Thread: Australia Concerned As People Dying At 'Incredibly High' Pace And It Can't Tell Why

Australia Concerned As People Dying At 'Incredibly High' Pace And It Can't Tell Why

Australia's peak actuarial body has asked the government to urgently investigate the country's "incredibly high" 13% excess death rate in 2022.

What Happened: An analysis of Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data by the Actuaries Institute showed that an additional 15,400 people died in the first eight months of the year in the country.

Actuaries said that number includes around one-third of those having no link to COVID-19.

13% was an "incredibly high number for mortality," and it was "not clear" what was driving the increase, said Karen Cutter, spokeswoman for the institute's Covid-19 Mortality Working Group.
    "Mortality doesn't normally vary by more than 1 to 2%, so 13% is way higher than normal levels," she said.

More at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...hy/ar-AA150kVt

We don't know.
    But we know.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have a buddy who got sick a couple weeks back. He took a covid test and it was negative. He got worse and took another test the next day, that one was positive. I saw him a couple days ago and he told me he's going to get another booster. He said hadn't had one in about six months.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I have a buddy who got sick a couple weeks back. He took a covid test and it was negative. He got worse and took another test the next day, that one was positive. I saw him a couple days ago and he told me he's going to get another booster. He said hadn't had one in about six months.
    RIP
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Clearly climate change is the culprit of people dying and not the jab that was FORCED on people.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge