Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Final Debate Thread 2020

Drinks on me! And no designated drivers necessary!

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1319463877508214784
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Drinks on me! And no designated drivers necessary!

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1319463877508214784
    You heard him right.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    The Poor Boys
    He couldn't pronounce Giuliani either.

This whole thing where Biden looks at the camera and talks some bogus platitudes to the american people is so phony. Pure poison from a politician.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump has military Generals lined up to distribute 100 million vaccines at warp speed as soon as available.

Trump had to repeat mutiple times that he's done more for African-Americans than any other President with exception of Abraham Lincoln.

Both wandered into off topic attacks zone briefly, Moderator had to say 3 times, 'I want to stay on the issue of race'.

Race is an important issue but hope they'll same a few seconds for Foreign Policy, Trump sending 14,000 more troops to mideast in 2019, Biden voting for Iraqi Freedom.

Few seconds for $Trillions spent since corona-19 appeared, $ Trillions wealth shift since this tragedy hit, Fed Reserve role, Blackrock Wall Street profiteering allegations.

Biden was more fiesty early on but Trump is more energetic since Abe Lincoln was invoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    You heard him right.
    Trying for attention to gain support. Doubt he will make it happen.

Biden's been interrupting Trump all night. Just with 1 or 2 word interruptions. Trump interrupted once when he said that he was from Queens.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Race is an important issue
    Think about it. Is it really? Just because people are going nutty about it doesn't mean that it's important or a big problem.

Zero emissions by 2025?????

Goodbye coal & oil industry.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

"I never said I would stop fracking!!"

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-22-2020 at 08:35 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Shame they haven’t talked about foreign policy.

Trump's at home. Biden is out of place.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump should be hitting cheaper gas prices than he is. If he can convince everyone that Biden will shoot gas prices back up to $5 a gallon, he'd easily win.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Shame they haven’t talked about foreign policy.
    They did actually talk about foreign matters for a little while. Not overall policy but it is what it is.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

WE'RE gonna choose

Dow futures post debate.

DM1:IND
    Dow Jones mini
    10:25 PM Dec 2020 28,244.00 -24.00

This whole thing where Biden looks at the camera and talks some bogus platitudes to the american people is so phony. Pure poison from a politician.
    He looks like he's trying to hypnotize people.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    He looks like he's trying to hypnotize people.
    Too bad it'll only work on retards.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is breaking the fourth wall. I just wanted him to do that once and just say "come on man" and then go back to the debate question.

On MSNBC stephanopolous claims trump made unverified and false claims about bidens family and his emails. Nothing yet on Biden's Children in cages yet.

It was making me sick to the point I had to shut it off. I know tomorrow, I will hear idiots regurgitating those same platitudes like trained sheep.

TV Pundits are already defending Biden Claiming he had the best debate.
    They are ignoring Biden's slurs even the mention that he wants cut the oil and gas industrial jobs. Transition from the oil which was the same mistake that Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    TV Pundits are already defending Biden Claiming he had the best debate.
    To them, anytime Joe doesn't completely blow it is a success.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "I never said I would stop fracking!!"

Trump couldn't wait to get off stage and post this tweet, about 5 minutes after the debate ended..

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...66667676749824
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It was making me sick to the point I had to shut it off. I know tomorrow, I will hear idiots regurgitating those same platitudes like trained sheep.
    Ya, it sucks having one guy who wants to have low taxes and keep the economy open and cut regulations on industries, and another guy who wants to raise taxes and shut the economy down and regulate the energy industry... oh wait..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Historical night, Biden said he would close oil.

Whatsau TX, PA, OH, NM?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Race is an important issue but hope they'll same a few seconds for Foreign Policy, Trump sending 14,000 more troops to mideast in 2019, Biden voting for Iraqi Freedom.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...27625606090752

To them, anytime Joe doesn't completely blow it is a success.
    I think Trump could have done a better job on the Coronavirus questions, but other than that he did a lot better than the first debate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast