Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: U.S. will leave up to 600 troops in northeastern Syria to prevent ISIS resurgence

If you dont think Assad, Putin and Trump are in together on Syria your crazy. We provided air support while Russian and Syrian forces wiped out the CIA black sites. We found ton of evidence of Pelosi schiff etc contact with baghdadi. Trump could cure cancer and you guys would post a negative spin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    OK , if all troops but 750 are removed from Syria is that not a win ? I would prefer zero but I'll take that . When was the last time the US pulled out of a country that quickly ? Then there is this , which I find more disturbing , 600 is not enough to control all of Northern Syria unless they are all just FO's calling fire which is likely , whose fire will they be calling and on whom will it fall ? The 150 on the Jordanian border are probably just filling intelligence because it is not enough for security .
    All or NOTHING!!! And the result would always be nothing to some members here at the RPF. increments aren't good enough would rather just get more totalitarian big govt. These guys here at RPF have no strategy and just love to LOSE

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OK , if all troops but 750 are removed from Syria is that not a win ? I would prefer zero but I'll take that . When was the last time the US pulled out of a country that quickly ? Then there is this , which I find more disturbing , 600 is not enough to control all of Northern Syria unless they are all just FO's calling fire which is likely , whose fire will they be calling and on whom will it fall ? The 150 on the Jordanian border are probably just filling intelligence because it is not enough for security .
    In the last 6 months, Trump has withdrawn 250 troops from Syria (to Iraq, not back to the US)...

And increased overall troop presence in the Middle East by 14,000

So is it a win? Sure, if you only look at Syria, and don't take into account any other troop movements or any context whatsoever as to what has been said, claimed, promised, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Yet if Hillary was president like a lot of RPFers wanted also bill weld...interesting...

We would have had ww3 with Russia and maybe a couple Arab springs ... you guys make me giggle

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    All or NOTHING!!! And the result would always be nothing to some members here at the RPF. increments aren't good enough would rather just get more totalitarian big govt. These guys here at RPF have no strategy and just love to LOSE
    Trump is incrementally increasing, not decreasing, our overseas military presence.

Just like he is increasing, not decreasing, government spending.

Increasing, not decreasing, the federal deficit.

Increasing, not decreasing, the national debt.

And so on.

What you claim is happening is not, in fact, happening at all. You are either intentionally deluding yourself or else you've credulously swallowed a line of propaganda.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

^^^THIS^^^

And then they also rush to support the impeachment that is being used to pressure Trump to compromise with the Neocons and distract him while the military goes against his orders.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

They won't be able to stay long and are obviously not intended to.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They won't be able to stay long and are obviously not intended to.
    US will be out of Syria in 30 days. Trump- December, 2018. Would Trump ever lie to you?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-11-2019 at 07:03 PM.

And then they also rush to support the impeachment that is being used to pressure Trump to compromise with the Neocons and distract him while the military goes against his orders.
    Don't blame this on other people.

Trump is the commander in chief. The military is following his orders. You are being lied to.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Trump is the commander in chief. The military is following his orders. You are being lied to.
    And you are doing the lying.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

See, you're just not "getting it."

Any time something "good" happens it's a feather in Trump's cap and he gets all the credit for it, whether he actually had anything to do with it or not.

If Trump or his administration do something bad, however, the Devil made him do it, the deep state forced his hand, or rogue elements are working against him or without his knowledge or approval.

In this way we're assured that our Dear Orange Leader can do no wrong and is always looking out for our best interests. We must learn to love Orange Brother.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

Any time something "good" happens it's a feather in Trump's cap and he gets all the credit for it, whether he actually had anything to do with it or not.

If Trump or his administration do something bad, however, the Devil made him do it, the deep state forced his hand, or rogue elements are working against him or without his knowledge or approval.

In this way we're assured that our Dear Orange Leader can do no wrong and is always looking out for our best interests. We must learn to love Orange Brother.
    "I could shoot somebody in the middle of Times Square and people would still vote for me!"

Always take credit for good things and blame somebody else for bad things.

It's well known that the deepstate wants to keep our troops in foreign countries, Trump is the new element who keeps trying to take our troops out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's well known that the deepstate wants to keep our troops in foreign countries, Trump is the new element who keeps trying to take our troops out.
    Since Trump, who is commander in chief and gets to decide how to use his military, has not removed everybody from Syria (despite claiming many times he was going to), he must be deep state (or was lying about wanting to remove them). He can order them home today if he really wants to.

It is always somebody else's fault. Nothing can be Trump's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Since Trump, who is commander in chief and gets to decide how to use his military, has not removed everybody from Syria (despite claiming many times he was going to), he must be deep state (or was lying about wanting to remove them). He can order them home today if he really wants to.
    He can't do as he wishes without being impeached and removed or assassinated.
    The impeachment is being used to pressure him and distract him.

But in spite of it all Trump continues to try and he will succeed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He can't do as he wishes without being impeached and removed or assassinated.
    The impeachment is being used to pressure him and distract him.

But in spite of it all Trump continues to try and he will succeed.
    There you go again- blaming somebody else.

There you go again- blaming somebody else.
    I always blame the people at fault.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I always blame the people at fault.
    Never yourself or Trump.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet if Hillary was president like a lot of RPFers wanted also bill weld...interesting...

We would have had ww3 with Russia and maybe a couple Arab springs ... you guys make me giggle
    Name one--just one--regular poster on this forum who wishes the Wicked Witch of the West was president and back it up.

Just one.

I'm so sick of Republicans lying (whether intentionally or just because they misremember stuff like crazy people do) and accusing others of lying, all in the same breath. You'd think after hearing them do it for decades I'd be used to it.

Thank you for confirming every word Mr. Telander said.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-11-2019 at 08:08 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Name one--just one--regular poster on this forum who wishes the Wicked Witch of the West was president and back it up.

Just one.

I'm so sick of Republicans lying (whether intentionally or just because they misremember stuff like crazy people do) and accusing others of lying, all in the same breath. You'd think after hearing them do it for decades I'd be used to it.

And thank YOU for noticing and pointing that out. I bet he didn't even notice the irony.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Never yourself or Trump.
    I've blamed Trump before and I haven't done anything to be at fault.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I've blamed Trump before and I haven't done anything to be at fault.
    ^this.

Iran Claims U.S. is Supporting ISIS and That It Has Evidence to Prove It

"We possess documents and information showing the direct support by the U.S. imperialism for this highly disgusting stream (ISIS) in the region which has destroyed the Islamic countries and created a wave of massacres and clashes,"

more at: http://www.newsweek.com/iran-claim-u...e-prove-624489

Dump
    already said Obummer started ISIS, he should invite Iran to make their evidence public.
    EM.

Although not sure if using d-word or much more offensive terms used by likes of Coulter/Tea Party ultra-conservatives about a sitting MAGA are productive criticism.

Just one.

My bad it was GJ/Weld or the write in campaign lol

That's today's LP for you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And you are doing the lying.
    Please do go on.
    Pinochet is the model

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My bad it was GJ/Weld or the write in campaign lol
    First it was the attempt to get partisans to ignore the MSM manipulation and nominate better choices than The Clown v. The Monster.

Democrat primary voters didn't nominate The Monster--superdelegates did. What's your excuse? Just happen to like clowns?

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-12-2019 at 01:16 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Bush was a globalist nice try. I was more a Pat Buchanan guy in 2000 myself. He wasnt controlled opposition like those LP boys

Bush was a globalist nice try. I was more a Pat Buchanan guy in 2000 myself. He wasnt controlled opposition like those LP boys
    Harry Browne was controlled opposition?

I don't suppose you can back that claim up?

Harry Browne was controlled opposition?

I don't suppose you can back that claim up?
    I should of been more specific. Barr and beyond, majority are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast