Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1543

Thread: Clinton Foundation - Pedophile Sex Ring

2.3GB of plaintext from hacked human-trafficking forums (read: trading network,) doxxing underway

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1617245 (archive)
    Last edited by staerker; 02-04-2017 at 07:54 AM.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FBI dumps 178p "Hillary R. Clinton Part 6 of 6" document, barely redacted

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-cli...-06-of-06/view

previous parts: https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    2.3GB of plaintext from hacked human-trafficking forums (read: trading network,) doxxing underway

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1617245 (archive)
    Makes you wonder if the CIA actually closed it down? there are some who claim Anonymous are CIA.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Makes you wonder if the CIA actually closed it down? there are some who claim Anonymous are CIA.
    Many entities go by Anonymous, one of which is no doubt the CIA. If the leadership leaked anything, it was for nefarious reasons, in my opinion.

Many entities go by Anonymous, one of which is no doubt the CIA. If the leadership leaked anything, it was for nefarious reasons, in my opinion.
    There are internal tensions within CIA and if a faction thinks it would be beneficial to leak they leak. Edward Snowden.

this should be in Hot Topics...
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This is an active citizen journalist investigation, regarding an investigation underway by the FBI and DOJ.

It must be hard to comprehend cold facts after saturating yourself with feel good fake news editorials.

This is an active citizen journalist investigation, regarding an investigation underway by the FBI and DOJ.

It must be hard to comprehend cold facts after saturating yourself with feel good fake news editorials.
    Then there should be a sub for that, and this thread should go there
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Why don't you use your influence with the mods and have them move it. They clearly owe you given how long your antics have been tolerated.

Then there should be a sub for that, and this thread should go there
    Did somebody die and they made you a sheriff?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Did somebody die and they made you a sheriff?
    He has made it his goal to saturate this forum with fake news.

The irony? The term "fake news" was coined in order to coverup Pizzagate (claim substantiated earlier in this thread.)

Not so ironic he wants this buried.

I found a suspicious thread here, you guys might want to check out if there's high-level pedo activity here on RPFs:
    I am building a wood fired (pizza) oven.

I found a suspicious thread here, you guys might want to check out if there's high-level pedo activity here on RPFs:
    I am building a wood fired (pizza) oven.
    Reported for incessant trolling.

Reported for incessant trolling.
    Hopefully you gave a better reason than that.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully you gave a better reason than that.
    Serious mods take serious forum sliding trolls seriously.

And, that's it.

I will not contribute one more iota of content to this forum until CPUd is permabanned.

My time is more precious, and better spent not fighting CTR trolls.

And, that's it.

I will not contribute one more iota of content to this forum until CPUd is permabanned.

Maybe your time would be better spent fighting real trolls instead of people you think are trolls.

And, that's it.

Cant you just ignore. I mean, you're the one looking at the voit and other places, keeping up with what's happening, and I appreciate your useful updates.

Of course the Anonymous is the CIA how else would they have crashed the dark site of web without a struggle? and ask for 100$ bitcon? if anything this could have being a small faction at the CIA. Surprisingly all drug forums are still active

If the Anonymous cared about the children why are they so silent on the drug cartels? black markets?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 02-04-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Cant you just ignore. I mean, you're the one looking at the voit and other places, keeping up with what's happening, and I appreciate your useful updates.
    Seriously, this $#@! is ridiculous.

Take a Second Look

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Of course the Anonymous is the CIA how else would they have crashed the dark site of web without a struggle? and ask for 100$ bitcon? if anything this could have being a small faction at the CIA. Surprisingly all drug forums are still active

If the Anonymous cared about the children why are they so silent on the drug cartels? black markets?
    Don't flaunt your ignorance here.

I have never knowingly worked for the CIA,, and have burned spooks in real life.

And I have been Anonymous,, and am sometimes when it suits me.

Just not here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The judge who halted Trump's seven nation travel ban was the president of Seattle Children's Home - a now shut down children's charity which was run in part by Dr David Scratchley who was arrested for raping a 10 year old boy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-boy-10.html

Scratchley was a director at Seattle Children's Home in the Queen Anne neighbourhood prior to working at the Talbot Center. He waived his right to appear at a hearing on Saturday after King County District Court Judge Arthur Chapman found probable cause to hold him on investigation of attempted rape of a child in the first degree and communicating with a minor for immoral purposes.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15K009

The judge served in the past as the president of the Seattle Children's Home and was a former trustee of the Children's Home Society of Washington, according to his official biography on the federal court website. Those organizations provide mental health services for at-risk youth and help troubled families.

"His involvement with children may have helped contribute to his understanding of the people impacted by this ruling but would not have shaped his interpretation of the rule of law," said Paul Lawrence, who was one of the attorneys who filed an amicus brief backing Washington State in the immigration case.

http://archive.seattleweekly.com/200...his-past-life/

David Cousineau was a prominent community leader and children's advocate for more than a decade. But the past and future of the ex-director of Seattle Children's Home are in question over an allegation that, while a priest in Southern California more than a decade ago, he repeatedly molested an altar boy at his Los Angeles church. Cousineau is named in a list of alleged pedophile priests released last month by Los Angeles Cardinal Roger Mahony, to whom Cousineau once was a friend and confidant.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

I have never knowingly worked for the CIA,, and have burned spooks in real life.

Just not here.
    Sound like 0Hour1

Idk what is true or not but there is so truth to the smoke I believe. The underground fire will be unearthed at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Just not here.
    Anonymous lost my support after they didn't release any major dump data on the major banks what a shame.

Banned

Blog Entries
    this video is amazing. It actually starts in front of a pizza shop, and says "the signs are everywhere".

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    this video is amazing. It actually starts in front of a pizza shop, and says "the signs are everywhere".
    Yeah, but it requires taking a second look.

Yeah, but it requires taking a second look.
    Do tell....what else has been spotted?

I've generally spent most of my focus, when it comes to things related to politics, away from the weirdest and most absurd conspiracy theories. This is different. I've read a ton about it, and I'm convinced that there is something to this.

Whether or not it is "Pizzagate" or something much simpler -- that there are some pedophiles in governments and trusted institutions world wide, supporting and protecting each other -- I don't know. When you start with Senator John DeCamp, and trace all of this forward to Epstein, Seville, Hastert, and Sandusky and all of their connections.... when you throw in what was contained in the Wikileaks, when you throw in Dyncorp, when you throw in the art-work that the Podesta's love....

.. there is a lot of smoke here. It's hard to imagine there being no fire at all.

How are those investigations by the FBI and NYPD going? Indictments any day now, right? That's what I'd read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

And, that's it.

An interesting take on civil disobedience. Good luck with that.

IMO people who vomit up wads of specious stuff on a vbulletin are doing way more harm to validating the pizzagate case than honest skeptics.

The whole thing would be taken much more seriously if these pizzagate Google ninjas would learn to say "this is interesting, can anybody check into this and confirm?" instead of "OMG! See? #pizzagate is REELZ! Satanic Hillary needs to be burned alive" and so forth.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast