Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 mass shooting plots stopped around the country in separate incidents, police say

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Alright then, I'll let it be.

For the record, I have always been agaisnt bad English, so maybe I'm overly sensitive...
    That should be spelled "against".
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's been reported that there were three foiled mass shootings in recent days.

https://www.ctpost.com/local/article...s-14342621.php

The guy in Connecticut appears to have just been been buying guns illegally, no indication he actually wanted to carry out an attack: a victim of the times. The guy in Florida appears to have been a general purpose psychopath: wanted to carry out an attack, but for no particular reason other than fame. The guy in Ohio, on the other hand, apparently posted white nationalist material (of the anti-Semitic variety) and did intend to attack a Jewish community center.

More on the white nationalist attempt:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/white-...jewish-center/

Now, to be clear, since this makes nationalists look bad, it must obviously be a false flag..
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Its sure looking that way to be more of a false flag. No doubt if this alleged person did try to do something they would probably blamed it upon gab or something similar. No free speech for white nationalists!

How's that?

On an unrelated note, how is your English so bad if you're Canadian?

Are you a Quebecois?
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Many of the recent shooters were on the radar but overlooked. I imagine this is a way of saving face.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    You think you're being sarcastic.
    The timing fits the narrative , the neo racism meme; White Nationalists/Whites, this will dominate the upcoming
    election cycle, there will be false flags, and there will be real events spawned by and encouraged by
    this theme.
    I'm sure patsy's are being set up as we speak, being groomed to play out some of these events.

In my view , this new meme is complete and totally fabricated bull$#@!, I know a lot of people, and
    I know no one that pushes the idea that we need to hate coloreds or hate whites, we are
    all being played, and everyone here knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Hey! Did y'all know three mass shootings by white guys were foiled in the last few days??!!??

Somebody has to do something about all these crazy white guys!!!!
    This is definitive proof that white terrorism is the biggest threat to our nation! You don’t see people from other races being arrested on suspicion of allegedly being a potential future killer do you?

You should be thanking the Ministry of Truth for ensuring that this story is front and center today.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-19-2019 at 03:05 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That should be spelled "against".

You should really lay off some dope.
    As for my anti migration stance, i have being always agaisnt open borders. Endless migration.

For the record, I have always been agaisnt bad English, so maybe I'm overly sensitive...
    Yes it should.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    being*
    ?

You should really lay off some dope.
    As for my anti migration stance, i have being always agaisnt open borders. Endless migration.

I have always bean a gud reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    The timing fits the narrative , the neo racism meme; White Nationalists/Whites, this will dominate the upcoming
    election cycle, there will be false flags, and there will be real events spawned by and encouraged by
    this theme.
    I'm sure patsy's are being set up as we speak, being groomed to play out some of these events.

In my view , this new meme is complete and totally fabricated bull$#@!, I know a lot of people, and
    I know no one that pushes the idea that we need to hate coloreds or hate whites, we are
    The reason i suspect it as a false flag is haven't you noticed how quiet it has been without any Islamist false flags fear mongering so far?
    The Canadian news media has completely decided not to cover what happened with the father and son who were arrested for a alleged bomb threat about a month ago or so.

I have always bean a gud reader.
    LOL, good catch

I must have need go back towadr reading school.

The reason i suspect it as a false flag is haven't you noticed how quiet it has been without any Islamist false flags fear mongering so far?
    The Canadian news media has completely decided not to cover what happened with the father and son who were arrested for a alleged bomb threat about a month ago or so.
    RPF has pretty much become my new 'newsfeed' lol, but yea, its been quiet.

What do boomers have to do with this? I'm sure this is very profound.
    It's 'secret code', checkout the bitchute video:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6839370
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    this theme.

I keep saying the left wore the term "racism" out completely. They need something new-ish, but still along the same theme. "White nationalism" is it. Of course, they're quickly wearing that one out as well.

I'm indifferent to it, other than to say that nationalism is not inherently racist. The left wants people to think so, as to associate some shame to people who would rather see independent nations than a worldwide order.

If the guy is really a racist, then f'k him for giving nationalism a bad name. The problem is, my skepticism of these kinds of stories is at an all-time high.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I keep saying the left wore the term "racism" out completely. They need something new-ish, but still along the same theme. "White nationalism" is it. Of course, they're quickly wearing that one out as well.

I'm indifferent to it, other than to say that nationalism is not inherently racist. The left wants people to think so, as to associate some shame to people who would rather see independent nations than a worldwide order.

If the guy is really a racist, then f'k him for giving nationalism a bad name. The problem is, my skepticism of these kinds of stories is at an all-time high.
    IMV , inherently isn't actually part of that sentence, I call blsht on the entire LIBERAL concept, White hate of Blacks = not prevalent ,
    not part of Nationalist Pride.
    I do agree that liberals are desperate, grabbing at straws, they'll wear this one
    out (White Nationalists) and invent a new one , who can say what it will be , probably just thing they can invent , to stir up
    hatred and division.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nobody's_hero again.

Sarcasm aside for a moment, what is the intended or anticipated result of this action supposed to be? Let’s leave the politics aside also, even though that is really what this is all about.

So we have a pre-crime arrest, but is there an actual crime for these guys to be held on? Is speech now a crime? Is this considered an actual threat? What is the usual punishment for a “threat”?

What they have done is made them negative celebrities. It has effected their lives, mostly in a negative way. They will be free in no time. Will this make them more or less likely to eventually go on a killing spree? What have these arrests and publicity accomplished?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So we have a pre-crime arrest
    Attempted murder is a crime, and ought to be.

This is actually a weakness in libertarian compensation theory.

This is obviously behavior which must be deterred, and yet there is no actual harm (yet), so how do we calculate compensation (and to whom?).

Personally, I'm keen on corporal punishment for violent crimes.

Give someone 100 lashes and they will definitely learn a lesson.

This is obviously behavior which must be deterred, and yet there is no actual harm (yet), so how do we calculate compensation (and to whom?).

Make sure not to check out any pretty women, if you have any thought crimes they will arrest you for pre rape.

That’s fine, but unless I missed something, there was nothing that qualified as attempted murder with these three guys.

That made zero sense to me.
    "The Patriarch"

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's 'secret code', checkout the bitchute video:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6839370
    What a crock, your generation will be the next to be blamed.
    "The Patriarch"

That’s fine, but unless I missed something, there was nothing that qualified as attempted murder with these three guys.
    The first guy that I mentioned just bought some guns in violation of the some unjust laws; he did nothing as far as I'm concerned.

The second and third guys were, apparently, plotting mass murder.

They both, apparently, made overt acts in furtherance of their plans.

Maybe one or the other, neither, or both, should be convicted of attempted murder.

What would you do with them?

The first guy that I mentioned just bought some guns in violation of the some unjust laws; he did nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe one or the other, neither, or both, should be convicted of attempted murder.

What would you do this them?
    Deportation we dont have to pay to keep them in jail that way.

Deportation we dont have to pay to keep them in jail that way.
    Australia still has plenty of space.

However, if it's proved that the person intended to commit a murder, and failed only for incompetence, I'm inclined to see them hanged.

...and so the problem of their future residence disappears.

Rental rates in hell are not my concern.

Australia still has plenty of space.

However, if it's proved that the person intended to commit a murder, and failed only for incompetence, I'm inclined to see them hanged.

...and so the problem of their future residence disappears.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to r3volution 3.0 again.

What a crock, your generation will be the next to be blamed.
    Oh don't worry, she trashes millennials all the time. And she lumps Xers in with boomers. It's all good.. they are usually valid points.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Sarcasm aside for a moment, what is the intended or anticipated result of this action supposed to be? Let’s leave the politics aside also, even though that is really what this is all about.

So we have a pre-crime arrest, but is there an actual crime for these guys to be held on? Is speech now a crime? Is this considered an actual threat? What is the usual punishment for a “threat”?

What they have done is made them negative celebrities. It has effected their lives, mostly in a negative way. They will be free in no time. Will this make them more or less likely to eventually go on a killing spree? What have these arrests and publicity accomplished?
    Isn't it obvious, comrade?

New material is always needed for the daily Two Minutes Hate.

Comrade Origanalist understands ...

Hey! Did y'all know three mass shootings by white guys were foiled in the last few days??!!??

Somebody has to do something about all these crazy white guys!!!!
    Emmanuel Goldstein and all his acolytes must be rooted out and exposed!

(Make Orwell Fiction Again)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

PRE-CRIME NATION: College Student Arrested, Stripped of Firearms for Posting Social Media Meme

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/pre-cr...al-media-meme/
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clear your mind... the thought police are on there way.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

PRE-CRIME NATION: College Student Arrested, Stripped of Firearms for Posting Social Media Meme

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/pre-cr...al-media-meme/
    And the MSM put his name and face on their networks all day long. Another case for someone to sue, like the Parkland kids.

What would you do with them?
    I’m no lawyer, but that is not attempted murder. I’d guess they might try to charge them with conspiracy to commit murder, but as hyped as the current accusations are, there is probably no actual evidence of anything.

They will all walk, and if any of them did have mental issues, this political farce might create real problems and push them over the edge. Thank you Police and Ministry of Precrime!

Reminds me of the all of terrorist attacks 'foiled' after the Boston Marathon bombing.

That is, they lock up a bunch of impressionable retards.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast