Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States...

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States...

I now believe that Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vote for Pedro.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I now believe that Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Why?
    Because the nooz channels are all gushing away about how the dropping of the FBI charges are such a game changer and now Obastard is even on the campaign trail with her. The media is going to bury the Trumpster and coronate? her long before election time.
    "The Patriarch"

As was the plan all along.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    As was the plan all along.
    Damn straight. That phone call between Bill Clinton and Trump before he announced was a dead giveaway.

Because the nooz channels are all gushing away about how the dropping of the FBI charges are such a game changer and now Obastard is even on the campaign trail with her. The media is going to bury the Trumpster and coronate? her long before election time.
    Ah. I was at a baseball game most of the day and (blessedly) away from nooz media yakkers.

I wonder if Donald has called with congratulations.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I wonder if Donald has called with congratulations.
    Doubtful. The phone lines were clogged with RPF members calling their love babe, Hillary.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Doubtful. The phone lines were clogged with RPF members calling their love babe, Hillary.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Doubts there,,

But perhaps it is appropriate that the fall if the United States be presided over by a woman.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I wonder at what point this backfires on the media. They have always been biased but I never saw them so over the top giddy in their reporting for a candidate as they have been for Hillary. The local network affiliates even our local Cablevision news are practically campaigning for her the reporting is so overtly biased and giddy. At what point does the average Joe say hey wait a minute.

Even if for example Rand won the nomination and the reporting was that over the top in his favor I think we here would be questioning whether we were being played.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    Damn straight. That phone call between Bill Clinton and Trump before he announced was a dead giveaway.
    Yep. And the suckers in both parties by and large fell for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I wonder at what point this backfires on the media. They have always been biased but I never saw them so over the top giddy in their reporting for a candidate as they have been for Hillary. The local network affiliates even our local Cablevision news are practically campaigning for her the reporting is so overtly biased and giddy. At what point does the average Joe say hey wait a minute.

Even if for example Rand won the nomination and the reporting was that over the top in his favor I think we here would be questioning whether we were being played.
    Libya is still a failed state and the fact that she was careless with the emails, do Americans want a careless president whom would want start a war with Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Libya is still a failed state and the fact that she was careless with the emails, do Americans want a careless president whom would want start a war with Russia?
    That is way too deep of a question for boobus. Reruns of The Apprentice play well here though.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [QUOTE=LibertyEagle;6254888]Doubtful. The phone lines were clogged with RPF members calling their love babe, Hillary.[/QUOTE

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Do tell, just which members would that be?
    "The Patriarch"

It may be that we are witnessing the end of the Great Experiment, those in charge having decided it was a failure... what with all that freedom, rights, due process, and all the rest of the things that keep tyrants up at night.

But seriously, what if we are actually witnessing the final moments of the republic, all philosophizing aside? God knows it has its flaws in abundance, but what other place has allowed for this degree of freedom and opportunity? The end is going to be a very sad day, the only likely satisfaction being to live long enough to see the turn from gloating gloriation (yes, I decided to make that word up... sue me) to stunned disbelief, and finally to death rattles as all those who have hoped so hard for this result realize what they have done to themselves. On that day I will be in my glory as I watch them go to destruction in freakish agony. No, I am not joking on that last bit, either. Such is my disdain for stoopid, corrupt, cowardly people.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    It may be that we are witnessing the end of the Great Experiment, those in charge having decided it was a failure... what with all that freedom, rights, due process, and all the rest of the things that keep tyrants up at night.

But seriously, what if we are actually witnessing the final moments of the republic, all philosophizing aside? God knows it has its flaws in abundance, but what other place has allowed for this degree of freedom and opportunity? The end is going to be a very sad day, the only likely satisfaction being to live long enough to see the turn from gloating gloriation (yes, I decided to make that word up... sue me) to stunned disbelief, and finally to death rattles as all those who have hoped so hard for this result realize what they have done to themselves. On that day I will be in my glory as I watch them go to destruction in freakish agony. No, I am not joking on that last bit, either. Such is my disdain for stoopid, corrupt, cowardly people.
    The Great Experiment ended at Appomattox. They are just wrapping things up at this point.
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Now? It's been obvious she was going to win since Trump started leading primary polls.

Quote Originally Posted by TNforPaul45 View Post
    The Great Experiment ended at Appomattox. They are just wrapping things up at this point.
    You make an eminently valid point. One hundred and fifty one years to die. That's freakish.

I agree completely.
    "The Patriarch"

Please explain significance beyond Confederacy loses civil war.

What about 1913? 1933? Appomatox? Really?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Please explain significance beyond Confederacy loses civil war.

What about 1913? 1933? Appomatox? Really?
    You don't think that didn't concentrate power in DC beyond recall?
    "The Patriarch"

You don't think that didn't concentrate power in DC beyond recall?
    It was a lost battle. What would prevent another insurrection?

Unless there was a legal implication after the battle I am missing here.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Why?

BEcause the rule of Law is broken, the fix is in , the criminals wholly run the show, there will be no justice in their courts.

Federal Law: Title 18. Section 2071
    Can it be any clearer?
    Former United States Attorney General Michael Mukasey tells MSNBC that not only is Hillary Clinton's private email server illegal, it "disqualifies" her from holding any federal office.

Such as, say, President of the United States.
    "If you do this or that bad thing, you've essentially disqualified yourself as being the leader of the free world," said Mukasey, referring to the illegal server and the illegal handling of classified materials.
    Mukasey specifically points to one federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.
    For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory, here's what it says:
    “(a)
    Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
    (b)
    Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”
    Yes, it explicitly states "shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

It is time.

Assemblywoman Shelley Shelton-
    "
    The FBI that lied about setting up the murder of LaVoy Finicum is the same FBI that lied about the investigation into the most evil, deceptive and corrupt woman ever to enter the world of politics.It is time to start storing up food and preparing. The clock started ticking today. The rule of law is over in this country.
    The rule of murder by the untouchables and court sanctioned elimination of their enemies has taken it's place.
    Hilary did not get into this to lose, and she won't. She has bought the system. We proved our voting machines are vulnerable here in Nevada, yet the bill I proposed to audit them was shot down by RINOs and Democrats.
    They are all in it together. The RINOs who are jumping ship and refusing to vote for the nominee are like wolves shedding the sheepskins that kept them hidden among us.
    This is the emergency call. Our time is short."

I think the dropping of the FBI charges makes her look like an elitist who is above the law. I suspect this will negatively affect her poll numbers.

What I am hearing today is stories of ruined careers for committing far, far, less egregious ill deeds regarding security protocols. Hannity actually seemed to have a very good radio show on today with two interesting guests discussing this. They were in the studio with him which is, as far as I know, unusual. One was a co-founder of the DHS apparently.
    Last edited by anaconda; 07-06-2016 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I think the dropping of the FBI charges makes her look like an elitist who is above the law. I suspect this will negatively affect her poll numbers.

What I am hearing today is stories of ruined careers for committing far, far, less egregious ill deeds regarding security protocols. Hannity actually seemed to have a very good radio show on today with two interesting guests discussing this. They were in the studio with him which is, as far as I know, unusual. One was a co-founder of the DHS apparently.

She will lose by a landslide, it will matter not. The votes will be counted, they will come up to be so very close, she will be declared winner.

Take it easy. Most people that dislike Trump dislike Hillary just as much.
    "I am a bird"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast