Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did We All Come From Adam And Eve?

Did We All Come From Adam And Eve?

An excellent article that points out chapter and verse that what most people are taught is a lie.

Did We All Come From Adam And Eve?
    https://worldeventsandthebible.com/b...d+the+Bible%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned

1 Cor 14:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

I'm of the belief that one race was created by Adam and Eve, and the other races came about when Adam's children started diddling with monkeys.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-06-2019 at 06:02 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm of the belief that one race was created by Adam and Eve, and the other races came about when Adam's children started diddling with monkeys.

I. Can't. Even.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I. Can't. Even.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.
    Good thing Adam didn't identify as female, and Eve didn't identify as having bigger gonads than Adam. Or we wouldn't be here...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

According to the teachings handed down by the Apostles, that is, the teachings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who instructed those Apostles, all humans who have ever been born have descended from Adam and Eve. The article in the OP is a fantastic story, but not the teachings of the Lord or of His Saints.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    According to the teachings handed down by the Apostles, that is, the teachings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who instructed those Apostles, all humans who have ever been born have descended from Adam and Eve. The article in the OP is a fantastic story, but not the teachings of the Lord or of His Saints.
    You obviously didn't bother to read the article because it covers a lot with scripture. Explain how Cain went to Nod and took a wife after he was banished from the Garden of Eden for slaying his brother Abel?

I think it is a more of a fantasy to teach that all races came from two people. It's almost as bad as evolutionary theories.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Does it really matter? We are all here, right now, and have it about as $#@!ed up as it can get.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Even if possible,,, That would be another species,, and not human.

And the only other are Nephalim,, which are an abomination..neither "race" nor species.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Does it really matter? We are all here, right now, and have it about as $#@!ed up as it can get.
    I think it matters. If people don't understand the beginning, they will certainly not understand what is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You obviously didn't bother to read the article because it covers a lot with scripture. Explain how Cain went to Nod and took a wife after he was banished from the Garden of Eden for slaying his brother Abel?

I think it is a more of a fantasy to teach that all races came from two people. It's almost as bad as evolutionary theories.
    Cain and ALL his descendants (if any) were wiped out in the Flood.

none snuck on the boat like the Hollywood Movie.

All humans in existence are Descended from Noah. Three sons are three "races" if you like the term..Shem, Ham and Japheth.

and no telling how much intermixing went on before Nimrod and the incident at Babel.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I think it matters. If people don't understand the beginning, they will certainly not understand what is yet to come.
    I understand the Biblical, I also understand the natural science. Color me "unbeliever." I won't argue over our differing beliefs. There really is no point.

But, I believe, at some point humans became flawed. Most likely at inception in a world in which survival was paramount. They schemed, they killed. They broke every single moral code levied forth in the Old testament. Doubled down in the New.

And here we are. In the same exact world. Whether Shaman or Jesuit.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Cain and ALL his descendants (if any) were wiped out in the Flood.

none snuck on the boat like the Hollywood Movie.

All humans in existence are Descended from Noah. Three sons are three "races" if you like the term..Shem, Ham and Japheth.

and no telling how much intermixing went on before Nimrod and the incident at Babel.
    How do Adamic people (which is ruddy complected) create asians, africans, arabic people--etc,,, That certainly is stretch. Many Bible scholars have said that the flood of Noah was not worldwide. It was in the specific regine where the Giants were--and the reason for the flood was to destroy Giants.

How do Adamic people (which is ruddy complected) create asians, africans, arabic people--etc,,, That certainly is stretch. Many Bible scholars have said that the flood of Noah was not worldwide. It was in the specific regine where the Giants were--and the reason for the flood was to destroy Giants.
    Everything that breathed air.

and Yes,,all came from three sons,,, the concept of "race" was created by Darwin and the Eugenicists.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I understand the Biblical, I also understand the natural science. Color me "unbeliever." I won't argue over our differing beliefs. There really is no point.

But, I believe, at some point humans became flawed. Most likely at inception in a world in which survival was paramount. They schemed, they killed. They broke every single moral code levied forth in the Old testament. Doubled down in the New.

And here we are. In the same exact world. Whether Shaman or Jesuit.
    That's the point; the beginning points out where man (and woman) are flawed. The flesh is weak, but within each of us, we have a soul which is our intellect. The flesh means nothing, in the end, but the soul, ah, now, that is a whole different debate.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Everything that breathed air.

and Yes,,all came from three sons,,, the concept of "race" was created by Darwin and the Eugenicists.
    So you look around and all people are the same? Asians, Arabic, African? Every person has the same DNA?

I'll ask the same question I asked TER: How do you suppose Cain took a wife in Nod if there were no other people on earth but Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you look around and all people are the same? Asians, Arabic, African? Every person has the same DNA?

I'll ask the same question I asked TER: How do you suppose Cain took a wife in Nod if there were no other people on earth but Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel?
    Adam and Eve had other Children.. Boys and girls.. and they has sex,,and little people and so on till the Flood.

YOU ARE CONFUSING ONE VERSE WITH THOUSANDS OF GENERATIONS OF PEOPLE.

Cain and Able were only two children mentioned.. The land of Nod was likely Nod's land and the girl one of Nod's daughters.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That's the point; the beginning points out where man (and woman) are flawed. The flesh is weak, but within each of us, we have a soul which is our intellect. The flesh means nothing, in the end, but the soul, ah, now, that is a whole different debate.
    I'd reckon 2%, if that, of the population cares.

Firstly, I don’t preach evolutionary theories.

Secondly, I am only warning to others that the OP teaches ideas which are against the teachings of the Apostles and those who Christians have considered Saints. It also goes against Scripture, using it piecemeal as all heretics do, in order to push an ideology, in this case, a racist one.

If you choose to believe it, that is your decision.

Cain married a descendant of Adam, that is the Christian teaching (as well as the rabbinical teachings), and is much less fascinating than the novel stories you are pushing.
    Last edited by TER; 09-07-2019 at 03:40 AM.
    +

All humans come from Adam and Eve. Stop filling your head with racist fantasies and ideologies which dehumanize people who are children of God.
    +

Firstly, I don’t preach evolutionary theories.

Secondly, I am only warning to others that the OP teaches ideas which are against the teachings of the Apostles and those who Christians have considered Saints. It also goes against Scripture, using it piecemeal as all heretics do, in order to push an ideology, in this case, a racist one.

If you choose to believe it, that is your decision.

Cain married a descendant of Adam, that is the Christian teaching (as well as the rabbinical teachings), and is much less fascinating than the novel stories you are pushing.
    No one accused you of promoting evolutionary theories. Serious, you are not willing to debate anything so we won't.

I do believe that all Jewish decent people come from Adam and that is part of what makes Jesus so important. There is a reason the old Testament has so much pointing to who was begetting who going on.

People who read the Bible need to learn how to read it with their spirit instead of their egos or political views they might get a lot more out of it.

Not the same but similar, you look at the people living in western/central Africa and you go east to Somalia/Ethiopia then to Southern middle east then to the Mediterranean and Southern Europe and so on and you can see the human race spectrum.

Also, the only people that have the same DNA are identical twins, everybody else have different DNA. If you and AF were put in an isolated Island, your lines over time could produce different races of people given enough time and condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I do believe that all Jewish decent people come from Adam and that is part of what makes Jesus so important. There is a reason the old Testament has so much pointing to who was begetting who going on.

People who read the Bible need to learn how to read it with their spirit instead of their egos or political views they might get a lot more out of it.
    Humility is needed first. There is no guiding of the Holy Spirit without humility first.

That is why the Christian faith depends on faith, not only to the Word of God, but to the Church He established as the “pillar and foundation for truth”. Whomever does not have the Church as their mother does not have God as their Father, as stated by one of the great early Christian Saints.

Have a question? Seek an answer from the Church (Saints) and don’t rely on your own limited understandings. That is the surest Christian way in getting an answer on theological topics.
    Last edited by TER; 09-07-2019 at 07:37 AM.
    +

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No one accused you of promoting evolutionary theories. Serious, you are not willing to debate anything so we won't.

The debate was lost when you posted novel racist musings devoid of any patristic support created by twisting the Bible and ignoring 2000 years of God-bearing Saints, including the very Apostles.
    +

All humans come from Adam and Eve. Stop filling your head with racist fantasies and ideologies which dehumanize people who are children of God.
    Racist fantasies...wow is that all you got to come back with. SMH Sounds like something Rev. Al Sharpton would say.

Genesis 1:31
    “And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.”

Hence...the sixth day creation. The man, Adam was not formed until after God rested on the seventh day which goes into Chapter 2 of Genesis. Chapter 2:7-8 talks about the Adam from which the bloodline Christ would come from. Chapter 2:20-24 speaks of how Eve was created. Yet in Chapter 1:26-28 He created male and female and blessed them and told them to be fruitful and multiply.

I'll keep you in my prayers for your eyes to be opened.

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)
    "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Not the same but similar, you look at the people living in western/central Africa and you go east to Somalia/Ethiopia then to Southern middle east then to the Mediterranean and Southern Europe and so on and you can see the human race spectrum.

Also, the only people that have the same DNA are identical twins, everybody else have different DNA. If you and AF were put in an isolated Island, your lines over time could produce different races of people given enough time and condition.
    That's right, just like God took DNA from Adam to make Eve. The rib = helix curve.

The OP article starts with :

“The Christian should understand there are literally thousands of “Christian” denominations and over 450 different English translations of the Bible. Obviously, their message and those Bibles are different, if not, we would have one Bible and all believe the same thing.”

There is such a divine-human organization which has one Bible and believes the same thing- it is called the Church. That Church remains and it is called the “Eastern Orthodox Church”. The reason there are literally thousands of denominations is because of people like the writers of that article who give their personal fallable interpretation against the testimony of the Saints. This is why St. Paul ran to check with the Church if what his understandings were correct lest he preached in vain. We should do the same.
    Last edited by TER; 09-07-2019 at 08:18 AM.
    +

That's right, just like God took DNA from Adam to make Eve. The rib = helix curve.
    A second theory explains the races were created by the environment the people lived in. They explain, the closer people migrated to the equator, the darker they became due to the increase in sunlight. Common sense should tell us, an increase in sunlight will certainly “tan” our skin, but it does not change our race.
    This is just wrong, moving to the equator over time can change the genetic make up of your lineage. See, if you lived in the equator and you did not have sun screen or other modern tools to shield you from the burning sun, then natural selection will select for offspring who performed better in the hot sun and over a long period of time, it would turn the completion of a society progressively darker. The same thing would happen when dark skinned people moved to latitudes with minimal exposure to sun light, their skin would lighten up so that they can receive the enough sun light to make vitamin D. Its not a coincidence that races who live near the equator tend to be brown or tanned skinned.

A third theory explains Adam and Eve had genes that supported multiple “skin tones” and this is how the races were created. Christians are led to believe Adam and Eve were capable of producing two African children who then went on to create the African race. Somehow, this new race of people was only capable of producing a single race, despite the fact they would have possessed multiple “skin tone genes” as well.
    This is also a wrong, black people can produce children with very light complexion who are not albinos. My mum and 3 of my siblings have a really light complexion and they are not mixed with anything other than other black people. So people do have genes that can produce children with multiple skin complexions. Regardless, the races were not created in one generation, they slowly appeared after thousands of generations and breeding.

I don't necessarily believe in the Adam and Eve story but I believe it is very possible that all the races originated from one single couple.
    Last edited by juleswin; 09-07-2019 at 08:20 AM.

The article is wrong also regarding the name Adam. Adam is from the Hebrew word adamah meaing “ground” or “earth”.
    +

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast