Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies.. Here Is Why 99% Of Guys Don't Approach You

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    I hate when you use language like that. You're scaring me. I think you should leave until you can control your temper.
    I'm calling 911, you're verbally abusing me, I want you out of this house!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The fact that children do better is true.

And there is a slight benefit for men while married.

But for men, those benefits go right in the $#@!ter, if they get divorced, which 50% of marriages end up in...
    That's a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Amen. It is indeed weird, and sad, iyam.
    Do you dispute any of the facts that I have presented?

If so, which ones, specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Really? No! You have got to be kidding! We're so glad you told us!
    My point was that the issues brought up by AF aren't exclusive to men. Is your point that those issues aren't important when women raise them?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    My point was that the issues brought up by AF aren't exclusive to men. Is your point that those issues aren't important when women raise them?
    No, and I agree they are not.

What I am pointing out is that their is a legal and social system stacked almost universally in woman's favor when these issues come up, up to and including "family court", one of the most corrupt institutions in AmeriKa right now.

I don't see any cites though.

I don't see any cites though.
    Stand by, let me pull one up.

What are the current claims about the rate of divorce?

In 2010, Paul Amato published a review of research on divorce in the prestigious Journal of Marriage and Family. Here is the key take-away:

“At the end of the 20th century, 43% to 46% of marriages were predicted to end in dissolution. Because a small percentage of marriages end in permanent separation rather than divorce, the common belief that about half of all marriages are voluntarily disrupted is a reasonable approximation.”
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ce-rate-really

There are others, some come closer to 50, some quite a bit less, some that included second marriages, some that did not and so on, so the actually number is tough to pin down.

Suffice to say that, across the board, I can safely say it is 40 percent or thereabouts.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-16-2018 at 12:12 PM.

And there you have it, see it's just "anti woman" bashing, just like "anti-cop bashing" based on the thinnest of pretexts, with no justification whatsoever.

Pffft...

The fact of the matter is that these "stories" are not a tiny minority, but a growing segment, if not a majority yet.

Of course, the point being missed is that, while your chances may still be good that it will not happen to you, the odds are increasing that it will.

And just like the risks associated with calling cops into your life, are they worth the benefit?

Has an honest risk assessment been done?
    Yes, a good portion of it is women bashing, no easy way around it. I compare it with the cop horror stories that gets told around here. Just to clarify, I am not minimizing the severity of those horror stories just the rarity of it. There are probably 100k plus encounters citizens have with the police every day and only a small fraction of it will be abusive or news worthy. The same applies with unions with women. I would agree with you that the dangers have slightly increased over the years but it is still at a very tolerable level.

If you want to make continue your legacy then yes, the reward is definitely worth the risk.

Don't put words in my mouth, Angela.

There are both men and women who bitch and antagonize people over nothing. There are both men and women who are stoic when their relationships would be better if they were squeakier wheels.

This whole battle if the sexes in these threads is a bunch of people getting defensive for no reason, and who ought to be more secure. There's a serious conversation to be had here, but it can't be had because everyone's triggered.

There are forces trying to destroy the nuclear family, and they are doing it the easiest and most obvious way--by encouraging bitches to be bitches, and by giving commitment-challenged boys more and more reason to be cowardly.

And that should end this thread. But it won't, because The Battle of The Sexes is eternal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes, a good portion of it is women bashing, no easy way around it. I compare it with the cop horror stories that gets told around here. Just to clarify, I am not minimizing the severity of those horror stories just the rarity of it. There are probably 100k plus encounters citizens have with the police every day and only a small fraction of it will be abusive or news worthy. The same applies with unions with women. I would agree with you that the dangers have slightly increased over the years but it is still at a very tolerable level.

If you want to make continue your legacy then yes, the reward is definitely worth the risk.
    Which is far more common than terror attacks-yet terrorism is newsworthy pretty much weekly. Poor priorities, amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It doesn't matter what you think of guys who are good at picking up copious amounts of girls - the point is that they are good at it, women react positively to them and so they are in the best position to teach clientele who are unable to attract women romantically. So they take the classes from men who are successful at doing so, so that they can become more proficient as well with the hopes of finding a romantic partner.

If you don't like men who are good at picking up copious amounts of girls, don't blame those men, or worse, men in general - blame the real culprit, the women who are sleeping with them. If women tended to be romantically attracted to and sleep with men who you claim to be good men, then those men would teach these classes to help other men attract women and men would act like what you say you think men should act like.

But the truth is, and this is totally proveable - if men acted the way you think they should, they would not be successful at attracting romantic partners and they would not be happy. We know this to be true because if they were able to do so they would be in the best position to be teaching classes to men on how to romantically attract women, and according to you, they are not.

This is the lesson that men have learned collectively over the last few decades, what women say they want and what women actually want are most often completely different things.
    Here u represent PUAs as men who pick up copious amount of women to have sex with and yet you accuse me of mischaracterizing what PUAs are

The entire point of everything I've posted in this thread is to refute what you just said, you cherry picked some PUAs and said they are all like that and then you say that the only reason men are going to PUAs is for sex and again that is complete bull$#@!. Again, all PUAs are different, and most of the clientele are really desperate, not able to romantically attract or have sex with women AT ALL. They are rarely guys who are looking to double the rate of notches on their belt.

So PUA has very little to anything to do with treating women like sex objects, the point of it for most guys is to be able to romantically attract a woman whether it is for relationships or whatever.
    Sorry, but buy your back tracking that most PUAs are men who want women for more than a sex thing is not believable. I believe you the first time.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    17 reason why divorce and suicide is a fatal combination for men.

http://hashimashi.com/divorce-and-suicide/

1. The ‘Deadbeat Dad’ Label

Who is a deadbeat? The father of course. Even if he pays the child support and/or alimony imposed by the court. Why is the father always a deadbeat? Because the child support and alimony payment will always result in less money for his ex and kids. The divided family now has to support two rents or two mortgages, for two households. As a result, his ex and kids are going to feel the pain of less money. Access to less money than in the past, leads to open hostility to the father. Even if he pays the exact amount ordered by the court. And besides the hostility, there is a new false narrative that he is not paying his fair share.

2. Alienation And Estrangement From Children

What happens when the mother considers the division of money by the court to be unfair? Or fair but still unsatisfactory? The father almost has no chance of ever having a good relationship with his children again. His status changes from dad to ‘deadbeat’ dad. The mother will impute that the father can afford more money than the court decided. He is in a losing battle for the heart and minds of his kids.

As a result of this dissatisfaction, the mother influences the kids to hate their fathers for lack of financial support. Whether this influence is intentional or not, the result is alienation or estrangement. Misery is always associated with unmet expectations. In this case, misery occurs when the mother expects a larger share in the monthly income. Who is the target of this misery? The father.

It is unbearable for a man to feel loathing from his own children. Especially when he is doing his best to support them. He also has nowhere else to turn for more financial or emotional support. In this case, a man no longer feels that he has anything to live for. The mental pain of loathing from his own children is enough to send him over the edge. The only option left at this point is to commit suicide, to get relief from this great pain of isolation and derision.

The chronic demonization of the father can lead to permanent alienation or estrangement. If you have children, can you imagine how a permanent estrangement from them would feel? Estrangement between a father and his children is enough to cause clinical depression.
    Estrangement from children is the reason why the divorce and suicide risk is so high for men. The same reason that women are less likely to commit suicide is the same reason that divorced men are more likely to commit suicide. The temporary or permanent estrangement from their children.
    If you are going through alienation, protect yourself and children from divorce poison.

3. Financial Ruin

A man can end up paying 50 % of his income for child support and alimony, with another 20 or 30% on taxes, and debt from legal fees. If he is poor, he will not feel much difference in his lifestyle. The court does not have much to take from him. And, if he is wealthy, he can hire lawyers who will protect him from the court. He too will not feel much of a difference after divorce.

But, it is the middle class man, he is the one who will be most affected by the divorce. He is in a financial crisis. There is for example the refusal of the court to allow for any economic downturns. If his business has a difficult year, the child support and alimony payment has no immediate sliding scale. As a result, he is subject to monthly threats of arrest and jail by the child support agencies.
    Forget about retirement in style. In the old days, he dreamed of himself relaxing on the beach or in a second home. Now, while sitting in his one room apartment, he knows that one room might be as good as it gets. After ten, twenty or more years of working and saving, he now feels like he is back to square one. Even worse than square one, suicide seems like a better option than sitting and stewing for the rest of his life. Especially when he knows that he might end up homeless on the streets. There is also the threat of losing his professional license if he is not able to pay the child support. In contrast to the enforcement of child support, the court will not enforce visitation.

4. Criminalization Of A Law Abiding Citizen

Men report feeling as if the judge or opposing attorney in divorce court treat them like a criminal. While they slice up whatever income he makes at a job where he is treated like a human being. This creates cognitive dissonance and the mental stress of living in conflicting realities.

At his job, where the court wants him to remain successful to provide child support, he is not held in contempt . In fact, he might be held in high esteem with a title and responsibility. The court on the other hand treats him like a criminal. This ravaging of a man’s self esteem, is another reason why the risk of divorce and suicide is so high for men.

5. Losing The Entire Structure Of Family Life And Home

Yesterday, he had his wife and children around him. Today he lives alone, without his family, especially without his children. Before his divorce, he lived in a decent home, and in a good neighborhood. In fact, he might have designed and built this dream home himself. But now, he finds himself in a garage, or an apartment, or in his friend’s or mother’s basement, or living out of his car. And he will soon have to return the car because he cannot afford to pay for the lease.

He realizes that he no longer has a home. On top of that, he no longer has the funds to pay for his new small living quarters. Wherever they may be. This all contributes to a precipitous loss of self-esteem.

6. Being Declared Dangerous

Men are vulnerable to being treated as ‘dangerous’ or ‘depressed’ by the court or guardians of the court. A common tactic of the opposing divorce lawyer is to persuade the judge that the father is dangerous. Or depressed. Fear is a great persuader. If the judge believes there is a credible fear that the father is dangerous, he is going to lose his relationship with his kids.

All it takes is for the opposing side to accuse him of being dangerous. Even if the accusation is false, it is difficult to prove it false. Because it is now a he said / she said argument. And the judge will decide in favor of protecting the children from a falsely accused ‘dangerous’ father.

7. Needing A Supervisor

One of the biggest humiliations is needing to see your children with a supervisor. Imagine if you can no longer be alone with your children. This further cements the idea in your children’s minds that you are dangerous. As a result, their fear grows and they no longer relish the idea of being in your company. Not only do you have to see you kids with a supervisor, you are also the one who has to pay for the time of the supervisor. Imagine that humiliation.

8. Loss Of Total Identity

Men after divorce are usually the ones who lose more than their marriage. Besides the marriage, he also loses his children, friends and family who may now have become distant. As a result, he no longer recognizes his life. How do men after divorce feel about their life? They feel cut out of their own family portrait. As if they no longer exist or never existed, because the family they helped to create, is gone.

9. Shock

Men often do not see the ‘signs’ that their relationship is in trouble. By the time their wife decides to start divorce proceedings, it is too late. Unfortunately for men, they are not great mind readers. Unless their wife communicates that there are problems in their marriage. It is not enough to say that he should have known there is a problem from the ‘signs’. As a result, his wife knows that she is over and done with the marriage. Sometimes years before he ever had a clue.

Therefore, when she pulls the trigger and serves him with divorce papers, he goes into shock. And she does not, because she has been planning the divorce for months, or even years. The best way to deliver a message is to say it, especially when it comes to dissolving your entire family. Not by giving hints or signs and expecting the other party to be aware. Some say that 75 – 80 percent of the time, the husband has no clue that the divorce is already in process.

When he is not prepared for divorce papers, that shock alone can send him into a tailspin of depression. His ex might have thought that ambushing him with divorce papers in his driveway to humiliate him in front of his kids, or at the office to embarrass him at work, was a wonderful idea. But in the end, if he suicides due to the shock, she only hurts her own children.

10. The Loss Of Reality

Which brings us to the point of non existence. A man after divorce, is more likely to feel as if he has lost all touch with reality. For his ex, she remains in the marital home, and she remains with the children. She is not treated like a pariah by the child support agency, the court or court appointed ‘guardians’. Her reality is not too different from her life before divorce. Other than the fact that her ex is no longer in the home. But, for him, his life is upside down. Suicide becomes a much more attractive option than constant degradation.

11. Disgrace Kills, Not Divorce

Divorce cases are not decided overnight. First comes the delivery of the divorce action to appear at the opposing lawyer’s office or to appear in court. Imagine you do receive a subpoena on your front lawn in front of your kids or neighbors. Or in your office in front of your coworkers and boss. You will have a mountain of disgrace to deal with. Once your office and co workers are aware of the divorce proceedings, a cloud will hang over your head.

Soon you will be busy preparing net worth statements. Trying to keep up with lawyer fees, and going to court dates. Writing, answering or editing papers written by yourself, or if you can afford, your lawyer.

12. A Catastrophic Year Or More

The divorce process can take one to two years, sometimes longer. If he is not able to keep focus on his job, he runs the risk of losing his employment. Imagine you lose your children, marriage, home, friends, neighbors and career, in the same year. This explains the connection of divorce and suicide.

These are the factors that lead to depression for a father:
    Separation or worse, estrangement from his children, as well as sensing the rejection of his children. The demonization by his ex, the court and the child support enforcement agency.
    The loss of money, home, car, career, neighbors, friends, and community. These all lead to depression. Severe and chronic depression is a clear suicide risk.

13. Loss Of Love And Affection

Your ex-wife still has the love and affection of her children and how they need her. The children have their own trauma and have already lost their father. He is gone from their physical space and is a deadbeat in their heads. Even when he is complying with the court. All the father feels is that everyone is angry at him for not providing enough money. Even when he gives as ordered by the court, the expectation is that he should be giving more.

He only feels that his family wants money and nothing more from him. He is nothing more than an ATM machine. There is no love or affection. This loss of love and affection is another prime reason for the divorce and suicide risk for men.

14. No Support

A man is less likely to have the emotional and friend support that a woman has. Especially if he has been working in a career during his marriage. A woman is more likely to have developed emotional bonds outside of her job with friends. A man is more likely to focus on his work. When the divorce hits, he is only left with work and no more emotional support from his family.

Now, after work, instead of going to a home, he is more likely to go to his new post-divorce living quarter and stew over what went wrong. As a result, the sense of isolation for a man is very intense after divorce. This severe sense of isolation is another link between divorce and suicide for men after divorce.

15. Negative Side Effects Of Antidepressants

When women prepare for divorce, one strategy they are advised to use by friends or lawyers, is to get her husband on antidepressants. They suggest and sometimes insist that their husband take medications for ‘your own good’, or to ‘take off the edge’. This is a big mistake. Once you are on antidepressants, you are now assumed to be ‘flawed’ and someone to fear. The greatest persuader is fear of danger. And a man on antidepressants becomes a frightful character in the eyes of the law.

Now that you are on meds, the judge assesses that you might be dangerous. Now, the judge will rule to order visitation with a supervisor. This starts the ball rolling to estrangement from your own children. Women push antidepressants to help them get an advantage in court and do not think about the catastrophic consequences for their husband’s or children’s physical and mental health.

The sad reality is that the judge will see a devoted father as dangerous to his children. All the judge sees is that the dad is using antidepressants and is now a danger to his children and himself.

Once you are on antidepressants, you face a new danger to your mental and physical health. Antidepressants do have side effects that double the risk of suicide, which is why most antidepressants come with warning labels that they could cause suicidal ideation or suicide.

If he does not suicide, he still faces the onslaught of slowed movement & night sweats. Along with other side effects like insomnia, loss of feeling in extremities, nightmares and general malaise.

16. No Future

Some men after divorce see no future. His wife still has a life and family, the children, and/or friends. He sees a life of struggling to pay the bills, avoiding jail, and with no emotional feedback. And worse, no relationship with his kids.

What is the point of living?

He sees no path to living a good life. The mental pain of knowing that he has no path to a good life leads a man think that the best course of action is to end his life now. Why? Because he feels that the key aspects of his life, which gave his life meaning, are over. So, since it is already over, he might as well end it.

17. From Dad To ‘Visitor’ ‘Him’

How do you recreate your life, after ten, twenty or thirty years of marriage dissolves? The wife’s life is much the same, the father’s is in upheaval. The losses of marriage, children, income, home, security, stability, and pride.

They all happen in a short amount of time.

This causes enough shock and humiliation to the father to contemplate suicide. She is still the mother and the father becomes a ‘visitor’. No one likes to lose their status. The demotion from father to visitor is a catastrophic humiliation.

No, and I agree they are not.

What I am pointing out is that their is a legal and social system stacked almost universally in woman's favor when these issues come up, up to and including "family court", one of the most corrupt institutions in AmeriKa right now.
    I don't think this can be disputed. In our current society men are at the mercy of their woman when it comes to interactions with govt agents.

Here u represent PUAs as men who pick up copious amount of women to have sex with and yet you accuse me of mischaracterizing what PUAs are

Sorry, but buy your back tracking that most PUAs are men who want women for more than a sex thing is not believable. I believe you the first time.
    Actually, he's just almost clear that in the first quote he's talking about most PUA types, and in the second he's pretty clearly talking about those men who study their techniques.

In my experience, most natural-born PUAs are straight-up psychopaths, and most non-psychopaths that successfully land the relatively small percentage of very good and desirable women study the techniques of the psychopaths very closely.

Again, as I've stated a hundred times already, be my guest, jump right in...plenty of woemen out there looking for a good man.

Best of luck brother.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I don't think this can be disputed. In our current society men are at the mercy of their woman when it comes to interactions with govt agents.
    My point exactly, well, one of them anyway.

This goes here, since the content of this skit so perfectly fits with the direction this thread has taken.

Please note I post this with tongue firmly planted in cheek and in the hope that it will inject some levity into an otherwise contentious thread.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

This whole battle if the sexes in these threads is a bunch of people getting defensive for no reason, and who ought to be more secure. There's a serious conversation to be had here, but it can't be had because everyone's triggered.

There are forces trying to destroy the nuclear family, and they are doing it the easiest and most obvious way--by encouraging bitches to be bitches, and by giving commitment-challenged boys more and more reason to be cowardly.
    This is the most troubling aspect of this.

I am well aware of that fact, and have a hard time reckoning with it.

I've taken to looking at it this way, like a fire team retreating from out of control conflagration: stand back and let it all burn, surround and drown the perimeter to protect what's left.

Men have been building civilizations for eons now, we will be here to rebuild this one when the time comes and hopefully learn our lessons.

I don't think humor will help, C.C. The important points were all made long ago. I think we're down to people who worked at their relationships only to have them end anyway, and people still working at their relationships even though they aren't gaining much from them any more, taking their frustrations out on each other.

I think it's time to stop interrupting their healthy venting.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Uh, wow, ok, let me slow down..

I never said PUAs are men who want women for more than sex, although I'm sure some most certainly do..what I said was that their CLIENTELE want women for more than sex. Pretty sure I said that multiple times in my last few comments, but there I repeated it again..

PUA is about a lot more than the PUA himself, it is about the PUA educating and training men in their techniques. That is why they are popular, that is why they are more than just guys who hookup with girls at bars and actually have followings. That is why the online PUA culture exists - it exists not for guys who want to become PUAs and bag tons of women so much, it is for guys who want to be able to have some semblance of success with women. Those are the guys who need and seek the training the most.

But the fact that the PUA are guys who you personally do not like is NOT the fault of men, nor is it the fault of the guys who seek them out. It is the fault of the women who sleep with them, that is why they are successful, that is why other men seek training from them. So again it is women who sleep with PUAs fault that the guys who are in PUA industry are the way they are, because that is the type of guy who women sleep with. If women slept with other guys and not them, then those guys would be the ones teaching PUA techniques to these men who are unsuccessful at it.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-16-2018 at 12:41 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They have a website for men who hate women now, so they can go off and sulk together about the 'woeman' keeping 'em down--etc... It's really a shame because they take other sad sack stories and morph them into their own. Then go around with a chip on their shoulder. It really is the worst kind of group-think there is.
    An easy way to dismiss all this: sulking and "chips on shoulders".

Carry on...

It doesn't matter what you think of guys who are good at picking up copious amounts of girls - the point is that they are good at it, women react positively to them and so they are in the best position to teach clientele who are unable to attract women romantically. So they take the classes from men who are successful at doing so, so that they can become more proficient as well with the hopes of finding a romantic partner.

If you don't like men who are good at picking up copious amounts of girls, don't blame those men, or worse, men in general - blame the real culprit, the women who are sleeping with them. If women tended to be romantically attracted to and sleep with men who you claim to be good men, then those men would teach these classes to help other men attract women and men would act like what you say you think men should act like.

But the truth is, and this is totally proveable - if men acted the way you think they should, they would not be successful at attracting romantic partners and they would not be happy. We know this to be true because if they were able to do so they would be in the best position to be teaching classes to men on how to romantically attract women, and according to you, they are not.

This is the lesson that men have learned collectively over the last few decades, what women say they want and what women actually want are most often completely different things.
    Uh, wow, ok, let me slow down..

I never said PUAs are men who want women for more than sex, although I'm sure some most certainly do..what I said was that their CLIENTELE want women for more than sex. Pretty sure I said that multiple times in my last few comments, but there I repeated it again..

PUA is about a lot more than the PUA himself, it is about the PUA educating and training men in their techniques. That is why they are popular, that is why they are more than just guys who hookup with girls at bars and actually have followings. That is why the online PUA culture exists - it exists not for guys who want to become PUAs and bag tons of women so much, it is for guys who want to be able to have some semblance of success with women. Those are the guys who need and seek the training the most.

But the fact that the PUA are guys who you personally do not like is NOT the fault of men, nor is it the fault of the guys who seek them out. It is the fault of the women who sleep with them, that is why they are successful, that is why other men seek training from them. So again it is women who sleep with PUAs fault that the guys who are in PUA industry are the way they are, because that is the type of guy who women sleep with. If women slept with other guys and not them, then those guys would be the ones teaching PUA techniques to these men who are unsuccessful at it.
    Can u give me the name of any popular PUA teacher so I can investigate what they are selling? Cos when I think of a PUA, I don't think of a dating coach like the Will Smith character in Hitch. I think of a man who help MGTOWs on how to get ladies to quickly bang. From the teaching of PUA that I have come across, I don't believe anything they teach can lead to any long term relationship.

Thanks in advance

Actually, he's just almost clear that in the first quote he's talking about most PUA types, and in the second he's pretty clearly talking about those men who study their techniques.

In my experience, most natural-born PUAs are straight-up psychopaths, and most non-psychopaths that successfully land the relatively small percentage of very good and desirable women study the techniques of the psychopaths very closely.
    I see what you are saying but I actually think the students are hoping to be just like the guru and not just take one woman to settle in with.

I have listen to and read their techniques and one it is not very effective and two, many of the women falling for it are just as psychopathic as the PUAs.

Can u give me the name of any popular PUA teacher so I can investigate what they are selling? Cos when I think of a PUA, I don't think of a dating coach like the Will Smith character in Hitch. I think of a man who help MGTOWs on how to get ladies to quickly bang. From the teaching of PUA that I have come across, I don't believe anything they teach can lead to any long term relationship.

Thanks in advance
    Almost all known or followed PUAs are dating coaches, that is why they are known/followed. That is the whole point, otherwise, like I said, they would just be bar hoppers.

A dating coach in the context of coaching a guy who already has a date is rare, most dating coaches I presume help guys get dates - aka pick up women. Guys who can get dates easily don't need a dating coach, they get plenty of practice. Guys who need a dating coach generally don't go on a lot of dates.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Almost all known or followed PUAs are dating coaches, that is why they are known/followed. That is the whole point, otherwise, like I said, they would just be bar hoppers.
    Give the name of one PRACTITIONER you think represents what PUA's. I wanna investigate the person

Give the name of one PRACTITIONER you think represents what PUA's. I wanna investigate the person
    Why?

Why?
    Why? cos I want to get the knowledge that would allow me to have sex with copious amount of women. J/K, I just want to know how different he is from the clowns that was addressed in the video I posted.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why? cos I want to get the knowledge that would allow me to have sex with copious amount of women. J/K, I just want to know how different he is from the clowns that was addressed in the video I posted.
    I don't follow any currently, but of the dozens I have seen over the last decade or so have ALL been dating coaches. MGTOW didn't even exist a decade ago, but there were plenty of PUA dating coaches helping guys who couldn't get laid find women for whatever, in most cases, they wanted a relationship.

What you don't seem to realize is that when men meet women, whether it is for sex only or a relationship, the same dynamic plays out. Why? Because whether a man is trying to have a one night stand or start a relationship, he must attract a woman physically. So a man trying to have a relationship with a woman is also trying to have sex with her, otherwise he is likely just going to be friend zoned. That is why men who have a difficult time with this go to men who are extremely proficient at it. The first part is essentially the same. The difference is you might stay after sex, you might cuddle, talk to them the next day, ask them on another date if you are into the relationship. Everything before that is not going to change much.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-16-2018 at 01:32 PM.

A dating coach in the context of coaching a guy who already has a date is rare, most dating coaches I presume help guys get dates - aka pick up women. Guys who can get dates easily don't need a dating coach, they get plenty of practice. Guys who need a dating coach generally don't go on a lot of dates.
    There is a great episode of the lastest season of dark mirror on this subject. It stars the actor who played Don Draper on mad men.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast