Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: PREPARE FOR WAR

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    whether something is true has nothing to do with whether admins will get pissed off.
    Did you or did you not call me a "child molester"?
    Did you or did not call me a "liar"?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

After all these years I think I got my 1st -rep. Oh woe is me.

so if one person believes rape is wrong and another believes rape is right, neither has the right to force their views on other people????
    Moral people do.

you can be excused now.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

it's not certain at all. claiming something doesn't make it true. calling me childish doesn't make you right.
    That's not what I said. I even bolded and underlined it for you.

If you're going to troll, at least be compelling.

you're all racist
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    you're all racist
    I hear that a lot.. I am a Man with a Record.. the record does not agree..

PULL MY CARD

Damn,,I walked around that place with a price on my head from the Damn Nazis.

I ate my meals with several Lifers on the Dark side of the room.

Guards had stand Down/Step Away Orders on me. (a matter of Record)

and idiot pinheads call me a racist,,

I don't even accept the Concept of Race.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

how many hands do you have?
    Well counting my family. 10
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Moral people do.

you can be excused now.
    you're immoral because I said so.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    That's not what I said. I even bolded and underlined it for you.

If you're going to troll, at least be compelling.
    Saying it's self evident doesn't make it true. I can accuse you a lot of things, and claim it's self evident too.

Saying it's self evident doesn't make it true. I can accuse you a lot of things, and claim it's self evident too.
    Right. This is the postmodernist, nihilistic thinking that has wrecked your brain expressing itself. There is no truth, thus everything is true.

In simple terms, if you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. If you attempt to violate my rights, I'll counter you with as much force as I deem necessary to defend those rights.

Again, rights are self-evident. My life, my freedom, and my property are mine and you have no right to them. I know this because I acknowledge that you have those same rights, and if I violate them, I risk my life. Thus, I don't need you to acknowledge my rights. If you attempt to violate them, you have entered into a state of war with me. And because I am determined to defend my rights, I'm probably going to win. But if not, I'll have died on my feet. And there are worse things than dying.

I can accuse you a lot of things, and claim it's self evident too.
    Not to my Phucking Face.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Right. This is the postmodernist, nihilistic thinking that has wrecked your brain expressing itself. There is no truth, thus everything is true.
    Can you prove otherwise?

In simple terms, if you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone.
    Sounds nice, but I dont trust you

If you attempt to violate my rights, I'll counter you with as much force as I deem necessary to defend those rights.
    What makes your rights defensible? I can make up rights that i say you're violating and justify "defending" them with force.

Again, rights are self-evident. My life, my freedom, and my property are mine and you have no right to them.
    That's exactly what slave owners said, that their property is theirs and haters are just fascists who want to destroy their means of living.

I know this because I acknowledge that you have those same rights, and if I violate them, I risk my life.
    No, you don't acknowledge my rights, at least not all of them.

Thus, I don't need you to acknowledge my rights.
    yeah you do. Or else it's not voluntary.

If you attempt to violate them, you have entered into a state of war with me.
    You just gave me permission to do the same. You'd be surprised what rights you already violated against me.

And because I am determined to defend my rights, I'm probably going to win. But if not, I'll have died on my feet. And there are worse things than dying.
    good for you for believing there's worse things than dying, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Not to my Phucking Face.
    what are you gonna do about it?

what are you gonna do about it?
    Nothin' to recycled electron Troll.

get in my face and find out.. I'm old but not yet incapacitated... take your best shot.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Your logic circuits are broken. I'm saying that people have a right to make bad voting decisions and that people have a right to decide that someone else's voting decisions are bad. People just don't have a right to stop someone else from making that bad voting decision.

Think of it another way. Some people think eating red meat is bad for you. Some people think eating red meat is good for you. Someone is right and someone is wrong in that belief. But neither person has the right to force his view on others. Fascists, on the right and the left, think they have the right to do that. For example, democrat Elena Kagan saying that in her senate confirmation hearing that the Federal Government has the right to force everyone to eat tomatoes. She is a fascist.
    Incorrect.

While I agree that individuals have a right to make decisions which ONLY affect themselves.

But electing a US president is no longer done in a vacuum.

The miserable pieces of sh*t now feel that they have a MANDATE to force me to wear masks, to practice social distancing, to limit or abolish my right to bear arms, to tank the economy, to start WW3.......ad nauseam.

In that case I have a right to object using any means necessary
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

PRB is a troll who is paid to post here. So is TheCount. So is Sonny Tufts.

This is not speculation. This is a fact. Engaging them means they make more money posting here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can you prove otherwise?
    Only to the extent that if I deny your rights, I implicitly deny my own. Thus I deny my right to my own life, and I surrender to having my life extinguished.

I would say, to anyone who values breathing, that's a fairly compelling proof.

Sounds nice, but I dont trust you
    That's smart. As long as you don't act preemptively on your distrust, we're good.

What makes your rights defensible? I can make up rights that i say you're violating and justify "defending" them with force.
    Here again you expose your postmodernist thinking. Rights are not abstractions. They are logically deduced realities. Life. Liberty. Property. If I violate any of your rights, I implicitly deny the existence of my own, and thus I forfeit them. That is the definition of chaos.

I suppose to an extent you're right, but it's not a very compelling argument for a stable society.

That's exactly what slave owners said, that their property is theirs and haters are just fascists who want to destroy their means of living.
    Okay? They were wrong. And it was absolutely just for people to rise up against them and kill them dead.

What is your argument, here? That life is to be without conflict? Or is it that all of life is conflict? You make no sense whatsoever.

No, you don't acknowledge my rights, at least not all of them.
    I acknowledge your right to your life, your freedom and your property.

If you make up rights, I have no obligation to honor them. ESPECIALLY when your made up rights violate my rights to my life, freedom and property.

yeah you do. Or else it's not voluntary.
    No, I don't. If you violate my rights, I'll defend them against you. Period.

This is reality, by the way. You don't seem to understand this. You don't seem to understand very basic, simple things.

You just gave me permission to do the same. You'd be surprised what rights you already violated against me.
    Yeah. I know you and the likes of you think that's true. You made the choice to enter into conflict with me. I'm only defending what I have a right to.

You can try to make the same argument - I understand that. But you're wrong. You're demonstrably wrong:

If you think you have a right to my life, you must believe that your life is more valuable than mine. You're no more human than I am. You have no powers, no standing above me. We can see this be mere observation. You may be more physically powerful, you may have a greater intellect, but there will always be a human being with those attributes greater than yours. Broadly, we are no more or less than any other. Thus it follows that our lives are equal in value, and the fruits of our lives (our property) are also ours. To deny those things is to initiate conflict into our lives. That's fine. You may win. But that does not in any way obviate the truth of that statement. And you don't get to make up rights that violate those facts.

good for you for believing there's worse things than dying, lol.
    Everyone dies. There are obviously worse things than that. It doesn't take much mental energy to realize that.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

This is not speculation. This is a fact. Engaging them means they make more money posting here.
    They should check with their supervisors.. I am Above their Pay Grade.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Incorrect.

While I agree that individuals have a right to make decisions which ONLY affect themselves.

But electing a US president is no longer done in a vacuum.

The miserable pieces of sh*t now feel that they have a MANDATE to force me to wear masks, to practice social distancing, to limit or abolish my right to bear arms, to tank the economy, to start WW3.......ad nauseam.

In that case I have a right to object using any means necessary
    Yeah? Well apparently the PTB agree with you that people don't have the right to make "bad voting decisions" which is why this latest election was rigged.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I think they can take the message back to their Masters.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I remember this.

What are their issues/angles?

I forget.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I'm not a Trump supporter, we're not Trump supporters.

But there are 4 things (as far as I can tell), where I think he deserves credit.

The 2 for 1 EO.

Helping Americans to realize that the media really is "fake news".

Not bombing Iran. Seemed like the Neocons were really up his ass.

And intentionally removing his mask and telling people to resist the fear mongering.

That aside, I do believe that the Left and others within our government had an agenda of trying to remove him from office, regardless of whether or not there was any truth to the accusations.

I also believe that these same people would not hesitate to try and rig an election.

That aint right.

Its for these reasons that I hope he prevails.

Because $#@! them.

Revenge is a dish best served Red:

Last edited by unknown; 11-13-2020 at 02:13 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I remember this.

What are their issues/angles?

I forget.
    Information and internet is the new battleground. I see these people on other sites doing the exact same thing as they do here.

I put a link in my sig line. I'll post more later.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Information and internet is the new battleground. I see these people on other sites doing the exact same thing as they do here.

I put a link in my sig line. I'll post more later.

Damn, that thread is locked, I wanted to make a comment, lol

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6461644
    Last edited by unknown; 11-13-2020 at 06:55 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, that thread is locked, I wanted to make a comment, lol
    why do you think that is?

why do you think that is?
    Why do I think what is?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6461644
    Last edited by unknown; 11-13-2020 at 06:55 AM.

Good point.

Theres not even a question that paid shills and trolls exist.

I'm curious as hell to know the pay structure, lol.

why do you think it's locked? hint : it's useless lies.

you think people pay for my low grade junk?
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

why do you think it's locked? hint : it's useless lies.

you think people pay for my low grade junk?
    you are employed by Fools.
    that makes you a Fools tool.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast