Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Yay! Im finally a member of the Reputation Beyond Repute Club!

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Damn, I didn't know there was a club.

Welcome everyone.
    An unofficial unadvertised RPF perk.

Pity +rep.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm now a reputation beyond repute now!

Quote Originally Posted by rg17 View Post
    and now that you have the ring of power. whatsoever shall you do with it?

this achievement is worthy of a Gandalf quote...

Grats, although I never knew there was such a thing.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reputation levels here are at their defaults - https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...utation_levels Bryan should introduce more levels or start calculating rep differently - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...post-rep-ratio

Sad to say, I think I've only left rep for peeps twice. Although hundreds of posts deserve good rep, I never knew it existed until two months ago and I always forget.

Damn, that's purty good for only 528 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Damn, that's purty good for only 528 posts.
    Wonder what's the most repped post out out of these ?

Congrats, rg17!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Heh. This is funny. I'm actually trying to get off of the first page where it ranks you by rep. I stopped posting for the while and that didn't work. So, hey, if you guys want to help me out, I can use some negs to bump be back down a few pages.

I think that its only fair that we devise a system that distributes reps from those with many to those with a few. Sanders for RPF Top Moderator 2016!!
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Is there a 10.000 rep club ? If it exists, then I belong to it since today.
    "I am a bird"

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is there a 10.000 rep club ? If it exists, then I belong to it since today.
    Congrats! Have a cookie.

Congrats! Have a cookie.
    Only if it's homemade. But thanks... I really did nothing to achieve this apart from not pissing off people, I guess.
    "I am a bird"

Only if it's homemade. But thanks... I really did nothing to achieve this apart from not pissing off people, I guess.
    That often works! When is the pizza party?

Six years of posting Rush videos, "This^", "bump", and "In Soviet Russia..." have finally paid off. Where's my cyber-key to the cyber-executive washroom?

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Six years of posting Rush videos, "This^", "bump", and "In Soviet Russia..." have finally paid off. Where's my cyber-key to the cyber-executive washroom?
    Nice.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

It seems I'm in this club. I don't know when it happened, but hey, I'll take whatever perks it comes with.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    It seems I'm in this club. I don't know when it happened, but hey, I'll take whatever perks it comes with.
    Congrats! Have a cookie! +rep

That's just about it, perks-wise. <shrug>
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 12-18-2015 at 12:21 PM.

Congrats! Have a cookie! +rep

That's just about it, perks-wise. <shrug>
    Oh well. At least I didn't have to pay anything to be in this club.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    Oh well. At least I didn't have to pay anything to be in this club.
    The membership dues invoice is in the mail.

Ladies and gentleman, we now have a new rep champion. Say hello to our new champion, Suzanimal!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Take us to your leader...

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-16-2016 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Ladies and gentleman, we now have a new rep champion. Say hello to our new champion, Suzanimal!
    It's about time we had a woman leader.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Take us to your leader...

Congratulations!

Now @HVACTech can harass you.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Congratulations!

Now @<u><a href="http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=21031" target="_blank">HVACTech</a></u> can harass you.

You can keep him and the one star bandit. Don't try to pawn your fan boi's off on me.

I just realized, I broke the glass rep ceiling.

Suz, you're on top of "the list."

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Suz, you're on top of "the list."
    AF can keep that distinction, too. I imagine he'll be back at the top before tomorrow anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    AF can keep that distinction, too. I imagine he'll be back at the top before tomorrow anyway.
    He doesn't really post like he used to, though. He's hardly on these days. I catch a glimpse of him once in a while telling us he told us so. Which, to his credit, he did actually tell us so. Heh.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast