View Poll Results: Which Candidate did you actually vote for in the General Election?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

2 1.72%
  • Donald Trump

35 30.17%
  • Gary Johnson

24 20.69%
  • Jill Stein

0 0%
  • Darrell Castle

6 5.17%
  • Ron Paul

14 12.07%
  • Other

7 6.03%
  • No one

28 24.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who did you vote for?

two write ins for me.. Ron Paul and under tax assessor - I followed someone in here's lead and wrote in "taxation is theft"
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wrote in Ron Paul for the 2nd time. Though from the poll results so far on this thread it seems there's at least 20 members who are authoritarian garbage.
    I am the spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just got back from voting Johnson.

I'm in a Blue state so theres absolutely no point in voting for Trump, not that I would have regardless.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    two write ins for me.. Ron Paul and under tax assessor - I followed someone in here's lead and wrote in "taxation is theft"
    lol.. I'll have to remember that one.

I voted for the big GJ, a couple weeks ago via absentee ballot. I'm in one of the bluest of blue states.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Wow surprised by the high trump numbers. This forum has changed!

I unenthusiastically voted for Johnson.

Between clinton and trump though, I do hope Clinton wins. Trump is just way too power hungry and authoritarian.

Nice too see the fellow RP voters.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Damn girl, there was even an option for that in the poll and you still didn't vote!! You are an anti-voting machine
    I voted other before the extra options were added.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Wow surprised by the high trump numbers. This forum has changed!

I unenthusiastically voted for Johnson.

Between clinton and trump though, I do hope Clinton wins. Trump is just way too power hungry and authoritarian.
    People seem to have confused hatred of Hillary with love of liberty. I thought there was a correlation, but I'm starting to wonder.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

I just finished up working and just don't care. 2016 has seen a return of apathy. Ron Paul wasn't here to cure it, but if I had I would have written him in.

Voted for Gary Johnson. I have to say this was a hard vote to cast cos looking back at the campaign he ran, I feel a little dirty knowing that for him and Weld.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Voted for Gary Johnson. I have to say this was a hard vote to cast cos looking back at the campaign he ran, I feel a little dirty knowing that for him and Weld.
    Yeah. I know that feeling.

Although I voted for Johnson, I have great respect for those who supported Castle on principle alone. It's very sad to see his low numbers among Ron Paul supporters on election day.

I don't have any guilt or misgivings about voting for Johnson. He was the one honest, anti-war, small government candidate in the race with a decent foothold. So it encourages more lousy LP candidates, you say? Even if the LP keeps floating libertarian-lite candidates for the next 30 years, I'd love to eventually see a half-assed libertarian in office. Has to be at least as good as Reagan, right? I'd take that right now in a heartbeat.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Although I voted for Johnson, I have great respect for those who supported Castle on principle alone. It's very sad to see his low numbers among Ron Paul supporters on election day.

I don't have any guilt or misgivings about voting for Johnson. He was the one honest, anti-war, small government candidate in the race with a decent foothold. So it encourages more lousy LP candidates, you say? Even if the LP keeps floating libertarian-lite candidates for the next 30 years, I'd love to eventually see a half-assed libertarian in office. Has to be at least as good as Reagan, right? I'd take that right now in a heartbeat.
    Johnson was stained by Weld.

Voted for Trump, Jason Lewis for US House, and Republican the rest of the way down in local races. Shame there weren't more pure liberty choices on the ballot, but I feel okay about my vote.

I wrote in Ron Paul in both 2008 and 2012. But I despise Clinton much more than even Obama. Her supporters, SJWs, and everything she says she'll do and might possibly do (like starting WWIII) sicken me so much that it's led me to grit my teeth and vote for Trump. I'm not proud that I did it, but it's what I did.

The only Reaonable Option(TM)- Vermin Supreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    I wrote in Ron Paul in both 2008 and 2012. But I despise Clinton much more than even Obama. Her supporters, SJWs, and everything she says she'll do and might possibly do (like starting WWIII) sicken me so much that it's led me to grit my teeth and vote for Trump. I'm not proud that I did it, but it's what I did.
    This is me to a T
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I wrote in Ron Paul for the 2nd time. Though from the poll results so far on this thread it seems there's at least 20 members who are authoritarian garbage.
    You are good at bigotry.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *mutters something about the proper use of "whom"*
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    You are good at bigotry.
    Huh?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Johnson was stained by Weld.
    Lol. Is that the reason he was stained?

Well, I did make it to vote! Technically would have to change my vote (here) from "no one" to "Ron Paul"! Wrote in the man for the third Presidential election in a row. It felt GREAT.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

No one this time. Wife has the car, muh vote was suppressed. Would vote CP. So when the CP loses HI by one vote...

I will dis-obey those who demand tribute to the god of safety as best as I can. I will speak truth to my neighbors and help them the best I can as gov continues to fail and destroy people.

Waaaay better for me than flipping a lever. I am not everyone. I am not most everyone? lol

Sorry if I broke the world this time.

I am in some great company.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Really struggled with this one...

I voted for the opponent I believe our guys could more efficiently deal with when he tries to overreach his authority…Trump.

"Elections are short term efforts. Revolutions are long term projects"
    Ron Paul 2008

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I voted for Johnson again. My GF voted Johnson too. She's a democrat, but Clinton was just too much of a scummy criminal for her.

I was going to vote for castle, but me and my wife voted straight ballot libertarian. I am going to change my registration to libertarian and hopefully in 2020 get a better candidate. If not then I am done.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Huh?
    You know damn well what I meant. You called at least 20 Ron Paul Forum members authoritarian garbage. The fvck is wrong with you.
    Last edited by Athan; 11-08-2016 at 10:59 PM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast