Thread: NBC SHOWS 18-25 Year old Kids HACKING GEORGIA'S VOTING MACHINES --FRAUD

NBC SHOWS 18-25 Year old Kids HACKING GEORGIA'S VOTING MACHINES --FRAUD

SIDNEY POWELL IS DEFINITELY ONTO SOMETHING

FRAUD
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But the media will still claim that this was the most secure election in history.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But the media will still claim that this was the most secure election in history.
    That was from two years ago. I'm sure they fixed those problems for this election.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post

SIDNEY POWELL IS DEFINITELY ONTO SOMETHING

FRAUD
    Mis-titled video. The "kid" in this video is over 25. More importantly the voting machine was from Stark County Ohio. (See time: 3:12 - 3:30).

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That was from two years ago. I'm sure they fixed those problems for this election.
    ^That too. If you want proof that voting machines can be hacked....well nobody is debating that. If you want proof that voting machines in Georgia were hacked in 2020....well this video is not helpful. It is helpful for a general understanding of what to look for when trying to see if a particular voting machine is secure or not.

Some of the exploits he was showing involved taking the machine apart. Well....if we are assume that much of a lack of physical security than nothing is secure. Even paper ballot boxes can be stuffed or discarded. Some of the exploits could be stopped with some kind of tamper resistant seal. Also considering he bought this machine on an online auction site for $100 in 2018, it's probably quite a bit older than that. It may be one of the old Diebold machines. It doesn't seem to have a way to printout a paper ballot the way the current Georgia machines do.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Information Technology experts are stating under oath that nothing has changed.

Of course they did. I'm 100% sure of it.

I can't believe the media used to get away with reporting on stories like this - glad they fixed that problem.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Information Technology experts are stating under oath that nothing has changed.
    Those aren't even the same machines. That isn't even the same freaking state. It's not even the same freaking company. I am sure there are problems with this years voting machines. But the video you posted is not of this years voting machines.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Those aren't even the same machines. That isn't even the same freaking state. It's not even the same freaking company. I am sure there are problems with this years voting machines. But the video you posted is not of this years voting machines.
    It is however,,just one more example ,, Proof Of Concept
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It is however,,just one more example ,, Proof Of Concept
    I can do you one better than that. Democratic Senators Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobochar raised concerned about the DOMINION voting machines!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...izabeth+Warren

No replies on ^that thread for whatever reason. People just love barking up the wrong tree I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I can do you one better than that. Democratic Senators Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobochar raised concerned about the DOMINION voting machines!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...izabeth+Warren

No replies on ^that thread for whatever reason. People just love barking up the wrong tree I suppose.
    Nope,,
    We covered it in the past.. I have no trust in Machine voting at all.. Much less Machine Counted Mail.

I have absolutely NO Doubt the election was Hacked.. Blatantly.

I control nothing,,but am hoping that it will be exposed..as folks are attempting..

oh,,and I have never been a Trump Fan,, but I am opposed the attempted Usurper for many reasons.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-24-2020 at 01:40 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Watch-he says he found fraud-figured out how Dominion switches votes
    By M. Dowling
    -
    November 22, 2020

In the video below, Edward Solomon is using Philadelphia’s election data from November 4th as reported by the NY Times to show improbable results and impossible results and how this might have happened using Dominion software.

That is to say, the man who put this together gives examples of how Dominion might have switched the votes.

We don’t know if this is true, but it is very believable so far.

If you can stick with this video, the person who put this clip together believes he explains the irregularities on November 4th in the Philadelphia election results. He found hundreds and hundreds of them. There are statistically strange occurrences, and some can’t happen.

For example, it’s not until halfway through before Trump starts to get 10% of the votes. He gets 50% of the votes near the end. Only the last ten thousand rows show Trump getting slightly more votes than Biden.

It looks like the software is switching fractions — the ratios– to other precincts. Two of the nine examples he gives indicate fraud since they are impossible.

In one example, four precincts at 3:00 pm report a ratio of 1 Trump vote to 48 for Biden. That’s possible but what makes it weird is the ratio. When it stops, the original precincts it occurred in, transfer that ratio to other precincts. And the difference in time is under five minutes. We are to believe that four precincts held the ratio for many hours until 8 pm, and then the exact ratio appears in two more districts in this short time interval.

It’s not the only example. It happens over and over. If there were many hours, there would be nothing suspicious, but they shouldn’t be within 5-10 minutes or even within the same hour.

You can give them the benefit of the doubt until 10 pm when they transfer ratios at the exact time and that ratio then continues until midnight. That can’t happen, he says.

In other words, it appears Dominion transfers vote ratios between precincts. He didn’t look all that hard to find these. Mr. Solomon did it randomly and he found these examples of odd results.

At about 36:00 on the mark, Mr. Solomon explains how he thinks Dominion switches votes.

Mr. Solomon is a Libertarian and doesn’t necessarily have a dog in this fight. We don’t know who this Mr. Solomon is, but it looks very believable.

Watch:

This is what one person said on another forum:

Man, that is frikkin’ diabolical if true!

This guy Solomon, obviously a whiz with spreadsheets and stats, analyzes JUST Philadelphia, JUST November 4th, over 90,000 rows of voting data and presents JUST nine examples of “shenanigans”. He does one “live” example during the end of the video.

He calls Dominion’s scheme, at least his theory of it, as ”fractional magic”, and how the software calculates how many votes are needed to catch up, and then creates the voting ratios to accomplish that task and spreads out the “need” over several precincts for a time, and then transfers those same ratios to other precincts, and on and on.

Although he refers to fraction or fractional magic, all the ratios are perfect integers, and not one prime number. He indicates that alone is highly suspect.

It’s a bit above my pay grade, but hopefully Solomon is in touch with Sydney Powell.

This is the write up under the video:

In this data, particular vote ratios are transferred between random sets of seized precincts throughout the day (see image link below):

A total of nine exhibits are presented in this video, but there are in fact several hundred of these precincts seizures and ratio transfers on the day of November 4th alone, and the same ratios continue to be transferred for several more days within the overall dataset spanning an entire week.

Original data sets:

https://gofile.io/d/qZcQl6

“The Dominion System isolated a “Flip Set” from the expected vote count and the expected percentage.

It then splices the Flip Set into multiple “ratio sets” and assigns them to precincts throughout the day.

Once a particular “ratio set” receives the votes it needed, it releases that set, and then Dominion injects it into the city-wide count.

To hide it’s trail, Dominion reassigns the same “ratio set” to different (random) precincts throughout the day, so that the same precinct doesn’t keep getting the exact same ratio (or the same set of precincts).

During a particular period of time, while a precinct is selected, it gives Trumps an EXACT NUMBER of votes, it gives Biden a MINIMUM number of votes, and splits the small remainder to a third party or to Biden (via random assignment).

This explains why Jo Jorg [the Libertarian candidate] got so many votes in every precinct (I’m a Libertarian and I know very few libertarians who voted for Jo this year, due to the importance of this monumental election).”
    https://www.independentsentinel.com...raud-figured-out-how-dominion-switches-votes/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

DOMINION PATENTS WENT TO CHINESE BANK IN 2019! THEY HAD FULL ACCESS!!! Redpill78

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PwZSAvvOTVoB/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Nope,,
    We covered it in the past.. I have no trust in Machine voting at all.. Much less Machine Counted Mail.

I have absolutely NO Doubt the election was Hacked.. Blatantly.

I control nothing,,but am hoping that it will be exposed..as folks are attempting..

oh,,and I have never been a Trump Fan,, but I am opposed the attempted Usurper for many reasons.
    You're missing the point. We have smoking gun evidence that shows that there are problems with the machines used in this election. So you don't have to try to convince me that there are problems with voting machines in general. And whether or not you are a Trump fan is immaterial. If someone goes around showing the OP video and making claims about it that aren't true (like claiming it was used in Georgia when it wasn't), they just discredit the efforts to show the problems with the Dominion voting machines in THIS election. So...nope to your nope.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watch-he says he found fraud-figured out how Dominion switches votes
    By M. Dowling
    -
    November 22, 2020

In the video below, Edward Solomon is using Philadelphia’s election data from November 4th as reported by the NY Times to show improbable results and impossible results and how this might have happened using Dominion software.

That is to say, the man who put this together gives examples of how Dominion might have switched the votes.

We don’t know if this is true, but it is very believable so far.

If you can stick with this video, the person who put this clip together believes he explains the irregularities on November 4th in the Philadelphia election results. He found hundreds and hundreds of them. There are statistically strange occurrences, and some can’t happen.

For example, it’s not until halfway through before Trump starts to get 10% of the votes. He gets 50% of the votes near the end. Only the last ten thousand rows show Trump getting slightly more votes than Biden.

It looks like the software is switching fractions — the ratios– to other precincts. Two of the nine examples he gives indicate fraud since they are impossible.

In one example, four precincts at 3:00 pm report a ratio of 1 Trump vote to 48 for Biden. That’s possible but what makes it weird is the ratio. When it stops, the original precincts it occurred in, transfer that ratio to other precincts. And the difference in time is under five minutes. We are to believe that four precincts held the ratio for many hours until 8 pm, and then the exact ratio appears in two more districts in this short time interval.

It’s not the only example. It happens over and over. If there were many hours, there would be nothing suspicious, but they shouldn’t be within 5-10 minutes or even within the same hour.

You can give them the benefit of the doubt until 10 pm when they transfer ratios at the exact time and that ratio then continues until midnight. That can’t happen, he says.

In other words, it appears Dominion transfers vote ratios between precincts. He didn’t look all that hard to find these. Mr. Solomon did it randomly and he found these examples of odd results.

At about 36:00 on the mark, Mr. Solomon explains how he thinks Dominion switches votes.

Mr. Solomon is a Libertarian and doesn’t necessarily have a dog in this fight. We don’t know who this Mr. Solomon is, but it looks very believable.

Watch:

This is what one person said on another forum:

Man, that is frikkin’ diabolical if true!

This guy Solomon, obviously a whiz with spreadsheets and stats, analyzes JUST Philadelphia, JUST November 4th, over 90,000 rows of voting data and presents JUST nine examples of “shenanigans”. He does one “live” example during the end of the video.

He calls Dominion’s scheme, at least his theory of it, as ”fractional magic”, and how the software calculates how many votes are needed to catch up, and then creates the voting ratios to accomplish that task and spreads out the “need” over several precincts for a time, and then transfers those same ratios to other precincts, and on and on.

Although he refers to fraction or fractional magic, all the ratios are perfect integers, and not one prime number. He indicates that alone is highly suspect.

It’s a bit above my pay grade, but hopefully Solomon is in touch with Sydney Powell.

This is the write up under the video:

In this data, particular vote ratios are transferred between random sets of seized precincts throughout the day (see image link below):

A total of nine exhibits are presented in this video, but there are in fact several hundred of these precincts seizures and ratio transfers on the day of November 4th alone, and the same ratios continue to be transferred for several more days within the overall dataset spanning an entire week.

Original data sets:

https://gofile.io/d/qZcQl6

“The Dominion System isolated a “Flip Set” from the expected vote count and the expected percentage.

It then splices the Flip Set into multiple “ratio sets” and assigns them to precincts throughout the day.

Once a particular “ratio set” receives the votes it needed, it releases that set, and then Dominion injects it into the city-wide count.

To hide it’s trail, Dominion reassigns the same “ratio set” to different (random) precincts throughout the day, so that the same precinct doesn’t keep getting the exact same ratio (or the same set of precincts).

During a particular period of time, while a precinct is selected, it gives Trumps an EXACT NUMBER of votes, it gives Biden a MINIMUM number of votes, and splits the small remainder to a third party or to Biden (via random assignment).

This explains why Jo Jorg [the Libertarian candidate] got so many votes in every precinct (I’m a Libertarian and I know very few libertarians who voted for Jo this year, due to the importance of this monumental election).”
    https://www.independentsentinel.com...raud-figured-out-how-dominion-switches-votes/
    Thank you. This is actually helpful.

I- f u c k i n g - relevant.

Are the machines used in Georgia or any other state capable of being exploited or hackable ?!?!?!?!

Has Ms Powell being allowed to conduct computer forensics in Georgia?

Have you found an independent IT engineer or Data Analyst willing to swear by them ?

So chill out dawg .

I- f u c k i n g - relevant.

Are the machines used in Georgia or any other state capable of being exploited or hackable ?!?!?!?!

Has Ms Powell being allowed to conduct computer forensics in Georgia?

Have you found an independent IT engineer or Data Analyst willing to swear by them ?

So chill out dawg .
    Meanwhile here's evidence of Dominion machines flipping votes in Pennsylvania in 2019.

In 2018 alone "voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they'd inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana."14 In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously undisclosed vulnerabilities in "nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states."15 And, just this year, after the Democratic candidate's electronic tally showed he received an improbable 164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county's Republican Chairwoman said, " [ n ]othing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong. That's a problem."16 These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.