Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yale shocker: 29.5 million illegal immigrants, 3X higher than Census number

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This is the second time @acptulsa has participated in a deceptive edit trap, last time he was working with TheCount.
    You're welcome.

We all understand some people would rather live in a soap opera, because a perfect world would give them nothing to bitch about.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You're welcome.

We all understand some people would rather live in a soap opera, because a perfect world would give them nothing to bitch about.
    We all know you would prefer a world where those you abuse keep their mouths shut and "relax and enjoy it".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

We all know you would prefer a world where those you abuse keep their mouths shut and "relax and enjoy it".
    Now that's projection.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Now that's projection.
    Says the guy who got caught using deceptive editing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Says the guy who got caught using deceptive editing.
    I did edit my post. And you yourself admitted you quoted me while I was doing it.

What's deceptive about that? Should I alter my sig to say, "Warning: I might edit this post"?

I did edit my post. And you yourself admitted you quoted me while I was doing it.

What's deceptive about that? Should I alter my sig to say, "Warning: I might edit this post"?
    What was deceptive was when you quoted my response as if it was a response to the edited version AND you edited my response to destroy the meaning.

Do you really think others are stupid enough for you to get away with lying about what you did?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What was deceptive was when you quoted my response as if it was a response to the edited version AND you edited my response to destroy the meaning.

Do you really think others are stupid enough for you to get away with lying about what you did?
    I lied about what I did?

Do you think others are stupid enough for you to get away with saying I lied about what I did?

I lied about what I did?

Do you think others are stupid enough for you to get away with saying I lied about what I did?
    You lied by claiming what you did wasn't deceptive.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You lied by claiming what you did wasn't deceptive.

I didn't actually say that, did I?

Did you lie about not editing mine?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lolol
    Remember Polock jokes? Is it okay to share those again, since Polish people are demonized whites?

Remember, how do you keep a Polock in suspense?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-15-2019 at 07:05 PM.

People can read, trying to weasel your way out doesn't change anything.
    Implication is also communication.

I would have no reason to edit yours and if I had it wasn't in a way that harmed you or deceived anyone.
    Your deception was obvious as is your continuing nonsense trying to defend it.

Remember Polock jokes? Is it okay to share those again, since Polish people are demonized whites?

Go on, continue to expose your trollishness.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, and no.
    "The Patriarch"

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Remember Polock jokes?

Q: What happened to the Polish hockey team? A: They all drowned in spring training.

Q: How do you take census in a Polish village? A: Roll a quarter down the street, count the legs, divide by two, and subtract one for the Jew who catches it.

Q: How did the Polish mother teach her son which way to put his underwear on? A: Yellow in the front, Brown in the back
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I guess it's time everybody told Swedish jokes instead.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Peter Sweden isn't even Swedish. He was born in Norway and lives in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Peter Sweden isn't even Swedish. He was born in Norway and lives in the UK.
    That doesn't change the facts.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What does a Swede do when his daughter is being raped?

Don't be racist.
    "The Patriarch"

What does a Swede do when his daughter is being raped?

Don't be racist.
    I'd say he offers to get his wife.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Squareheads.

That's the proper slur.

How did the Germans invade Norway so fast?
    They marched backwards so the squareheads thought they were leaving.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Squareheads.

That's the proper slur.

How did the Germans invade Norway so fast?
    They marched backwards so the squareheads thought they were leaving.
    How'd the muslims conquer Sweden so fast?

They claimed Sweden attacked them and the squareheads believed it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

@devil21.
    Answer the question.
    I'm mostly past the point of supporting or opposing anything except freedom, since I have come to realize there's nothing I can do to stop it and no politician is going is going to do anything either. As I've said before, I'm more the color commentator in the booth during a football game, while you're the water boy spraying Gatorade into player's mouths. Having said that, I find it odd that conservatives advocate for competition/free market in all things except biological contests. That's apparently different for some reason. Never made much sense to me but most mainstream conservatives never seem to recognize their own hypocrisy, cognitive dissonance or lack of logical continuity to the platform. Cognitive dissonance is definitely a bipartisan issue.

Further, since I have come to fully understand what is "illegal" about an "illegal immigrant", and have interacted with some and found them to be hard-working, family oriented people, not the stereotype you claim, I don't hold ill will toward them. My own immigration stance has become much more classic libertarian and much less conservative. "Illegal immigrants" are the most free people here and are not contractually bound to the legal jurisdictional game that's been foisted upon everyone by the bankers and their attorney foot soldiers that make up most of the legislatures. Freedom is something I do advocate and no amount of demonizing of immigrants is going to make me want to see them chained into this freedom-less legal system as "legal" or removed from the country because they aren't. Besides, human migration is as old as humanity itself.

As a final note, to follow up my start f*ckin' comment, there's a lot of immigrants that are doing very well economically in my area (running successful businesses, buying/building/upgrading nice properties, etc) and are not the welfare whores you like to claim they are. In case you haven't noticed, the banker controllers are reversing national and global economics. At one time it was immigrants and Chinese that worked hard to make money for white people. That is slowly being reversed. Despite his rhetoric, this is why Trump does nothing about it and nothing changes. He's controlled by those same banker interests and his job to keep you pacified while the reversal continues.

--------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-...me-population/

Lewiston Maine Demographics:

That is 1,500 black/ African American people- not 5,000. Still almost 90% white.
    I tracked back to the source of AF's first picture and it was in a local media article that said 5k since 2001. Which source is accurate, or perhaps neither, I don't know.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-16-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm mostly past the point of supporting or opposing anything except freedom, since I have come to realize there's nothing I can do to stop it and no politician is going is going to do anything either. As I've said before, I'm more the color commentator in the booth during a football game, while you're the water boy spraying Gatorade into player's mouths. Having said that, I find it odd that conservatives advocate for competition/free market in all things except biological contests. That's apparently different for some reason. Never made much sense to me but most mainstream conservatives never seem to recognize their own hypocrisy, cognitive dissonance or lack of logical continuity to the platform. Cognitive dissonance is definitely a bipartisan issue.
    You are the one trying to force us to compete only in the bedroom and denying us the right to preserve liberty through any other means.
    You are subordinating liberty to fecundity.
    We have a right to a nation where liberty is paramount and to preserve it for ourselves and our posterity whether we have excessive posterity or not. (and having too many children will destroy liberty too)

Further, since I have come to fully understand what is "illegal" about an "illegal immigrant", and have interacted with some and found them to be hard-working, family oriented people, not the stereotype you claim, I don't hold ill will toward them. My own immigration stance has become much more classic libertarian and much less conservative. "Illegal immigrants" are the most free people here and are not contractually bound to the legal jurisdictional game that's been foisted upon everyone by the bankers and their attorney foot soldiers that make up most of the legislatures. Freedom is something I do advocate and no amount of demonizing of immigrants is going to make me want to see them chained into this freedom-less legal system as "legal" or removed from the country because they aren't. Besides, human migration is as old as humanity itself.
    They are invaders and they are destructive to liberty, you don't support liberty, you support anarchy and that always leads to tyranny.
    The illegals will make it impossible to ever rid our country of the tyranny you claim to oppose.

As a final note, to follow up my start f*ckin' comment, there's a lot of immigrants that are doing very well economically in my area (running successful businesses, buying/building/upgrading nice properties, etc) and are not the welfare whores you like to claim they are. In case you haven't noticed, the banker controllers are reversing national and global economics. At one time it was immigrants and Chinese that worked hard to make money for white people. That is slowly being reversed. Despite his rhetoric, this is why Trump does nothing about it and nothing changes. He's controlled by those same banker interests and his job to keep you pacified while the reversal continues.
    Your anecdotal experience does nothing to change the real facts, the immigrants are used to deprive whites of the economic opportunities they need to have children and they use welfare at much higher rates than the natives, if we put native minorities in with the immigrants the disparity would be even worse.
    "start f*ckin'" is just an excuse to tell us we must surrender to those who would conquer us and those who would use them to destroy liberty forever.
    And Trump is doing as much as he can without the help of Congress and is having a reasonable level of success.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are the one trying to force us
    I'm trying to force you? Pardon me but I only made a rational suggestion, given the facts of the situation and the realities of what this society will tolerate, to any one that thinks it is indeed an existential crisis. If there's one thing I can't do it's force people to have children. So let's simmer down with such ridiculous claims that I'm trying to force anyone to do anything and especially something as absurd as forcing people to breed. No one is rounding up and deporting millions of immigrants. Not happening. Stop talking about it. It makes you look delusional to keep suggesting it as even a possibility.

I am supporting liberty right now, wherever I happen to see it. You're hoping for some hazy vision of liberty somewhere down the road in the future, which will be somehow obtained by somehow continuing the current liberty-less status quo, while actually removing the relatively few people that actually are living in real freedom today. Newsflash: THERE IS NO LIBERTY IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THE AVERAGE AMERICAN (U.S. Citizen) EXCEPT THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE BETWEEN 15 FLAVORS OF HFCS ICE CREAM. When I see actual free people here, even if they often don't realize the gift they have, I will never advocate to remove them. In fact, I just wish some of them weren't in such a hurry to "legalize" themselves and lock on the chains of the Rothschild BAR debt slave banking legal system. I suspect that your hazy vision of future liberty is merely white religious Mormon rule over the world. You are told that upon death you get your own little planet to lord over and all of the inhabitants are your slaves, yes? Sorta sounds to me like that's the "liberty" you want to enact upon this planet, instead of the afterlife.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-17-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'm trying to force you? Pardon me but I only made a rational suggestion, given the facts of the situation and the realities of what this society will tolerate, to any one that thinks it is indeed an existential crisis. If there's one thing I can't do it's force people to have children. So let's simmer down with such ridiculous claims that I'm trying to force anyone to do anything and especially something as absurd as forcing people to breed. No one is rounding up and deporting millions of immigrants. Not happening. Stop talking about it. It makes you look delusional to keep suggesting it as even a possibility.

I am supporting liberty right now, wherever I happen to see it. You're hoping for some hazy vision of liberty somewhere down the road in the future, which will be somehow obtained by somehow continuing the current liberty-less status quo, while actually removing the relatively few people that actually are living in real freedom today. Newsflash: THERE IS NO LIBERTY IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THE AVERAGE AMERICAN (U.S. Citizen) EXCEPT THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE BETWEEN 15 FLAVORS OF HFCS ICE CREAM. When I see actual free people here, even if they often don't realize the gift they have, I will never advocate to remove them. In fact, I just wish some of them weren't in such a hurry to "legalize" themselves and lock on the chains of the Rothschild BAR debt slave banking legal system. I suspect that your hazy vision of future liberty is merely white religious Mormon rule over the world. You are told that upon death you get your own little planet to lord over and all of the inhabitants are your slaves, yes? Sorta sounds to me like that's the "liberty" you want to enact upon this planet, instead of the afterlife.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The authors from Yale School of Management, Mohammad M. Fazel-Zarandi, Jonathan S. Feinstein, Edward H. Kaplan, said the average in their new model is about 22 million
    Send him back!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123