Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McFarland to Exit White House as McMaster Consolidates Power

McFarland to Exit White House as McMaster Consolidates Power

K. T. McFarland has been asked to step down as deputy National Security Advisor to President Donald Trump after less than three months and is expected to be nominated as ambassador to Singapore, according to a person familiar with White House personnel moves.
    Former Goldman Sachs executive Dina Powell stays on as another deputy national security adviser, and a second person is expected to be named to a similar role to replace McFarland.

Kathleen Troia (K.T.) McFarland was brought to the White House by Flynn, who was fired for not disclosing his level of contacts with Russia to the president or vice president. A staff member of the NSC in the 1970s, McFarland lost a bid for the 2006 Republican Party U.S. Senate nomination in New York.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...olidates-power

Probably not a good thing for people who don't want military intervention. She was probably the most reasonable person left on the foreign policy side. I know Judge Nap and Rand were fans. She was almost certainly against action in Syria.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lot military generals are taking over positions formerly held by none interventionists. This is bad u can tell Trump in the few pictures isn't very thrilled.

Agreed. Apparently Steve Pieczenik warnings of the neo-con power grab last month was correct.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    A lot military generals are taking over positions formerly held by none interventionists. This is bad u can tell Trump in the few pictures isn't very thrilled.
    Trump's the one who picked all of the generals in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Jan2017

Air Force One landed at 3pm Eastern Time in Palm Beach, Florida Thursday, April 6,2017 . . .
    Commerce Secretary Ross would be here for the upcoming meetings with Chinese counterparts at dinner later -
    time stamp metadata of this official WH photo might be still available - if not already locked inside the NORAD mountain . . .
    but WH said decision to attack a Syria-Russian airstrip was made at (around) 4pm . . .

Got any captions what is going through each of their minds ?
    Deadly serious or comic captions are both allowed at RPF, btw - I've got plenty queued . . .

Shall we start with Rinse Pubis with his arm around his date (?)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-10-2017 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Shall we start with Rinse Pubis with his arm around his date (?)[/FONT]
    reacharound

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    reacharound
    Pubis' Deputy Chief of Staff Hagan is looking in Rinse's eyes "You effin' idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Trump's the one who picked all of the generals in the first place.
    Yes, and this is why the left or people like you demonizing everyone including Bannon and Gen. Flynn just because Trump won instead of Clinton was retarded. NOW he is brining in clear neocons and pushing out non-interventionists. It isn't "generals" that are the problem, it is warhawk and neocon generals that are the problem. This is a clear 180 from his previous position with Flynn and Bannon as the main advisors. Now we have an obvious neocon take over of advisors.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Yes, and this is why the left or people like you demonizing everyone including Bannon and Gen. Flynn just because Trump won instead of Clinton was retarded. NOW he is brining in clear neocons and pushing out non-interventionists. It isn't "generals" that are the problem, it is warhawk and neocon generals that are the problem. This is a clear 180 from his previous position with Flynn and Bannon as the main advisors. Now we have an obvious neocon take over of advisors.
    Flynn was an anti-Iran hawk.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Air Force One landed at 3pm Eastern Time in Palm Beach, Florida Thursday, April 6,2017 . . .
    Commerce Secretary Ross would be here for the upcoming meetings with Chinese counterparts at dinner later -
    time stamp metadata of this official WH photo might be still available - if not already locked inside the NORAD mountain . . .
    but WH said decision to attack a Syria-Russian airstrip was made at (around) 4pm . . .

Deadly serious or comic captions are both allowed at RPF, btw - I've got plenty queued . . .

I just noticed Dina Powell. (No relation to Colin Powell. Looked it up.) Guess where she got her start? Goldman Sachs!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dina_Powell

Dina Habib Powell (born 1973) is an Egyptian-American business executive, philanthropist and U.S. policymaker. She is the current U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy[1] to President Donald Trump.[2][3]

Before being promoted to Deputy National Security Advisor, Powell served in the Trump administration as an Assistant to the President and Senior Counselor for Economic Initiatives.[4] Powell worked at Goldman Sachs from 2007 through 2016 and was president of the Goldman Sachs Foundation.

Powell previously served in the George W. Bush administration as Assistant Secretary of State for Educational and Cultural Affairs, Deputy Undersecretary of State for Public Affairs and Public Diplomacy, and an Assistant to the President for Presidential Personnel.[3][5]
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Flynn was an anti-Iran hawk.
    And he was in check, now we have an anti-Assad hawk.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

And he was in check, now we have an anti-Assad hawk.
    A fiercely anti-Russia hawk specifically.

Did "the swamp" drain into this room?
    Can't they afford a bigger table?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Yes, and this is why the left or people like you demonizing everyone including Bannon and Gen. Flynn just because Trump won instead of Clinton was retarded. NOW he is brining in clear neocons and pushing out non-interventionists.
    LOL it's clearly @TheCount's fault. Not Trump's... you know, the guy who only hires the best people.

This is the problem with supporting a man who has no actual principles or guided philosophy. You pray that he's going to be persuaded your way, but really you have no reason to actually believe he will other than your misguided hope.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    An anti-Russia hawk specifically.
    Well that would be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    LOL it's clearly @TheCount's fault. Not Trump's... you know, the guy who only hires the best people.
    He's a shill for pedophiles. (oh and always crying wolf on Trump, well NOW we have wolves thanks to demonization.) That's why I fault him.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Swamp creatures galore. However, I love Michael Anton. This is what he wrote in September:

How have the last two decades worked out for you, personally? If you're a member or fellow-traveler of the Davos class, chances are: pretty well. If you're among the subspecies conservative intellectual or politician, you've accepted—perhaps not consciously, but unmistakably—your status on the roster of the Washington Generals of American politics. Your job is to show up and lose, but you are a necessary part of the show and you do get paid. To the extent that you are ever on the winning side of anything, it's as sophists who help the Davoisie oligarchy rationalize open borders, lower wages, outsourcing, de-industrialization, trade giveaways, and endless, pointless, winless war.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-10-2017 at 09:19 AM.

He's a shill for pedophiles. (oh and always crying wolf on Trump, well NOW we have wolves thanks to demonization.) That's why I fault him.
    Wow, this is an amazing contortion: Trump is doing bad things because people are criticizing his administration. If only we just happily licked his boots then he wouldn't do these things!
    Pinochet is the model

Wow, this is an amazing contortion: Trump is doing bad things because people are criticizing his administration. If only we just happily licked his boots then he wouldn't do these things!
    Oh by all means, that isn't the problem. The problem is you dismiss pizzagate as a non-story when clearly an investigation is needed. What is suspicious is it you pizzagate deniers conveniently tend to be EXTREMELY anti-Trump. Not like "This dude sucks", but straight up Correct The Record shill level anti-Trump.

Trump is the one appointing ALL of them. Are you talking about the Flynn that was putting Iran on notice....that one?????
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

I love this rewriting history on the wonderboy Flynn would have been. I call bull$#@!.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Trump is the one appointing ALL of them. Are you talking about the Flynn that was putting Iran on notice....that one?????
    I love this rewriting history on the wonderboy Flynn would have been. I call bull$#@!.

I'm well aware Trump is the problem here. I'm just calling out The Count for trying to cover for child rapist/molesters.

Look- get over yourself.

None of the anti-Trumpers were pro- Hitlery; we all knew it was a choice of what flavor of $#@! we would have to put up with for the next 4 years. Trump was always a spoiled brat ego-maniac and anyone with 1/2 a brain cell could see his bull$#@!.

He has lied and flip-flopped all of his life and the supposed MSM criticism was completely free PR while pleasing all the hopeful Trump Lovers.

HE knew that and the MSM knew that.

AND most of us anti-Trumpers knew that- it's NOT rocket science.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Look- get over yourself.

None of the anti-Trumpers were pro- Hitlery; we all knew it was a choice of what flavor of $#@! we would have to put up with for the next 4 years. Trump was always a spoiled brat ego-maniac and anyone with 1/2 a brain cell could see his bull$#@!.

He has lied and flip-flopped all of his life and the supposed MSM criticism was completely free PR while pleasing all the hopeful Trump Lovers.

HE knew that and the MSM knew that.

AND most of us anti-Trumpers knew that- it's NOT rocket science.
    Yes and have I given you or others who are not The Count/ Zippyjuan Podesta/ and CPUd grief over hating Trump? The most I have bothered any of you about is your nonsensical attacks between you and other Ron Paul members because of a clique animosity that has permeated this place. Those three however however tried to dismiss and deflect pizzagate investigations of John Podesta, Tony Podesta, and James Alefantis.
    Last edited by Athan; 04-10-2017 at 09:51 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    u can tell Trump in the few pictures isn't very thrilled.
    You just keep telling yourself that.

No rewriting history. Examine what transpired. The entire weight of the Deep State together with the MSM was unleashed upon him. Cui bono? Apparently, the CFR, the Saudis and the Mossad benefit with the appointment of McMaster.

Trump himself is a suspected pedophile. And we had "wolves" all along. Hello? Dina Powell? Have you done your research on her? She's been a conductor on the "Trump train" from the beginning and she is a Goldman Sachs executive. Plus Trump himself was funded by George Soros. Dude wake up and smell reality. Your guy has been a NWO stooge all along. And if Trump is such a weak ass leader that criticism of him on a freaking web forum causes him to "change course" (he really hasn't changed course) then Trump sucks ass anyway.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yes and have I given you or others who are not The Count/ Zippyjuan Podesta/ and CPUd grief over hating Trump? The most I have bothered any of you about is your nonsensical attacks between you and other Ron Paul members because of a clique animosity that has permeated this place. Those three however however tried to dismiss and deflect pizzagate investigations of John Podesta, Tony Podesta, and James Alefantis.
    LOL @ PizzaGate. Orgy Island is the real child sex slave story. One person accused has actually been convicted. That would be Epstein. Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have both been implicated. There is better evidence against Clinton and Trump or Orgy Island than there is on Podesta over PizzaGate. Notice that Alex Jones apologized for PizzaGate. Good money says Donald Trump told him to shut up because too much delving into the story would expose Trump's flank WRT Orgy Island.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL @ PizzaGate. Orgy Island is the real child sex slave story. One person accused has actually been convicted. That would be Epstein. Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have both been implicated. There is better evidence against Clinton and Trump or Orgy Island than there is on Podesta over PizzaGate. Notice that Alex Jones apologized for PizzaGate. Good money says Donald Trump told him to shut up because too much delving into the story would expose Trump's flank WRT Orgy Island.
    It's likely a Mossad honey pot. If it's blown up, all subsequent leverage over participating individuals is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It's likely a Mossad honey pot. If it's blown up, all subsequent leverage over participating individuals is lost.
    Ping Pong Pizza? Orgy Island? Or both?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast