extra week after that. My son an I never got symptoms. It's been three weeks since it showed up and it's been almost two weeks since symptoms. I'm calling our 'rona episode closed here.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    Vitamin C, Zinc and chicken noodle soup.
    That and a good laxative. Maybe that's why the old folks used to take castor oil.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Thanks. I think the 'rona is pretty much behind us now. Wife and daughter had relatively mild symptoms for 8-9 days total and stayed on the supplements for an extra week after that. My son an I never got symptoms. It's been three weeks since it showed up and it's been almost two weeks since symptoms. I'm calling our 'rona episode closed here.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of natural immunity! Even Fraudi Fauci admits Omicron may spell the end of the pandemic.

https://www.kezi.com/news/omicron-mi...bd9b7a2ab.html
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I think people don’t put enough stock in their subconscious pattern recognition abilities. It’s a natural instinctual ability we have developed over time to remove ourselves from danger before we really know what’s up.

I trust my gut and my observations. I recognize that people who are telling me things are generally biased to what they believe and others to believe. Media has a history of lies. Government is lying all the time. My observations of cases around me have not verified any of the propaganda. Whether anyone else agrees with me or not, I’ll always go with my own gut. Hasn’t failed me yet.
    When all you're told is lies, then you really can't trust anyone but yourself.

The media & gov has always lied, but goddamn, they really have taken it t a whole new level over the past several years.

The only thing I'm vaccinated against these days is their lying bull$#@!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of natural immunity! Even Fraudi Fauci admits Omicron may spell the end of the pandemic.

https://www.kezi.com/news/omicron-mi...bd9b7a2ab.html
    No sooner did he say that than media started injecting the new Omicron subvariant BA.2 into the script. We'll see if it has legs or not.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123