Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FBI Coordinated Raids on Trump Supporters

FBI Coordinated Raids on Trump Supporters

Tucker Carlson and Harmeet Dhillon discuss the subpoenas issued to Trump allies.

Tucker Carlson and Harmeet Dhillon discuss the motivation behind the numerous subpoenas and search warrants issued by the FBI to Trump allies over the past few days
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All normal procedure, nothing to see here
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    All normal procedure, nothing to see here
    They'll find those lost nuclear codes if they have to search the underwear drawers of every MAGA Fascist-Republican in America. And for the more famous MAGA Republicans, a frog march in front of the media will also be standard procedure.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Next they'll be raiding the homes of people who defend Trump while remaining neutral towards him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The round up of political prisoners continues...anybody gonna do anything about it?

Yeah, thought so...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The round up of political prisoners continues...anybody gonna do anything about it?

Yeah, thought so...
    My friend what do you recommend that we do ? I am open to suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    My friend what do you recommend that we do ? I am open to suggestion.
    Start Committees of Safety and Committees of Correspondence in your community.

Pound home the idea that the time has come to fight or die.

Ideally, I'd join with folks that storm these political prisons like the Bastille.

I have no perfect answer, all I know is continuing what we are doing now will lead to defeat.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mike Lindell RAIDED by FBI: His Instant Reaction Video

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Mike Lindell RAIDED by FBI: His Instant Reaction Video

$#@!ing A, don't they have anything better to do than go after the mypillow guy?

Rhetorical question of course..

"don't tell anybody" lol good for him for at least sticking that to the man
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

This seems like a witch hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    It seems like the witches are doing the hunting these days.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...59454929899523

Ron and Daniel discuss this at the 15:17 mark:

https://rumble.com/v1k2bad-homeland-...ggest-ter.html

@Sonny Tufts could you pls come here and reassure everyone that this is all perfectly legitimate and ordinary? thanks!!
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    @Sonny Tufts could you pls come here and reassure everyone that this is all perfectly legitimate and ordinary? thanks!!
    Why should he even need to?

How could anyone but deluded paranoiacs possibly arrive at the notion that any of this is not "all perfectly legitimate and ordinary"?

There is no evidence that Merrick Garland, et al. are anything other than selfless public servants who are dedicated to the rigorous but neutral application of the law, and who are unmotivated by any political concern or interest other than merely doing their jobs to the best of their abilities as allowed for under the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

How could anyone but deluded paranoiacs possibly arrive at the notion that any of this is not "all perfectly legitimate and ordinary"?

There is no evidence that Merrick Garland, et al. are anything other than selfless public servants who are dedicated to the rigorous but neutral application of the law, and who are unmotivated by any political concern or interest other than merely doing their jobs to the best of their abilities as allowed for under the law.
    Also, judges - federal judges - have signed off on it and stuff, so that makes it legit and totally on the up-and-up.

Because ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ .

And ███████████████████████████████████████████.

Also, █████████████████████████████████████████████ .

It's so transparent what all you skeptics and other partisan hacks are trying to do here, so just stop spreading all this FUD.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-14-2022 at 03:46 PM.

Also, judges - federal judges - have signed off on it and stuff, so that makes it legit and totally on the up-and-up.

Because ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ .

And ███████████████████████████████████████████.

Also, █████████████████████████████████████████████ .

It's so transparent what all you doubters and skeptics are trying to do here, so just stop spreading all this FUD.
    I feel better already
    - Kim Kardashian

https://twitter.com/MostlyPeacefull/...53119286362114

Look, they are wearing masks. They must be democrats.

Most of you historically ignorant people on this forum are probably unaware, but before the bronze age, hordes of pillow warriors descended on horseback from the asiatic steppes and terrorized the early Persian and Greek civilizations. Their skills at pillow fighting was unmatched in the ancient world. We can not let the pillow man reawaken. Millions of his pillow weapons are in the hand of citizens awaiting the call of the Qanon Shaman..
    Ignore it and we will lay awake in fear that a pillow will crash upon our heads wielded in the savage hands of a pillow assassin. Garland knows what's at stake.
    Last edited by RJB; 09-14-2022 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    As if everything regarding Trump the past few years hasn't been a witch hunt.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I have no idea what the DOJ is after or what information it already has that may have prompted the subpoenas, and neither does anyone else on this site. But that doesn't stop some folks from creating an irrebuttable presumption that it's all political and that Trump and his supporters are squeaky clean patriotic citizens who would never dream of doing something like overturning the election, submitting phony slates of electors, or storming the Capitol.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    I have no idea what the DOJ is after or what information it already has that may have prompted the subpoenas, and neither does anyone else on this site. But that doesn't stop some folks from creating an irrebuttable presumption that it's all political and that Trump and his supporters are squeaky clean patriotic citizens who would never dream of doing something like overturning the election, submitting phony slates of electors, or storming the Capitol.
    Also doesn't seem to stop other folks from creating an irrebuttable assumption that the DOJ are all squeaky clean public servants who would never dream of doing things like suppressing facts, spreading lies or entrapment.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But neither my innuendos nor yours are getting anyone one inch closer to the truth. They are just plausible deniability games.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-15-2022 at 07:33 AM.

Sonny is right. Mike Lindell might actually be Russian KGB and that's where he got the "pillow guy" nickname, for that was his weapon of choice for silently killing his targets.

We can't prove that it's not true, so it might be true. You never know.
    - Kim Kardashian

I have no idea what the DOJ is after or what information it already has that may have prompted the subpoenas, and neither does anyone else on this site. But that doesn't stop some folks from creating an irrebuttable presumption that it's all political [...]
    I know, right? It's just a damn shame! I mean, where do people even get such crazy ideas, anyway?

[...] and that Trump and his supporters are squeaky clean patriotic citizens who would never dream of doing something like overturning the election, submitting phony slates of electors, or storming the Capitol.
    If one thinks Biden and his cronies are politically motivated, then it follows that one also thinks Trump and his cronies are "squeaky clean patriotic citizens".

LOL OK

https://twitter.com/neontaster/statu...96504534630400
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-15-2022 at 10:13 AM.

So true. That summarizes quite well any politics discussions I've had with my family over the past few years.
    - Kim Kardashian

I know, right? It's just a damn shame! I mean, where do people even get such crazy ideas, anyway?
    Maybe you missed the part where I referred to those who think it's ALL political. Those who create an irrebuttable presumption (I hope you know what that is) that it's purely political have convinced themselves that under no circumstances will there ever be evidence of criminal activity sufficient to bring charges against Trump and/or some of his supporters, so there's no legitimate reason to even have an investigation. They simply cannot conceive that there might be some fire where there's smoke. It's like some of those who went ballistic when the search warrant was executed at Mar-a-Lago -- without any knowledge of what was in the affidavit supporting the warrant, they were convinced that it was a political ploy, totally devoid of any legitimacy.

There are others who may not go that far but who have ignored or played down the seriousness of Trump's efforts to get Pence to throw out certified electors and of the submission of phony slates of electors by some of his supporters. One wonders how they would feel if these efforts had been made by pro-Democrat people (e.g. what if Vice President Biden had thrown out electors in January 2017, resulting in Clinton's election?).

If one thinks Biden and his cronies are politically motivated, then it follows that one also thinks Trump and his cronies are "squeaky clean patriotic citizens".

LOL OK
    Which isn't what I said.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Team Biden has made it very clear. If you are against their administration or policies then you are an extremist that needs to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast