1 4.55%
  • Didn't vote for Trump - Will NOT vote for him in the General next time

9 40.91%
  • Voted for Trump - Will vote for him in the General next time

10 45.45%
  • Voted for Trump - Will NOTE vote for him in the General next time

2 9.09%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who has changed their mind about voting/ not voting for Trump in the General besides me?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I liked the Bushes, besides Iraq.
    This says everything that needs to be said.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never trust anyone who denies or ignores election fraud.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden won from his basement. Nobody went to see him.
    Biden Has no support..
    Cheat was big
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    What if they held an election & nobody came?
    But, someone will. Abstaining is just going along with the majority in your state. Your choice, of course.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    It was not nothing. It was what made "what goes on now" possible.

"What goes on now" didn't just pop into existence from out of nowhere.

Clinton and Bush are at least as responsible for "what goes on now" as Trump and Biden are.
    Someone +rep him for me, please!!!
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Biden Has no support..
    Cheat was big
    Lots & lots of ordinary People HATE Trump

Denying that is partial reason why R’s couldn’t win Senate or really kick ass in midterms

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post

Denying that is partial reason why R’s couldn’t win Senate or really kick ass in midterms
    Lots of People wear masks alone in a car.. and the Trump Hate is Media Manufactured..

I was and have been skeptical of Trump.. J6 solidified my support..

and support for the Political Prisoners in the DC Gulag.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I went protest vote in 20 and see no reason to change, but I also don't happen to live in a state with any chance whatsoever of going Republican, so there's that.

I am unlikely to vote at all in 24. Just too damn tired of everything and everyone I vote for always losing.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Biden Has no support..
    Cheat was big
    He would beat Trump right now head to head.

Don't kid yusself.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

I liked the Bushes, besides Iraq.
    I already knew that. Poppy Bush was the very one who spoke to the American people about the New World Order, it started by invading Iraq. Iraq was always their focal point. Poppy started it and sonny used 9/11 to finish it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Don't kid yusself.
    70% of Dems are disgusted with him..

He can't form a coherent sentence.. and is an embarrassment wherever he goes..

and he would be resoundingly Dumped in a Fair Election.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

In your RINO dreams.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Don't kid yusself.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    In your RINO dreams.
    Don’t be name calling, just because you can’t handle truth on T trumpet

Don’t be name calling, just because you can’t handle truth on T trumpet
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Funny to hear people call those who don't support Trump RINOs. When Trump was a life long DEMOCRAT and still considered by many as closer to the Neo-Liberals of the past but now he just happens to be wearing a GOP t-shirt.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Funny to hear people call those who don't support Trump RINOs. When Trump was a life long DEMOCRAT and still considered by many as closer to the Neo-Liberals of the past but now he just happens to be wearing a GOP t-shirt.

+ He was incredibly fiscally irresponsible.

How he gets a PASS on that, shows the avg Republican political conversion is stuck on an 11th grade level.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Are you so jaded that you cannot believe people have a change of mind? I believe Trump made a sea-change after 9/11. Being in the business he was in, and was around when they built the Twin Towers, he knew something was terribly wrong about the original narrative.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Are you so jaded that you cannot believe people have a change of mind? I believe Trump made a sea-change after 9/11. Being in the business he was in, and was around when they built the Twin Towers, he knew something was terribly wrong about the original narrative.
    Did you just happen to notice that he was in the perfect position to expose it all four long years, and didn't do it?

Just you just happen to notice that the political party he switched to was the very same political party that perpetrated 9/11?

I'm not saying you ought to let logic interfere with your lovely little fairy tale. I'm just curious.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Did you just happen to notice that he was in the perfect position to expose it all four long years, and didn't do it?

Just you just happen to notice that the political party he switched to was the very same political party that perpetrated 9/11?

I'm not saying you ought to let logic interfere with your lovely little fairy tale. I'm just curious.
    The party that perpetrated 9/11 was the globalists--which is comprised of neo-cons/Libs.

Do you know what particular papers the FBI raided Mara Lago for? Could it be information he had on 9/11 which caused them to rush and get them out of his hands?

The party that perpetrated 9/11 was the globalists--which is comprised of neo-cons/Libs.

Do you know what particular papers the FBI raided Mara Lago for? Could it be information he had on 9/11 which caused them to rush and get them out of his hands?
    Was he waiting 2 more weeks to release those papers?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Kushner’s & Silverstein’s are building Jersey City skyscrapers together

That’s a 911 truth no no

Explain that to the board Danno?

Believing the system was an issue and changing core philosophy on the role of government are two different things. Do you really believe double digit trillion dollar debt over 4 years is a value you want in the POTUS? There are plenty of left wingers who "get it", but their solutions are not acceptable.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Was he waiting 2 more weeks to release those papers?
    I have no idea, I suspect that raid on Mara Lago was done because they know he has things that will be his Ace in the hole at some point.

I have no idea, I suspect that raid on Mara Lago was done because they know he has things that will be his Ace in the hole at some point.
    Of course you have no idea. Reformers don't do that. They treat evidence like hot potatoes. They share it, because one puzzle piece can reveal others. They share it before something happens to it, or to them.

Aces in holes are the stuff of power brokers and blackmailers.

Of course you have no idea. Reformers don't do that. They treat evidence like hot potatoes. They share it, because one puzzle piece can reveal others. They share it before something happens to it, or to them.

Aces in holes are the stuff of power brokers and blackmailers.
    As if he hasn't been maligned the entire time...they have not let up on him, they are so apt to indict a Trump ham sandwich to the point of ridiculousness.

He opened a lot of people's eyes to the corruption, that should be key.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As if he hasn't been maligned the entire time...they have not let up on him, they are so apt to indict a Trump ham sandwich to the point of ridiculousness.

He opened a lot of people's eyes to the corruption, that should be key.
    But of course, reformers don't get the heat off of them by sitting on evidence. They put it, and themselves, out in the public domain, and the court of public opinion.

But of course, that isn't key. Proving it is key. And no one on the face of the earth is in a better position to do that than the president of the U.S.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-22-2022 at 11:39 AM.

But of course, that isn't key. Proving it is key. And no one on the face of the earth is in a better position to do that than the president of the U.S.
    You mean like when JFK made his speech on secret societies?

You mean like when JFK made his speech on secret societies?
    Yes, like that, but no, not like that. He didn't say anything specific enough. I suppose it could vaguely be interpreted as a threat. But it's playing the same game you think Trump is playing. Does he name names? How did that work out for him?

Sitting on evidence is begging to have it taken away from you, over your dead body if necessary, before you do something with it.

Trump had four years to solve all manner of mysteries that remain unsolved. I can't see one reason to believe a second verse might be any different than the first. None. Pie in the sky bye and bye is awfully hard for most of us to believe in when the baker had four years in the kitchen already, and didn't deliver.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-22-2022 at 12:07 PM.

And, let's not talk about little things like Assange still in prison, more bombings than Obama ever did, getting out of the Iran deal (which was the BEST thing Obama did), & giving all the bucks to Big Pharma for the vax he wants named after him.
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast