Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton just left 9/11 ceremony w/medical episode

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Obviously you feel you are qualified to make that judgment.
    Quoted for posterity. CPUd not supporting Hillary.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She came out of apartment saying, "I feel great! It is a wonderful day in New York." Then she took a photo op with a little child. Smiling and acting on top of the world.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Being reported from a variety of sources now:
    Statement from Dr. Lisa R. Bardack, MD

Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies. On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at this morning's event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her (tweet is timestamped 2:16pm) and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely.
    So basically, that she had allergies that developed into pneumonia, and she was prescribed antibiotics and told to rest... on Friday. I guess that meant "get up and make a speech on Sunday." She was also booked for a number of additional appearances over the coming week.

• If we take this as gospel, why was she out there interacting with people when she has a contagious bacterial infection?
    • Though it's possible to have a dry cough with pneumonia, normally it's a hacking, phlegm-producing one. It's generally not known for causing two minutes of dry coughing, though they're still trying to say that was a result of allergies.
    • Still going with the "overheated" line.
    • Michael Morell, the former CIA deputy director, told CNN’s Jake Tapper Sunday he was with Clinton Friday for a national security meeting and “she looked fantastic. She had high energy.”
      So... Friday when she was feeling terrible enough to go get diagnosed with pneumonia and be on antibiotics, she was also high energy, looked fantastic, and attended a national security meeting. Sounds legit.

Another:
    Bardack, per an aide, examined Clinton this afternoon at the former secretary of state's home in NY
    Supposedly, she fainted, then went to her daughter's apartment, then came out looking and feeling great, then went to her home, then got examined and re-hydrated. Did she have some Gatorade at Chelsea's or something? That's an endorsement in the making. Also, she went from the little kid photo op to her home and got examined, all in time for the physician to compose that tweet at 2:16? Man, it must be nice having a physician THAT close to "re-hydrate" you.
    Last edited by MelissaWV; 09-11-2016 at 04:14 PM.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    She came out of apartment saying, "I feel great! It is a wonderful day in New York." Then she took a photo op with a little child. Smiling and acting on top of the world.
    As if nothing happened. She was offline for 90 minutes w/o press access. Taking voters for chumps, again.

Close-up of Hillary's limp feet show she was dragged into the car completely unconscious.

http://i.imgur.com/d64lECA.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Being reported from a variety of sources now:

So basically, that she had allergies that developed into pneumonia, and she was prescribed antibiotics and told to rest... on Friday. I guess that meant "get up and make a speech on Sunday." She was also booked for a number of additional appearances over the coming week.

• If we take this as gospel, why was she out there interacting with people when she has a contagious bacterial infection?
    • Though it's possible to have a dry cough with pneumonia, normally it's a hacking, phlegm-producing one. It's generally not known for causing two minutes of dry coughing, though they're still trying to say that was a result of allergies.
    • Still going with the "overheated" line.
    • So... Friday when she was feeling terrible enough to go get diagnosed with pneumonia and be on antibiotics, she was also high energy, looked fantastic, and attended a national security meeting. Sounds legit.

Another:

Supposedly, she fainted, then went to her daughter's apartment, then came out looking and feeling great, then went to her home, then got examined and re-hydrated. Did she have some Gatorade at Chelsea's or something? That's an endorsement in the making. Also, she went from the little kid photo op to her home and got examined, all in time for the physician to compose that tweet at 2:16? Man, it must be nice having a physician THAT close to "re-hydrate" you.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Close-up of Hillary's limp feet show she was dragged into the car completely unconscious.
    We should demand better robots. This one sucks, completely.

"I don't feel no ways tired."

How is 9/11 such a great day in New York? Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Hillary Clinton Is Being Treated for Pneumonia, Leaves 9/11 Ceremony Feeling 'Overheated'
    New York Times‎ - 6 mins ago

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure
    ABC News‎ - 3 mins ago

Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, says doctor, after exit from 9/11 ceremony
    The Guardian‎ - 20 mins ago

"The leading cause of death in Parkinson's is aspiration pneumonia"

Parkinson's Disease
    The Michael J. Fox Foundation
    Yep. Still consistent with PD, and her recent aspiration episodes.

Dysphagia is the main cause of aspiration pneumonia and death in Parkinson disease (PD)...
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2995389/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    How is 9/11 such a great day in New York? Did I miss something?
    It's Patriot Day! Time to buy a mattress and a flag! Or, if you aren't one of those freedom-hating types, a mattress in the shape of a flag with matching pillows stuffed with bald eagle feathers (that they donate freely because it's America, dammit!).
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Oh and it's also:

Eid-Ul-Adha
    Grandparent's Day - first Sunday after Labor Day
    Make Your Bed Day
    National Pet Memorial Day -second Sunday in September
    No News is Good News Day

Turn off all news broadcasts. Today is No News Is Good News Day. We all could use a little good news.

No Radio broadcasts. No Television newscasts. And, heaven forbid...avoid the newspaper at all costs. Your local fish wrapper is always filled with bad news. The news media thrives on bad news. Take a day off from all the bad news.

Happy No News Is Good News Day!
    Man, this "holiday" being on 9/11....

Then she took a photo op with a little child. Smiling and acting on top of the world.
    That photoop reminded me of this:

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Sounds like the plot from Moon Over Parador (sp). What I find interesting is that, even when she's wobbling, no one around her is shocked. They react to keep her from falling over, but no one exclaims or looks like it's a sudden, unexpected thing. The guy that everyone keeps calling her "handler" doesn't even make a move until it's time to put her into the van.
    Good observation. That was definitely a "there she goes again, everybody keep calm and pretend like nothing happened" moment (probably for the umpteenth time).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ases-statement

Having stated that her coughing fit last week was due to her suffering from seasonal allergies, and that this morning's fainting episode was due to 'overheating' and dehydration, the Clinton campaign now once again changed the constantly changing narrative, releasing a shocking statement by Hillary's doctor, according to which she was diagnosed pneumonia on Friday.
    [...]
    So when the entire Clinton campaign fell like a ton of bricks on anyone hinting she is unwell after her dramatic coughing fits last week, what word best describes this? And them why did it take two days since Friday for this Doctor Bardack to reveal Clinton's medical condition?

Three more questions:

• Hillary has had a nasty, documented cough since January - why did it take 9 months to diagnose this?
    • If Hillary has pneumonia, and passed out at an event, - why was she taken to her daughter's apartment and not a hospital? After all, she was as of today aware of her Friday diagnosis.
    • After coming out of Chelsea's apartment, why did Hillary says she "felt great" - as of this morning she was aware she had Pneumonia; why not admit the truth for once to the public?

This story smells so bad, that even the left-leaning media is upset at the Clinton campaign:

It makes one wonder why something as simple as her not being well has to lied about, covered up, spun, and the propagandized? A distraction from her 'deplorable' comments? Perhaps, but one thing is for sure, all those mainstream media types damning conspiracy-theorists over health concerns are now silenced.

We wonder if now Hillary will blame her (non-GAAP) pneumonia for having to back out of the upcoming debates, and finally, with credibility in anything Hillary says no non-existant, would it be too much to ask for an independent verification of her rapidly changing medical condition especially since nobody knows what is going on, and whom to believe any more.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

What do you think her level of healthcare is compared to that of the average Joe/Jane Doe?

It will be entertaining and not shocking at all when 100% of the media outlets do not apologize or even acknowledge the fact that those pointing out health concerns for the past few weeks were right.

These people were labeled conspiracy theorists, misogynists, or just Hillary haters by the media and Clinton, but that will quickly be forgotten, and the msm will continue to get away with doing 0.0% journalism as the country quickly forgets all about this as people tune into 9/11 memoriam marathons and football.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I'm sure Ron Paul would be proud.
    OK CPUd, you made your point. Can you GTFO now? I do not need any more virtue signaling from you.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now if Trump could just pass out we could start from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yep. Still consistent with PD, and her recent aspiration episodes.
    I totally agree, my mom has Parkinson's and I have read extensively about it in the last 5 years. It is a fine line to medicate to control tremors and fatigue and not over medicate which can result in dyskinesia. There was a video where she was trying to uncap a jar of pickles, Parkinson's patients have very little grip. Also, the video of her head jerking back and forth. And when she is trying to walk up stairs, they have a real hard time picking up their feet to go up stairs. And when she doesnt get enough medication or as it begins to wear off, it causes freezing episodes as seen in another video in which someone prompts her when she just stops talking suddenly. The coughing definitely goes along with Parkinson's as it becomes harder to swallow. She must have had it several years (I would guess 5 or 6) to have these advanced issues showing up, but the quickness of the progression varies from person to person. But that is my guess, I don't believe what we see here is fainting.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Now if Trump could just pass out we could start from scratch.
    From your computer to God's ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulatized View Post
    The coughing definitely goes along with Parkinson's as it becomes harder to swallow.
    Does it make swallowing sound hallow or chirpy?- I don't remember what video it was in but I think she was coughing fiercely and swallowing water and it sounded like she was choking a chipmunk.

Unless The elites have a clone or look like of Hillary on the spot lol

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nm
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-11-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Does it make swallowing sound hallow or chirpy?- I don't remember what video it was in but I think she was coughing fiercely and swallowing water and it sounded like she was choking a chipmunk.
    It just sounds like someone choking from having aspirated a piece of food or liquid. The Parkinson's causes the throat muscles to weaken and swallowing becomes a problem. The saliva can pool in the back of the mouth and sometimes drys out and sticks in the back of the throat causing a lot of throat clearing or it can just slid down without an actual swallow and it goes down the wrong way. She has likely had therapy with a speech/language therapist to help with this.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    nm
    I'm sure Hillary likes/liked a strap-on.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast