Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tues election predictions

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Probably because 3rd parties have virtually 0 chance of winning POTUS.
    same chance reps will have. a 3rd party has a far better chance because paul could attack reps from the right and dems from the left. trump would have won this time except he hitched his wagon to the rep party.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My prediction is, the people will lose, seriously.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    What if they all had jobs?
    Since we are admitting the poorest, stupidest people that seems unlikely not to mention they reproduce the fastest. what if we locked down the border and only admitted people that could prove they had wealth and a college degree?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Hoping McCaskill finally gets the boot in 2018... Blunt may still win this time, but that's not really an exciting prospect.
    thats possible if we have a deep recession before 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    same chance reps will have. a 3rd party has a far better chance because paul could attack reps from the right and dems from the left. trump would have won this time except he hitched his wagon to the rep party.
    O rlly? What are the Vegas odds of any of the 3rd party candidates winning compared to Hillary/Trump? How will 3rd parties get into the official debates?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

8 years from now with president clinton this will be a one party nation
    Sorry to burst your bubble. It's been a one party nation for a long time now.

the goal of govt is to grow and take more control everyday but in 15 years the people comie coming here will be demanding more govt growth and control.
    If you killed every single one of the Mexicans you are whining about, this would still be the case.

My prediction?

Hilllary wins by a small margin, sparking claims of election being stolen. This causes violence to spring up in certain cities.... who knows where it goes from there.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Since we are admitting the poorest, stupidest people that seems unlikely not to mention they reproduce the fastest. what if we locked down the border and only admitted people that could prove they had wealth and a college degree?
    Do you believe "diversity" is a code word for white genocide?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12