Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Three things that make Donald Trump an honest President

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump is helping us destroy the media credibility. The biggest reason why Ron Paul lost. Media Propaganda.
    More than that, he has been the catalyst for the exposure of a lot more than the media - a whole host of bad actors have revealed themselves by their panicking and tantrums, including the GOP elite and their anarchist allies.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    More than that, he has been the catalyst for the exposure of a lot more than the media - a whole host of bad actors have revealed themselves by their panicking and tantrums, including the GOP elite and their anarchist allies.
    Didn't wikileaks expose the media?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Let's start with he isn't president.
    President-elect? I mean, if that's the best you got...
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

This OP is unreadable in movie trailer narration voice. Every pro-Trump thread must be readable in this way.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    My take is that Trump is the alpha male that was ridiculed by those arrogant liberals and decided to Run for President. Like a smart man, like a great general, he plotted a strategy.
    He saw Ron Paul being ignored by the media. He saw how Romney doesn't give a $#@! about Trump or Ron Paul. Trump saw that.
    He trial a run in 2012 but because he is smart, he didn't see an opening. It was too soon. After 2012, he plotted some more and registered MAGA brand.
    He polled the electorate and came up with immigration, security, obamacare.
    He exposed the Media as corrupted shills.
    He destroyed the Bushes.
    He saw the Light.
    He wants to drain the Swamp.
    He triggered so many Liberals.
    He is an alpha male who wants to write his name in the history books.

He is honest in his desire to do good. His ego requires it.
    Ho-lee $#@!, I think I pulled a muscle cringing at this. I'm convinced you're a troll account. If you are, then you've done some brilliant Trump boot licker satire on here so touché I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    President-elect? I mean, if that's the best you got...
    Best I've got? What does that mean?
    What has DJT done as president that deserves praise or criticism?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Best I've got? What does that mean?
    What has DJT done as president that deserves praise or criticism?
    The title of this thread is "3 things that make Donald Trump and honest president" (presumably speaking in a predictive sense, based on his past). Then you say, "let's start with he's not president." Well, he kind of is, so... ball's in your court. If you're trying to say all presidents must have held the office before in order to be evaluated as a potential president, then state that, because we're all grown-ups here and we know what "context" is. He's obviously talking about DJT's potential, not his actual record.

So, yeah, he's not president, but he's the president-elect. Your point being...? If you want to say he's wrong, you're not being very convincing so far.

So, yeah, he's not president, but he's the president-elect. Your point being...? If you want to say he's wrong, you're not being very convincing so far.
    Don't have to be convincing. When he's president, we'll find out.
    -Albert Camus

Don't have to be convincing. When he's president, we'll find out.
    /facepalm

You just tried to tell people how he's wrong. If the one biggest way in which he's wrong is that DJT is not president, the you're more wrong than he is.

Don't play coy. Be a big boy and rise above these stupid word games. Not technically being president at this very moment doesn't really amount to any measurable way in which what the OP said was wrong. What he said was perfectly reasonable to us, so it's on you to explain further your claim that he's wrong. If being president-elect rather than president is the biggest point you're making, then you have no point and why are you posting this?
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 11-18-2016 at 06:21 AM.

/facepalm

You just tried to tell people how he's wrong. If the one biggest way in which he's wrong is that DJT is not president, the you're more wrong than he is.

Don't play coy. Be a big boy and rise above these stupid word games. Not technically being president at this very moment doesn't really amount to any measurable way in which what the OP said was wrong.
    Word games? What has DJT done that makes you believe he's an honest president? You claim that that the OP is speculative based on past behavior. What past behavior does he include? For an "adult who understands context", you are missing the point.
    -Albert Camus

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Word games? What has DJT done that makes you believe he's an honest president? You claim that that the OP is speculative based on past behavior. What past behavior does he include? For an "adult who understands context", you are missing the point.
    I never said he's an honest president. I said you said he was wrong. He asked you to tell how he was wrong. You have not done so. I'm not going to interpret his post for you when you apparently tried to take on that task yourself by saying "let's start with he's not president." Tell us what you mean, don't make other people interpret it so you can just glibly nit-pick at stuff that other people bring up.

I never said he's an honest president. I said you said he was wrong. He asked you to tell how he was wrong. You have not done so. I'm not going to interpret his post for you when you apparently tried to take on that task yourself by saying "let's start with he's not president." Tell us what you mean, don't make other people interpret it so you can just glibly nit-pick at stuff that other people bring up.
    My apologies. I thought my initial comment was self-evident. The OP makes a statement based on claims that have not come to pass. It is impossible to state he is an "honest president" because he has done nothing to demonstrate that. It is impossible to state he is a "dishonest president", or an "effective president", or any other claims about his presidency. He has done nothing as president. RPF is rampant with "speculation" that make claims as "facts". "3-D Chess", etc.
    In regards to "making other people interpret" MY comments, why not ask the same of the OP? You seem willing to fill in the blanks for him...
    -Albert Camus

I never said he's an honest president.
    Is he an honest president? Is he a dishonest president?
    -Albert Camus

My apologies. I thought my initial comment was self-evident. The OP makes a statement based on claims that have not come to pass. It is impossible to state he is an "honest president" because he has done nothing to demonstrate that. It is impossible to state he is a "dishonest president", or an "effective president", or any other claims about his presidency. He has done nothing as president. RPF is rampant with "speculation" that make claims as "facts". "3-D Chess", etc.
    In regards to "making other people interpret" MY comments, why not ask the same of the OP? You seem willing to fill in the blanks for him...
    I believe your blanks to be larger, and your meaning more obscured since you apparently think the one sentence you posted was sufficient for us to be able to automatically figure out what line of reasoning you were engaging in.

Is he an honest president? Is he a dishonest president?
    Stop with this honest/dishonest simpleton $#@!. This thread is a waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    So far, everyone who has bet on Trump succeeding has won yuuuuuge.

And everyone who bet against him is in some stage of mental breakdown right now, including the entirely self-interested barbarian wretches who masquerade as liberty activists.

If I were sent back in time and given the choice to either raise my sword and fight for Rome or for the barbarians...

without a doubt Roman heads would roll.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

He was a good politician. Do anything, say anything to win. That's what the opponent is going to do. Fight fire with buttercups? No. Fight fire with fire.

He did that and guess what, he won.

We don't know yet what he'll do as President or whether or not he will be honest.

But I like what I've seen so far.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 12-10-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Case in Point

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I don't see how any of the 3 makes him an honest president. In fact it's pretty easy to, by doing your own research, find him taking multiple stances on every issue from when the campaign started until now. I don't know what you want to call that, but here in reality, we sure the $#@! don't call it honest.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People who talk about honesty are usually full of $#@!.

Were JFK and Hoover honest?

Also, the president's salary is pocket change compared to how much Trump can affect his wealth and the wealth of his children through policy. People who think that he has no financial incentive to be president are ignoring the big picture.

Term limits is one of those things where Ron Paul supported it, but never saw it as a major issue I think. I don't see how supporting them tells us anything about Trump's honesty. Personally, I see positives and negatives to them. Term limits make all representatives and senators lame ducks who don't have to worry about voters any more, and just have to worry about getting cushy lobbyist jobs once their terms are up.

I don't even see why, as late as November of this year, anybody would still be trying to make a case for Trump being honest, after he's given us all such abundant proof that he's anything but that.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 12-10-2016 at 10:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12