Thread: Dallas DA broad fired after insulting, hitting and threatening Uber driver

Exclamation Dallas DA broad fired after insulting, hitting and threatening Uber driver

Dallas Prosecutor Fired After Uber Driver Says She Hit and Threatened Him, Called Him a “Retard”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dallas...d_2356653.html

She threatened that she "knows people"

By Tom Ozimek

November 13, 2017 6:56 pm Last Updated: November 14, 2017 10:14 am

A Dallas County assistant district attorney has been fired after a damning audio recording surfaced that seemed to support allegations by an Uber driver that the prosecutor hit, insulted, and threatened him.

In the recording, prosecutor Jody Warner can be heard saying “[…] you’re so stupid I want the cops to come so that they can [expletive] you up, that’s what I want.”

Uber driver alleges Dallas County Assist. D.A. Jody Warner hit him, called him “a legitimate retard”, accused him of kidnapping her, threatened him saying she “knows people.”https://t.co/gandM7T23h

— Maria Guerrero (@Maria_NBC5) November 12, 2017

Dallas County District Attorney Faith Johnson announced on Monday, Nov. 13, that Warner has been terminated.

“Although criminal charges have not been filed, her behavior is contrary to this office’s core principle of integrity, and it will not be tolerated,” Johnson said in a written statement, according to The Dallas Morning News. “As public servants, we represent the people of Dallas County and are examples of justice, professionalism, and ethical behavior both inside and outside of the courtroom.”

The announcement follows an earlier declaration by the District Attorney’s Office that it was investigating the incident, part of which had been recorded.

@1061KISSFMDFW Verbally assaulted and accused of kidnapping by Assistant District Attorney in Dallas: Jody Maguire Warner pic.twitter.com/jL3wh3Ft1P

— Londyne Brown (@LondyneBrown) November 11, 2017

Uber driver Shaun Platt told the Dallas Morning News that he picked up prosecutor Jody Warner at the Capitol Pub in Old East Dallas on Friday, Nov. 10 and set out to drive her home.

Platt says his passenger appeared intoxicated and when he tried making small talk, she became hostile. The situation became even tenser when, at Warner’s request, the driver changed his GPS-directed route and lost his way.

“I said, ‘Should I make a left up here?’ and she refused to answer me,” Platt told the Dallas Morning News. “She said, ‘You can follow the [expletive] GPS’ and she became increasingly angry, even though I was just trying to get her home.”

Platt says Warner’s behavior escalated to verbal and even physical abuse. That’s when the driver decided to pull over and asked that his passenger leave the vehicle.

Warner then allegedly threatened Platt, saying he was “never going to work again” and that she “knows people.” The driver said he felt the situation was spiralling out of control and called 911. He also began recording the encounter.

“You’re going to regret this so much,” the female voice can be heard in the audio recording.“You’re a [expletive] idiot,” the passenger says, “you are a legitimate retard.”

Platt asked the woman to leave the car several times, but she continued to insult Platt and insist he drive her home. She even threatened to report to the police that he had kidnapped her.

“I’m an assistant district attorney so shut the [expletive] up,” she said. “You had the opportunity to take me home. I think this might be kidnapping right now, actually.”

“It’s not kidnapping, ma’am. You’re free to leave,” Platt said.

“Under the law, it’s recklessly keeping me from where I was going, and you have done that,” she said. “You’re kidnapping me. You’re committing a third- to first-degree felony.”

When the police arrived, Warner identified herself as a DA and exited the vehicle to exchange words with the officer confidentially.

The officer returned and Platt said he was afraid of being arrested. But the law enforcement official simply asked him if he “was good” and when Platt reluctantly confirmed that he was, Warner left with the officer in his car.

The Dallas Police Department said the agency then contacted the District Attorney’s Office, which launched an investigation into the incident.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah but we have social media, that is better than you 'knowing people'.

I loathe people like her.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

....Warner left with the officer in his car.
    How nice, personal taxi service by the cops for the DA.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    How nice, personal taxi service by the cops for the DA.
    I thought that as well.

Any of us Mundanes would have ended up in the cooler.

And why is it that we can't fire $#@! cops as easily as this dimwitted arrogant broad?

'I embarrassed my family, I embarrassed myself': Sobbing Dallas prosecutor who was fired after drunken Uber rant apologizes - but says driver's route made her feel 'uncomfortable'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Uber-rant.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    'I embarrassed my family, I embarrassed myself': Sobbing Dallas prosecutor who was fired after drunken Uber rant apologizes - but says driver's route made her feel 'uncomfortable'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Uber-rant.html
    Not nearly hot enough to take "off route".

That picture proves I am a racist.

Is my smile too fake?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.