Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Endgame - How Do We Win This?

Endgame - How Do We Win This?

I think this is our BIG question. I also want to strongly point out I am doing everything I can to avoid inciting any form of physical violence, in which my definition has some flexibility, and may not coincide with those in power. For example, I would not consider arresting half of Congress as an "Act of Violence" if those doing the arresting are using Minimal Necessary Force to enforce the LAW.

And there in lies our biggest problem. The Law has been twisted to abuse and oppress the Common Man. We can not take these sons of bitches to court as the courts are probably mostly corrupted. I believe most judges would refuse to make a ruling due to the political outcome being quite dangerous which ever way they rule. Either way, they are gonna piss off a lot of people, so I think most judges, even including honest ones would refuse to preside over cases of Treason and Insurrection over the country.

Is that the right question to ask? Do we make sure that our System of Law works for THE PEOPLE and NOT the Elites? Should I be asking other questions? Is there ANY other possible solution? Do we look to the Oath Keepers and perhaps try to find Honest Judges and make sure they know what we are supporting is Fair Application of the Law? We will have their backs so long as they enforce SENSIBLE LAWS? Like actually arrest ANTIFA when they burn down local businesses? If we follow the money and find the people that bought the bricks then charge them with Inciting Mayhem?

How do we preserve the integrity of a FUNCTIONAL SOCIETY?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Build a new society, with new rules, preferably in a new location/frontier.

escape.

I have long thought that one thing that is needed is a Constitution template for a free society. A document that:

* is generic enough for almost any liberty-loving group to use as a template.
    * functions for groups both small and large. (scales well)
    * favors principles overs rules/procedure. ie, non-aggression, golden rule, voluntaryism.
    * suggests blueprints for societal institutions, eg private law
    * prohibits the creation of "laws" or "rules". Rather, private law courts could/should judge each case according to the fundamental principles (non-agression, etc).
    * considers the imperfect nature of man, ie that strongmen will attempt to takeover.
    * clearly delineates boundaries/powers of government, and states that if they are crossed, the people should ignore all laws/edicts. ie, government is null and void.
    * clearly spells out the process for voluntarily joining or leaving the society, as individual or group. immigration, secession, etc.
    * clearly defines what natural rights are, and how they must never be infringed, else government is null and void.
    * has clear statements against taxation or any other use of government force against its people.

And so on and so forth in that vain.

The idea would be to provide a "liberty in a box" template for the next time a group of humans is somehow able to break out of the power structure in which they have been ensnared since birth.

A further goal would be to design something that works well with human nature (the good and the bad, but incentivizing the good), such that a civilization once started according to this Constitution could endure many generations, hopefully centuries or even millennia.
    Last edited by danda; 02-08-2021 at 06:02 PM.

Peaceful secession.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Personal, neighborhood, county, state. In that order.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    In complete agreement here. The regular citizens have a monumental talk ahead of them. Get yourself, then your neighborhood, then your town/county/state into the mindset of not needing a presiding force over top of you. When you look at it on paper it's almost insurmountable.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

As for non-violent solutions, I think that we need to construct a parallel society and divest ourselves of all leftists wherever practical, prudent, or possible. Start networking with like-minded people and do business with those people while excluding those who would do us harm. At this point, any association with a leftist is a huge liability considering the current rhetoric. Do not break bread with these people.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I replied to this thread over here... non-inline post because not everyone likes my religious approach to these questions...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    As for non-violent solutions, I think that we need to construct a parallel society and divest ourselves of all leftists wherever practical, prudent, or possible. Start networking with like-minded people and do business with those people while excluding those who would do us harm. At this point, any association with a leftist is a huge liability considering the current rhetoric. Do not break bread with these people.
    Agreed. Though some would say to do business with them and use their money against them. I say don't give them a damn thing, bought, sold or otherwise. Though this is problematic. SOMEONE will find a financial breaking point with them and do business. I would say that an across the board agreement should be a doubling of price when dealing with lefties.

Agreed. Though some would say to do business with them and use their money against them. I say don't give them a damn thing, bought, sold or otherwise. Though this is problematic. SOMEONE will find a financial breaking point with them and do business. I would say that an across the board agreement should be a doubling of price when dealing with lefties.
    It won't be possible for most people to shun them completely, but there can sure be a reduction in exposure.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

You don't. Just stay safe and keep your head down. Protect yourself and what is yours.

Unpopular RP Forum opine:Find small percentage of honest D’s who want best for people & try & work with them.

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    Build a new society, with new rules, preferably in a new location/frontier.

escape.
    This would be ideal. And this is what Joe Quirk has been calling for via https://www.seasteading.org/
    Unfortunately, it seems most of the extra money out there is being pumped into space projects, which is also fine, but the oceans are vast and can be migrated to. Quirk and Friedman (Milton's grandson) want to offer seasteading as an alternative to our current governments via experimentation and completely free association. It's no wonder it hasn't received more traction...

This is where the fight is going to end. The federal level (battle) is lost. I don't think there's any winning it back, truthfully. Ever. Not in this form, anyway.
    Thus, we can and should leverage what's left of the built in federalism, state nullification, etc. Make no mistake, the states that haven't bent the knee are next. We need to start allying with the appropriate groups to make these remaining states bastions of free markets and thought.

This, however, starts small and very local. Start with our families, then branch out as you can, then city, county, state.

Now is the time to get out there, people. Enough talk. I've been trying to game plan myself on what I can do to empower my local area or to educate people, etc. It's not easy, but it must be done.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You don't. Just stay safe and keep your head down. Protect yourself and what is yours.
    Eh, I'm not sure how I feel about this one anymore. It's the mantra a lot of us took up after 2012, myself included.
    The evidence suggests that it does nothing for us in the long run, with the exception of maybe buying some people a piece of temporary "sanity" if we want to call it that, even. I think hunkering down just accelerates the bad out there.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Until they come knocking at YOUR door. Solzhenitsyn..something, something, something.....

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    This would be ideal. And this is what Joe Quirk has been calling for via https://www.seasteading.org/
    Unfortunately, it seems most of the extra money out there is being pumped into space projects, which is also fine, but the oceans are vast and can be migrated to. Quirk and Friedman (Milton's grandson) want to offer seasteading as an alternative to our current governments via experimentation and completely free association. It's no wonder it hasn't received more traction...

This is where the fight is going to end. The federal level (battle) is lost. I don't think there's any winning it back, truthfully. Ever. Not in this form, anyway.
    Thus, we can and should leverage what's left of the built in federalism, state nullification, etc. Make no mistake, the states that haven't bent the knee are next. We need to start allying with the appropriate groups to make these remaining states bastions of free markets and thought.

This, however, starts small and very local. Start with our families, then branch out as you can, then city, county, state.

Now is the time to get out there, people. Enough talk. I've been trying to game pla myself on what I can do to empower my local area or to educate people, etc. It's not easy, but it must be done.

Eh, I'm not sure how I feel about this one anymore. It's the mantra a lot of us took up after 2012, myself included.
    The evidence suggests that it does nothing for us in the long run, with the exception of maybe buying some people a piece of temporary "sanity" if we want to call it that, even. I think hunkering down just accelerates the bad out there.
    Sea steading is bull$#@!. It's been tried any number of times. Always with failure. There is no place on this planet that a government or consortium of governments does not lay claim to.

Until they come knocking at YOUR door. Solzhenitsyn..something, something, something.....
    This made me think that if all of us hunker down, they'll just pick us off one by one, much easier.

OR - we become completely neutered and they don't even need to worry about us because we'll be so fractured and spread out it won't make any difference.

Sea steading is bull$#@!. It's been tried any number of times. Always with failure. There is no place on this planet that a government or consortium of governments does not lay claim to.
    Yea, maybe. They're needing to ask permission from French Polynesia to try an experimental seasted. Quirk even mentions the irony in working with French Polynesia in telling them "we want some of your territory in order to experiment with societies we don't want you, or anyone else, laying claims to. But we promise we'll be good neighbors."

And I'm pretty sure if it wasn't Quirk, it was another high profile seasteader that had their stead raided by Thailand and were forced to go back on shore. In summary, Thailand felt threatened by its presence, from what I recall.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 02-08-2021 at 09:31 PM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Join something like this or start your own: https://www.sonsoflibertyso.com/ This is what people are missing. We have to win the social and economic war. Forget National Elections. Local Elections + Buy Local + Build Skills + Network with Patriots #ftw
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    You are describing this: https://www.sonsoflibertyso.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    This made me think that if all of us hunker down, they'll just pick us off one by one, much easier.

OR - we become completely neutered and they don't even need to worry about us because we'll be so fractured and spread out it won't make any difference.
    They will pick us off one by one. THAT is how it's done. You can chose to "Turn on, tune in, drop out" but Theye will eventually eat you in one bite.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Unpopular RP Forum opine:Find small percentage of honest D’s who want best for people & try & work with them.
    Ultimately, it will come down to all honest Americans (and citizens of other countries) versus the cabal. The war will not be fought with guns or bombs. The battlefield is the heart and mind and that is where we must fight if we intend to actually win. Every other approach is just dissipation and futility.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

My belief as well..
    Get involved locally.

LOCALLY.
    https://www.wethegoverned.com/victor...RRrGpRLHr2Wq04

Victory! Washington State backs down, suspends free speech suppression policy at the Capitol

Our rights, IF we exercise them…

It is always important to remember we only retain our rights and freedoms if we choose to exercise them. For the past few weeks, the state had threatened citation and arrest to anyone who used speakers, microphones, chords, and mini-generators to power them on the Capitol Campus. This was perplexing to most people because since the invention of electricity, this was a common and normal activity on the Capitol Campus, particularly during the legislative session, which starts the second week in January. Yet, the excuse given by the State was that we could only do this with a permit and they were not issuing permits at this time. Until Saturday, everyone capitulated under the State’s threats of citation, fines, and arrest.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Civil disobedience!

Follow True Patriots that stand their ground on principle.

https://www.oakesfarms.com/our-story/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I replied to this thread over here... non-inline post because not everyone likes my religious approach to these questions...
    That is appreciated.

This also expresses the problem. Not with you, linking to your post elsewhere is fine, since it appears to be a lot of content.

Thing is, we have to get along with each other, and I think we all have enough respect for each other here that we dont demand that we all think the way another person thinks. That is the problem with the Demoncrats. $#@! it, lets call them what they are Technocratic Kleptocrats. They are demanding that their SLAVES think the way they are told, which is VERY different than the ways in which they think amongst themselves. In freedom, we not only "allow" others to be different than ourselves, but rather ENCOURAGE it. One person that has a good idea may be outdone by someone else that has been thinking different and had a BETTER idea. The Tyranny that the Demoncrats want is gonna set us back thousands of years.

Be whatever you are. That goes for everyone. However collectively we should be drawing the line when one person DEMANDS that everyone think the way they are told to think.

That is the beginning of the problem. But we are reaching ENDGAME. Collapse of Western Civilization. If that person finds they are not able to influence others by simply making demands, once in a while, they figure out how societies work. There are three means to fully control a society. Belief, Money, and Violence. Think the way you are told to think. That is an attempt to influence Belief. They just escalate from there. If they can not manipulate you to Believe what is demanded of you (typically insanity), then they escalate to Money, and finally Violence. Petty Tyrants go for Violence immediately. Like an Abuser. Skilled Tyrants will tell you that ALL your transactions are subject to their approval. Hence the demand for them to print money for themselves, which is theft, and DEMAND to observe all your transactions. Dont believe what you are told kills your Social Credit Score. Finally, if you refuse both of those, they KILL you. Reeducation Camps, Internment Camps, DEATH Camps.

If we know who we are, then we do NOT need ANYONE to govern us. Tyrants often think the Governed need to be governed, and so often fail to realize their power only comes from the Consent of the Governed. We ARE gonna go to WAR. I do not want it. No one does. Well maybe a few. And there is a chance that THEY may win, but at the same time, WE might also win. Should we win, our issue of Justice needs to be that of a Moral Man. We draw our own lines, we Self Govern, and we protect a Free Society the way we would want THE LAW to apply to everyone equally. As far as getting to that point, I dont have any meaningful ideas short of very basic principles in which we call on Law Enforcement and those sworn to protect THE PEOPLE NOT THE GOVERNMENT to closely examine those issuing orders to kill good people because the only thing that makes those good people "evil" is the flip of the Tyrant's Pen.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

I still think we can buy a country, from an existing country. Purchase both the land & the legitimacy.

Not every country has a printing press that infinite money just comes out of.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I still think we can buy a country, from an existing country. Purchase both the land & the legitimacy.

Not every country has a printing press that infinite money just comes out of.
    If the rest of the world wanted to go to WAR with us, all they would really need to do is STOP BUYING OIL IN US DOLLARS. OPEC. Thats pretty much the only thing that is giving our currency ANY value at all, and I think they are trying to run it out on purpose. Broken desperate people will beg the governments for handouts, and I think that is what they want as their primary measure of control over us.

The insanity of the Left to "just print money", I often believe they do not believe their own words. They know they are lying. At the same time they reveal their plans. The intent really is to collapse the economy, and we all $#@!ing know it.
    1776 > 1984

How Do We Win This
    By mustering the courage and the will to throw back into our enemies face, violence and pain and bloodshed ten times that which they are able to muster against us.

To fight, not as warrior poets, nor pure revolutionists, but as Berserkers or Greek Spartans.

To hurt and $#@! up our enemies at every turn, so that our very name makes them piss themselves in fear.

Paraphrased another way: they put one of yours in the hospital, you put ten of theirs in the morgue.

To fight with the insane spirit of a wolverine or a Tasmanian devil that is cornered and battling to survive, because that is what this will take, as this coming war is not "political" in the pure sense.

It is a battle of survival, for the right to exist.

Marxist revolution has left a trail of blood and a billion dead in it's wake.

Your survival is no more special, in the great warp and woof of life, than an Ukrainian peasant or a Cambodian teacher.

And keep this in mind: nobody is coming to save you or do this for you.

When exposed to violent street crime: nobody comes to save you...except you. When seconds count, cops and "civilization" are only minutes away.

No smiley glad hands politician, no law and order cops, no government run military services, no foreign entities.

And no, not God himself, will lift a finger to consume our enemies with fire from his eyes or bolts of lightening from his ass.

So, it is muster that will, or perish.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-09-2021 at 04:51 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Simple. We get RAND PAUL on a GOP fall ticket, whether he's the VEEP or POTUS.
    You don't like the typical Republican or Democratic clown car cast of contenders???
    Forget about Trump. He likes to have meat*shields. If he can't run himself, he will
    run someone as a dark horse candidate for him, and back them to the hilt i do feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Simple. We get RAND PAUL on a GOP fall ticket, whether he's the VEEP or POTUS.
    You don't like the typical Republican or Democratic clown car cast of contenders???
    Forget about Trump. He likes to have meat*shields. If he can't run himself, he will
    run someone as a dark horse candidate for him, and back them to the hilt i do feel.
    What good is that gonna do when we know that we will pretty much NEVER have an Honest Election again? I half think that the GOP is gonna intentionally THROW the next election to the Democrats because that is what they were paid to do. Even if they didnt, people are so pissed at the GOP that the NEVER GOP'ers are only gonna gain more traction.

---

One idea I am now thinking is probably a GOOD THING is a Financial Secession. States dont need to "fully" leave the Union, but create their own Currency as the Federal US Dollar is gonna do NOTHING BUT head to Zero.

On an individual level, get the $#@! out of US DOLLARS NOW.
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    What good is that gonna do when we know that we will pretty much NEVER have an Honest Election again? I half think that the GOP is gonna intentionally THROW the next election to the Democrats because that is what they were paid to do. Even if they didnt, people are so pissed at the GOP that the NEVER GOP'ers are only gonna gain more traction.

---

One idea I am now thinking is probably a GOOD THING is a Financial Secession. States dont need to "fully" leave the Union, but create their own Currency as the Federal US Dollar is gonna do NOTHING BUT head to Zero.

On an individual level, get the $#@! out of US DOLLARS NOW.
    Good idea. Create a sound currency, and crash the US dollar in one bold move. I like it.

Now we just need a state that has balls to do it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Good idea. Create a sound currency, and crash the US dollar in one bold move. I like it.

Now we just need a state that has balls to do it.
    We have two going on three with the balls to act. And Texass ain't one of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Today, I introduced the Kansas Legal Tender Act, HB2123. The bill would eliminate capital gains taxes for gold and silver and allow it to be used as legal tender. In Kansas, we previously eliminated sales taxes for gold and silver, so this would just be an additional step. If my bill were to pass, Kansas would join Utah and Oklahoma as the third state to allow gold and silver to be used as legal tender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast