Page 160 of 219 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,800 of 6542

Thread: What are you listening to?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Blues Magoos off Psychadelic Lollipops , Tobacco Road .
    Do something Danke

Amboy Dukes , Journey To the Center of the Mind .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    WTF??!! LOL!!!!
    This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content.

la-la-la-la-la-loo0o0laaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The Beatles - I Am The Walrus

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    a piece I'm learning for class. Feel free to try learning along with me. A different arrangement-
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

@dannno named his uber car the vengabus. True story.

Blood Rock , DOA

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Bobby Keys on Sax

Happy Birthday, Bob.

"I used to care, but things have changed"
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Hand of Fate , Rolling Stones .

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the last few hours switching bank and forth between Music Choice, Alternative channel and their Indie channel.

You Gotta Give the People What They Want , The Kinks.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The Kinks , Destroyer and Predictable .
    Last edited by oyarde; 05-25-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    Do something Danke

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Last edited by AuH20; 05-26-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Dire Straits - Ride Across the River

Calvin Coolidge

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Feelings - Morris Albert

Calvin Coolidge

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Calvin Coolidge

I'm excited. I'm going to see them tomorrow nite.

I think this is a great cover, btw.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

h/t to Poison, seeing them tomorrow nite, too.

*holds up lighter*

True story. When we were at Wille Nelson I saw a bunch of lights and thought people were holding up lighters but it turned out it was cell phones. I was looking for a lighter.

The guy at the beginning sounds like Mr A bitching at the boys.

This is a fun song and I like it.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.