Thread: People With Blood Type A May Be More Likely to Contract COVID-19

People With Blood Type A May Be More Likely to Contract COVID-19

People With Blood Type A May Be More Likely to Contract COVID-19, Study Finds
    The Chinese study also suggests people with blood type O may be at lower risk.

A study done in China has found that people who have blood type A may be more vulnerable to the coronavirus. Researchers looked at more than 2,100 patients in Wuhan and Shenzhen, and found that not only was the proportion of people with blood type A who had contracted the coronavirus (41%) larger than their share of China's general population (32%), but they also were more likely to have exhibited more severe symptoms.

By contrast, people with blood type O make up 34% of China's population, but accounted for only 25% of those in the survey group who were diagnosed with COVID-19. The researchers suggested for health officials to conduct blood tests of patients in order to help assess their level of risk.

However, the scientists, who spoke to The South China Morning Post, noted that its results were preliminary, and at this point might best be used to help guide healthcare professionals in their monitoring of patients. They also warned against reading too much into the results of the study -- which has not yet been peer-reviewed -- and cautioned against assuming that people with blood type A are in imminent danger or that those with blood type O are entirely safe.
    More: https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/...id19-risk.aspx
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Type A blood type by nation:

China: 28%.
    Italy: 42%.
    Iran: 30%.
    Spain: 43%.
    Germany: 43%.
    US: 42%.
    Mexico: 27.4%.
    South Korea: 34%.
    Chile: 8.8%
    Ecuador: 14.7%.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloo...ion_by_country
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Type A blood type by nation:

China: 28%.
    Italy: 42%.
    Iran: 30%.
    Spain: 43%.
    Germany: 43%.
    US: 42%.
    Mexico: 27.4%.
    South Korea: 34%.
    Chile: 8.8%
    Ecuador: 14.7%.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloo...ion_by_country
    This would be a potential explanation for Italy having more deaths than China. And it would not be good news for the US.

I have type-A and I have beefed up my immune system with Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Viramin D3, magnesium, iodine and zinc. My mother who is type-A as well, and is on the same immune-boosting protocol, my sister (who she lives with) came down with the flu a little over a month ago and my mother, thank goodness, did not get it. Oh, and my mother is 81 years old. My sister recovered fully with Elderberry, bone broth, copious amounts of Vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals.

I think it is critical for people to beef-up their immune system, now. Stay away from sugar! Eat clean foods, clean water, lots of good bone broths, vitamins and minerals and plenty of good sleep.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Go Figure..
    and that makes this thing look even more targeted..

Now Personally,, I trust my Creator with my Health,,as He made me and put me here..
    He also made me unique.. as I have proven to be highly resistant. to everything.

But watching the Panic and Responses to the Fear induced by a minor though deliberate bug is a bit saddening.. for the most part..

And the apparent level of Unpreparedness of most folks that led to panic buying in the first place..

We are living in those interesting times.

People are panicking over a 1% chance of dying..

Live Life
    ,, like you have a 100% chance of dying.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I have type-A and I have beefed up my immune system with Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Viramin D3, magnesium, iodine and zinc. My mother who is type-A as well, and is on the same immune-boosting protocol, my sister (who she lives with) came down with the flu a little over a month ago and my mother, thank goodness, did not get it. Oh, and my mother is 81 years old. My sister recovered fully with Elderberry, bone broth, copious amounts of Vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals.

I think it is critical for people to beef-up their immune system, now. Stay away from sugar! Eat clean foods, clean water, lots of good bone broths, vitamins and minerals and plenty of good sleep.
    I am drinking iodine and taking a multi vitamin tablet that contains all the essentials you listed including zinc, at least I think it does. I can't be bothered to do anything else. The chances we get it are slim as @pcosmar says.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Go Figure..
    and that makes this thing look even more targeted..

Now Personally,, I trust my Creator with my Health,,as He made me and put me here..
    He also made me unique.. as I have proven to be highly resistant. to everything.

But watching the Panic and Responses to the Fear induced by a minor though deliberate bug is a bit saddening.. for the most part..

And the apparent level of Unpreparedness of most folks that led to panic buying in the first place..

We are living in those interesting times.

People are panicking over a 1% chance of dying..

Live Life
    ,, like you have a 100% chance of dying.
    The best medicine, IMHO, people need, above all, get right with God. ETA: that's REAL FREEDOM!

Isaiah 54:17

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”
    Last edited by donnay; 03-21-2020 at 11:36 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This would be a potential explanation for Italy having more deaths than China. And it would not be good news for the US.
    Well, no doubt about that prediction, regardless of the cause.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.