Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Muslim Ban Is Logical, Moral, And Even Libertarian

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You've been a participant in countless hundreds of threads in this very website where real libertarians have advocated not bombing middle eastern countries, no longer establishing jihadist organizations, and no longer arming at American taxpayer expense terrorist-funding nations like Saudi Arabia, terrorist organizations, and even foreign drug cartels. You claim your memory works, so clearly you could have found those proposed solutions without starting a thread advocating that targeting people on the basis of their religion is somehow 'libertarian' and bumping the living $#@! out of it.

yrwlcm
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    We never get that far because people like you destroy the ability to have any form of reasonable discourse without personal attacks and derailing.
    I say we have answered that question literally hundreds and hundreds of times already, and you have participated in many of those threads already, and your response is, 'We never get that far'?

The Islamic government belief system is the antithesis of the libertarian belief system.
    You've read the Quran, have you? I suppose you'd care to quote verses from it that support this contention?

TWEET/VIDEO: Paul: "Maybe we should stop certain countries from sending people here for awhile. It's not like you have a right to move to our country."
    Where did he mention a religion? Where did he say, stop immigration from, say, Indonesia, or any other place that have Muslims, but which we have not been bombing indiscriminately? Where did he say the basis for his suggestion is adherents to certain religions cannot be trusted because of that religion? Where did he say he considers moderate Muslims a dormant virus?

Well?. Here's your big chance to have a reasonable discussion. All you have to do is answer some or all of the six questions in this post!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-04-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Tourism too. Still don't trust those sneaky Japs. Don't even get me started on those car-bombing Micks.
    Ask these guys how decades of uncontrolled immigration of millions of people foreign and hostile to their way of life and ideals, worked out for them...

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-04-2017 at 12:41 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And kahless -neg repped me, saying:

Pretty $#@!ty. I asked nicely to stop the personal attacks and you are encourging it.
    All for my being out of reps for @acptulsa.

YOU, kahless are the personal attacker- YOU have intimated that BOTH acptulsa and I are Muslims, and YOU are trying to spread Muslim hate and lies on this board.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ask these guys how decades of uncontrolled immigration worked out for them...

You got that backwards. We don't have uncontrolled immigration. We have STATE controlled immigration. Free Market immigration ensures only the productive can thrive. Like Pedro and his leaf blower.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

The Islamic government belief system is the antithesis of the libertarian belief system. Yet you expect to grow the libertarian movement by opening the flood gates of immigration to people that oppose your beliefs?

As far as why is it here, well even Rand supports limits on immigration.

TWEET/VIDEO: Paul: "Maybe we should stop certain countries from sending people here for awhile. It's not like you have a right to move to our country."
    so our government $#@!ed it up and you trust them to fix it? Do you believe in a perfect solution? Do you believe it absolute security? I fear the governments ability to control me by controlling to border. I’ve already felt the anxiety many times at “border” checkpoints all over Texas and Arizona, check points seemingly far away from the border, why should my right of free movement be curtailed? You think the TSA and homeland security are doing a good job keeping us safe? Explosive water in a trash can next to a line of hundreds?

what makes you believe the government would do a good job of “doing” anything? I honestly believe the less the federal government does at this point the better, this is why I call myself libertarian.

The news makes people scared of these boogiemen the government propped up to steal their money and now you wanna tell me its okay to ban people from coming into the country because the government wants to be at war everywhere at all times? I am tired of this broken window foreign policy bull$#@!.

Ask these guys how decades of uncontrolled immigration of millions of people foreign and hostile to their way of life and ideals, worked out for them...

Japan's freedom score is higher than the US.

Just sayin'.

https://freedomhouse.org/report/free...rld/2017/japan
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    so our government $#@!ed it up and you trust them to fix it? Do you believe in a perfect solution? Do you believe it absolute security? I fear the governments ability to control me by controlling to border. I’ve already felt the anxiety many times at “border” checkpoints all over Texas and Arizona, check points seemingly far away from the border, why should my right of free movement be curtailed? You think the TSA and homeland security are doing a good job keeping us safe? Explosive water in a trash can next to a line of hundreds?

what makes you believe the government would do a good job of “doing” anything? I honestly believe the less the federal government does at this point the better, this is why I call myself libertarian.
    Here are five more excellent questions you can answer, in your high-minded pursuit of a rational discussion. We're all agog to see you stop waging personal attacks, and accusing others of waging personal attacks, and complaining that there's no back-and-forth discussion, and bumping this thread with its lying headline up the new posts board with posts that say nothing, and have your rational discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The news makes people scared of these boogiemen the government propped up to steal their money and now you wanna tell me its okay to ban people from coming into the country because the government wants to be at war everywhere at all times? I am tired of this broken window foreign policy bull$#@!.
    Butbutbut--there's stuff in the Quran! He doesn't know what it says, but there really is stuff in the Quran!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Japan's freedom score is higher than the US.

Just sayin'.

https://freedomhouse.org/report/free...rld/2017/japan
    Not sure what point you're making, but Japan very strictly limits who can immigrate there.

Not sure what point you're making, but Japan very strictly limits who can immigrate there.
    So who were you talking about with this comment in answer to @otherone's comment on Japs??

There is no spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So who were you talking about with this comment in answer to @otherone's comment on Japs??
    Injuns. His pic didn't post.
    -Albert Camus

Injuns. His pic didn't post.
    Aaaahhh...

So, basically it's those white Christians that are baaad and took over this country- we should throw them out & give us Injuns back our land.
    There is no spoon.

Aaaahhh...

So, basically it's those white Christians that are baaad and took over this country- we should throw them out & give us Injuns back our land.
    Pretty sure it wasn't Christianity or immigration that did in the savages. I think the US Army had something to do with it. IRT the OP, Nativism is it's own ideology. Calling it "libertarian" doesn't magically make it so.
    -Albert Camus

Aaaahhh...

Did they or did they not exterminate a whole race of people and resign the pitiful survivors, to this day, to second class citizenship on government run plantations?

What happens to a despised and hated majority when all of sudden it becomes a powerless and deposed minority?

You guys do what you want but I am not taking any dirty immigrants here . Nor do I want to pay to feed or house any . The choice has been clear a very long time , open borders and zero govt welfare or closed immigration and high taxes for lots of welfare for ALL of americas deadbeats .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-04-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Learn about real Islam and stop listening to haters.

The Bible is much more violent than the Quran.
    Jihad means personal victory over oneself- it NEVER meant war on others until the WoT brought it about.
    The Quran ALWAYS maintained that the People of the Book be protected. These were the Christians and Jews.

St Francis of Assisi was always allowed in the sheiks tents during the Crusades because he was trusted and kept his word.

Suleiman the Magnificent, of the Ottoman Empire, was one of the greatest leaders in history. He protected the People of the Book and was also deeply into the arts and educating all.

The prime problem with Muslims "terrorists" today is the US WoT; this is a fake war to steal land and resources. If it were happening to Americans, we would be the so-called terrorists.
    Your interpretation? You see quotes like that above is why I had asked you in the past whether you are a Muslim or Muslim activist.

Here is what I see.

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29

“Kill them wherever you find them and drive them out from where they drove you out. Persecution is worse than slaughter.” 2:191

“When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.” 47:4

“Oh you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you and let them find harshness in you.” 9:123

“Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

The specific need to ”strike terror in the hearts” of infidels” is unambiguously stated in many places in the Qur’an, as here:

“Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority.” (3:151)

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them” (8:12).
    Does this not concern you?

Pretty sure it wasn't Christianity or immigration that did in the savages. I think the US Army had something to do with it. IRT the OP, Nativism is it's own ideology. Calling it "libertarian" doesn't magically make it so.
    I'm not even trying to call it libertarian.

What do you call a person who moved to "New England" on purpose, for the history, the climate, the surroundings and the communities, that does not want to live in New Ghana or New Somalia or New Trashcanistan?

Did they or did they not exterminate a whole race of people and resign the pitiful survivors, to this day, to second class citizenship on government run plantations?

What happens to a despised and hated majority when all of sudden it becomes a powerless and deposed minority?
    My comment was pointing sarcasm at the OP, as it's all about those dirty brown Muslims.
    There is no spoon.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not even trying to call it libertarian.

What do you call a person who moved to "New England" on purpose, for the history, the climate, the surroundings and the communities, that does not want to live in New Ghana or New Somalia or New Trashcanistan?
    Never said you were. It's the OP's claim. What do you call a Northeast Liberal who emigrates to low-tax Carolinas?
    -Albert Camus

My comment was pointing sarcasm at the OP, as it's all about those dirty brown Muslims.
    Oh, OK...my mistake.

Although in the latest incident (which is really nothing in the daily crime blotter of AmeriKa) the perp is as Caucasian as I am.

Never said you were. It's the OP's claim. What do you call a Northeast Liberal who emigrates to low-tax Carolinas?
    A virus.

Or:

Yankee = Someone from NYC.

Damn Yankee = Someone from NYC who moves down south.

God Damned Yankee = Someone from NYC who moves down south and then tries to make everything down south like NYC.

A virus.

Or:

Yankee = Someone from NYC.

Damn Yankee = Someone from NYC who moves down south.

God Damned Yankee = Someone from NYC who moves down south and then tries to make everything down south like NYC.
    At least them good ol' boys get some decent pizza out of it.
    -Albert Camus

Your interpretation? You see quotes like that above is why I had asked you in the past whether you are a Muslim or Muslim activist.

Here is what I see.

Does this not concern you?
    Does THIS concern you?

They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. . . . The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. . . . Moses was angry with the officers. . . . “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. . . . “Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.” . . . So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses. The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man. The half share of those who fought in the battle was . . . 16,000 people, of whom the tribute for the Lord was 32. (Numbers 31:7–40 NIV)

You shall acknowledge no God but me. . . . You are destroyed, Israel. . . . The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea 13:4, 9, 16 NIV)

See, the day of the Lord is coming—a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger. . . . I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty. . . . Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated. (Isaiah 13:9–16 NIV)

Just then one of the Israelites came and brought a Midianite woman into his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the Israelites. When Phinehas son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he got up and left the congregation. Taking a spear in his hand, he went after the Israelite man into the tent, and pierced the two of them, the Israelite and the woman, through the belly. So the plague was stopped among the people of Israel. Nevertheless those that died by the plague were twenty-four thousand. The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: “Phinehas son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, has turned back my wrath from the Israelites by manifesting such zeal among them on my behalf that in my jealousy I did not consume the Israelites. Therefore say, ‘I hereby grant him my covenant of peace. It shall be for him and for his descendants after him a covenant of perpetual priesthood, because he was zealous for his God, and made atonement for the Israelites.’” (Numbers 25:6–13 NRSV)

And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the Lord’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.” . . . When Jephthah returned to his home in Mizpah, who should come out to meet him but his daughter, dancing to the sound of timbrels! . . . After the two months, she returned to her father, and he did to her as he had vowed. (Judges 11:30–39 NIV)

And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. (Leviticus 26:27–29 KJV)

O daughter Babylon, you devastator! Happy shall they be who pay you back what you have done to us! Happy shall they be who take your little ones and dash them against the rock! (Psalm 137:8–9 NRSV)
    There is no spoon.

Ban all immigration.
    Put up walls.
    Strip foreign lands of their natural resources.
    Wage war on anyone that would so much as dream to oppose us.

Let's take over the world, boys...
    It's not like anyone has ever tried this before, right? What could go wrong?

USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Ban all immigration.
    Put up walls.
    Strip foreign lands of their natural resources.
    Wage war on anyone that would so much as dream to oppose us.

Let's take over the world, boys...
    It's not like anyone has ever tried this before, right? What could go wrong?

USA! USA! USA!
    Nope.

Just the first item.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You guys do what you want but I am not taking any dirty immigrants here . Nor do I want to pay to feed or house any . The choice has been clear a very long time , open borders and zero govt welfare or closed immigration and high taxes for lots of welfare for ALL of americas deadbeats .
    I thought you had Danke sheltering with you?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The "answer" is never more government laws/mandates or regulations....

If there are laws or regulations that keep you from addressing immigrants/foreigners/blacks/whites or anybody you don't like then work to get those laws repealed and deal with those causing you angst one on one......

Here is a thread that answers that.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...greek+genocide

Does THIS concern you?
    No, since that is not a guide telling people how to behave or a government belief system pretending to be a religion.

While Sharia and this is a cause for concern.

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29

“Kill them wherever you find them and drive them out from where they drove you out. Persecution is worse than slaughter.” 2:191

“When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.” 47:4

“Oh you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you and let them find harshness in you.” 9:123

“Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

The specific need to ”strike terror in the hearts” of infidels” is unambiguously stated in many places in the Qur’an, as here:

“Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority.” (3:151)

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them” (8:12).
    If there was a Christian sect that had added bible scriptures that dictated to it's followers:

- the goal of achieving it's authoritarian state belief system.
    - that members should become jihadists.
    - that the lives of non-members are meaningless unless they convert.
    - convert or kill the infidel.

I would be just as apt to support limiting immigration from that region as well.

I thought you had Danke sheltering with you?
    He gets the special Chiefs exemption . If I ever get him lined out he will be my greatest project .

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast