Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NEW POLL: Buttigieg surges in poll ahead of New Hampshire primary

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Yeah, I didn't think you'd have the guts to write what you really meant.
    I knew you'd have the guts to lie about me.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Hope it is not being implied that GOPA wing laedership is happe with this Iowa result... although an argument can be made that this could look in some polling comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This could be a great news for GOPAcons donors, he was apparently the only Dem who loses to MAGA in a head to head race according to the infamous Foxnews big sink poll:

[Old] NEW POLL: Every Possible Democratic Candidate Beats Trump in 2020

The DNC establishment choose a woman over Bernie Sanders in 2016 even though Bernie had a better chance of beating Trump. It looks like they are doing the same thing with a gay man. Diversity uber alles.
    Valid point, DNC often tends to favor diversity (along with other liberal progressive stances) perhaps with assumption that it will win them elections. Lately they are getting some competition from Trump who as a former liberal democrat has introduced his own brand of pro-diversity initiatives. SC Dem primary results should offer some clues how things would settle btween Trump and Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You should be banned for spreading lies about forum members. The very sentence you speak of says Obviously meaning, figuratively.
    You stupid sack of sh*t. I have repeatedly said that I knew you were joking but that some jokes are not funny and really shouldn't be allowed. Even @Swordsmyth knew you had crossed the line which is why he offered to edit his post if you wanted to edit yours.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 02-10-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Rofschild most definitely was not wrong about everything. To wit, not sure why people think that we have miraculously suspended the laws of the natural world just because we have indoor plumbing and video games now.
    Clearly you don't understand. When minorities have problems like drugs admittedly being put into black communities by the CIA, it's the minorities own fault. But when white people OD on prescription drugs or commit suicide, its the fault of the gubmit. That's the gospel according to @Swordsmyth.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Clearly you don't understand. When minorities have problems like drugs admittedly being put into black communities by the CIA, it's the minorities own fault. But when white people OD on prescription drugs or commit suicide, its the fault of the gubmit. That's the gospel according to @Swordsmyth.
    I have never stated the first part, I don't believe it.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I have never stated the first part, I don't believe it.

Don't put words in my mouth.
    Okay. So the gubmit seeks to replace whites with the very minorities that its killing off?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay. So the gubmit seeks to replace whites with the very minorities that its killing off?
    It seeks to replace Americans with foreigners.
    Many minorities are Americans and they seek to kill them as well as whites.
    I have multiple times posted the reports of crates of guns being dropped off in the slums of major cities and the coincidence that the military then sends medics there for training.

They can always import more foreigners if some of them get killed in the crossfire, there are more of them than there are of us.

Blacks are specifically targeted by abortion too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You stupid sack of sh*t. I have repeatedly said that I knew you were joking but that some jokes are not funny and really shouldn't be allowed. Even @Swordsmyth knew you had crossed the line which is why he offered to edit his post if you wanted to edit yours.
    I said SJWs would try to get him banned, that's not the same thing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I said SJWs would try to get him banned, that's not the same thing.
    Yeah. Because joking about people getting gassed is no biggie except to SJWs but making a joke about "Make Holocausts great again" is a re-portable offense. You're such a joke.

Yeah. Because joking about people getting gassed is no biggie except to SJWs but making a joke about "Make HXXXXXXXXX great again" is a re-portable offense. You're such a joke.
    One poster was clear he was joking and wasn't directly referring to the Holy Cow of politics, the other was not clear and was referring to the Holy Cow of politics.
    I suggest you sanitize the quote for the sake of the site.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

One poster was clear he was joking and wasn't directly referring to the Holy Cow of politics, the other was not clear and was referring to the Holy Cow of politics.
    I suggest you sanitize the quote for the sake of the site.
    Both were joking and both were about the same subject. Or did you forget that Hitler gassed Jews? And Khaless joke implied a threat of violence whereas @RonZeplin's joke did not.

Both were joking and both were about the same subject. Or did you forget that Hitler gassed Jews? And Khaless joke implied a threat of violence whereas @RonZeplin's joke did not.
    So if I talk about Saddam gassing the Kurds that is also about the Jews?
    Khaless was not talking about the Jews at all and he specified that he didn't really mean what he said.
    RonZ directly referred to the Holy Cow and his statement "Make HXXXXXXXXX Great Again" is absolutely a call for violence and is without a statement that it is not intended seriously.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Some polls are showing Mayor Pete surging, others show Sanders with an 8 point lead.
    National polls today are now showing Bernie leading biden.
    Do something Danke

Arrow Drama Queen Snowflake

Khaless was not talking about the Jews at all and he specified that he didn't really mean what he said.
    RonZ directly referred to the Holy Cow and his statement "Make HXXXXXXXXX Great Again" is absolutely a call for violence and is without a statement that it is not intended seriously.
    What about the three thumbs down after that, that you left out of your "quotation", in addition to hacking the quote into something which i did NOT post?

Clearly I'm against holocausts, whether by Donnell, Hitler, or Bibi and Boi Muhammad.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    What about the three thumbs down after that, that you left out of your "quotation", in addition to hacking the quote into something which i did NOT post?

Clearly I'm against holocausts, whether by Donnell, Hitler, or Bibi and Boi Muhammad.
    If that's what you meant by the thumbs I suggest you use something else, Thumbs Down indicated death in the gladiatorial games and the only other way I saw it was as disapproval for the Jeuus.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ah. So only racially motivated violence against Jews is verboded. Got it. And no. @RonZeplin's joke was not calling for another Holocaust. It was making light of the fact that some people want to keep it front and center 24/7 even if they have to use millions in taxpayer dollars to do that.

Ah. So only racially motivated violence against Jews is verboded. Got it. And no. @RonZeplin's joke was not calling for another Holocaust. It was making light of the fact that some people want to keep it front and center 24/7 even if they have to use millions in taxpayer dollars to do that.
    I don't care who it's about personally, I specified that what concerns me is the site being deplatformed.
    RonZ's post was not clear and would be used against the site.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

How many times already. I made no threat or implied threat of violence. Your lies should not be allowed to stand in this forum and I hope you get banned for them. You already have people reading here believing your lies as seen the quote to you in this thread by @Anti Federalist in this post http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6920577

As I said to Josh and for transparency purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahless
    If people read jmdrake's posts from last night they may get the wrong idea and actually believe there are people here, namely me, that are White Supremacists.......... I am not a White Supremacist, do not support that belief system, nor believe in violence as a solution to problems. In fact my true beliefs are closer to Christian Pacifism-Anarchism.

I would have to hate members of my own family and my mixed race grand children if I was a White Supremacist. I have said this so many times in this forum so jmdrake's accusations are infuriating and dangerous in that it feeds into a false theory that a member or members here call for violence.

[post list for false accusations to be removed]

I by no means want to be associated with or help people that call for violence or White Supremacy since it is the antithesis of my Christian belief system.
    So clearly you are the one instigating violence by spreading the belief that violent White Supremacists exist in this forum through your own damn lies. You are creating something that is practically non-existent in this in this country just like the far left and MSM do. You sound like you are being paid right out of one of those think tanks to pull this nonsense here to make violence and White Supremacy a thing to tarnish this forum. A boogey man you can point to, using it as a tool to associate beliefs and people with policies you disagree to shut down opposition to your loony open border and leftist beliefs.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-10-2020 at 06:52 PM.

How many times already. I made no threat or implied threat of violence.
    Dumbass, gassing is implied violence. Go gas yourself.

I don't care who it's about personally, I specified that what concerns me is the site being deplatformed.
    RonZ's post was not clear and would be used against the site.
    No it wouldn't. You're full of shyt. As usual.

Dumbass, gassing is implied violence. Go gas yourself.
    "(well not seriously)" in the same breathe is not implied it is $#@!ing joke you moron.

"(well not seriously)" in the same breathe is not implied it is $#@!ing joke you moron.
    Fvcktard, each time I brought this up I said I knew you were joking. @RonZeplin was clearly joking. You joked about killing people. So go fvck yourself a$$hole.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And he is currently defending the guy who posted "Make HoloXXXXXX great again" with no indication he didn't mean it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And he is currently defending the guy who posted "Make HoloXXXXXX great again" with no indication he didn't mean it.
    You have some nerve a$$hole. Gassing people is okay in your book, but joking about the fact that some people want to keep the Holocaust front and center with taxpayer money is "reportable" based on your phony "de-platform" theory, as if RPF is going to throw itself of its own forum.

Fvcktard, each time I brought this up I said I knew you were joking. @RonZeplin was clearly joking. So go fvck yourself a$$hole.
    Then multiple posts later saying I actually "implied" it. If I wait long enough you will go back to say I "implied" it and calling me $#@!ing White Supremacist.

You are full of $#@! and I took the bait. I get it, you are a big Pete supporter and the thread was going badly for him. So you come in here to complain and lie about one of my posts from last summer to get the entire thread moved to the hidden "Hot Topics" forum. Can't have any public threads looking bad for Mayor Pete can we.

You have some nerve a$$hole. Gassing people is okay in your book, but joking about the fact that some people want to keep the Holocaust front and center with taxpayer money is "reportable" based on your phony "de-platform" theory, as if RPF is going to throw itself of its own forum.
    I never said gassing people was OK and Kahless was clear he didn't mean it, RonZ was not clear and I suggested politely that he change what he posted because he didn't make it clear he didn't mean it.
    Instead he posted insults at me and has refused to edit his post to make it clear what he meant.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Then multiple posts later saying I actually "implied" it. If I wait long enough you will go back to say I "implied" it and calling me $#@!ing White Supremacist.
    A$$hole, the violence was implied whether you were joking or not. So go fvck yourself. And I guess you have a white inferiority complex as you think you're being replaced by your own stupidity.

You are full of $#@! and I took the bait. I get it, you are a big Pete supporter and the thread was going badly for him. So you come in here to complain and lie about one of my posts from last summer to get the entire thread moved to the hidden "Hot Topics" forum. Can't have any public threads looking bad for Mayor Pete can we.
    Meet me on the chat

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I never said gassing people was OK and Kahless was clear he didn't mean it, RonZ was not clear and I suggested politely that he change what he posted because he didn't make it clear he didn't mean it.
    Instead he posted insults at me and has refused to edit his post to make it clear what he meant.
    RonZ was clear. It was a joke. If you didn't understand that then you are just stupid.

A$$hole, the violence was implied whether you were joking or not. So go fvck yourself. And I guess you have a white inferiority complex as you think you're being replaced by your own stupidity.
    That was fast. It only took one post for you to spread that lie again.

That is impossible since it was said in the very same breathe that it was not implied.

Where the hell are the mods? He has been pissing all over this forum for a full day now.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast