Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Abrams: Illegal Immigrants "Are Now No Longer Able To Elect Anyone Who Represents Them"

Oh look it's another immigrant hate thread, while governments gut American's small businesses. And the temp banning of one of the few non-shills left on RPF to boot . I'm getting tired of reading post after post about how I should hate everyone around me EXCEPT the $#@!s in $2000 suits that facilitate all of these problems in the first place. Get mad and blame your fellow plantation slaves. That will surely set things right for the future .

It's not the immigrants or the Chinese or Dem voters or Republican voters or whoever. It's the $2000 suit wearing $#@!s that facilitate the problems, who then goad us into blaming the guy next door, instead of the suit wearing $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Voting in America is not a natural right of anyone but Americans.

And neither is being in America.

But thanks for exposing that you want invaders to vote.
    Voting is for "Citizens", not Americans. Citizen and American are not the same legal status under today's Rothchild legal system. Tell me the last time you ever heard the term "American Citizen" used? Yeah, didn't think so. Employees of the governmental corporations ("citizens") are the only people eligible to vote for the officers of the government corporations, and like most corporations, the vote is for "preference" and is non-binding, with final decision going to the board members (see: electoral college vs popular vote).

Most people still don't understand that modern day elections are nothing more than what I just described. With this being understood, I agree that only "citizens" can and should vote (and generally are the only voters) but non-citizens are sovereigns not subject to the governmental corporations legal jurisdiction and should not be removed for such a status. Advocating for removing people because they are not subject to legal jurisdiction is anathema to freedom.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-25-2020 at 10:11 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's the $2000 suit wearing $#@!s that facilitate the problems, who then goad us into blaming the guy next door, instead of the suit wearing $#@!.
    Agreed.

It's the $2000 suit wearing $#@!s that are orchestrating the migrant invasion.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Agreed.

So wouldn't it stand to reason that it's the suit wearing $#@!, who controls the media, who forms your perception of the people around you, including your perception of those migrants?

PAF and I have spoken at length about this topic. We've both found migrants to be the hardest working people we've ever been around. OTOH, I can't get Americans to reliably show up for work to save my life.

BTW: Abrams attended last year's Bilderberg Conference, which was full of $2000 suits. Kushner and Pompeo were there also.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...lderberg-group

Being invited to join the CFR is a big thing in a politico’s career, signifying that one has received the Deep State’s basic seal of approval. Abrams is not merely a CFR member, but as the following will show, she has been selected and groomed for special boosting by the CFR’s network of power, including the Brookings Institution, the Aspen Institute, TED Talks, PowerPAC+, the Fake News media matrix, and now, of course, Bilderberg.
    Topping it off is her appearance in the truly rarefied atmosphere of Bilderberg, where she can rub elbows with the wealthiest of the “1 percent” while decrying “income inequality,” which is probably her second-most frequent go-to theme, after voter suppression.
    Abrams at CFR, a keynote speaker

Stacey Abrams is a female Uncle Tom or Al Jolson.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-25-2020 at 10:57 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Agreed.

Yes, it is the $2000 suits who want to flood us with communist invaders to increase their power.

It's funny, devil claims someone said to ignore the $2000 suits but nobody did and he is the one telling us to ignore some of our enemies.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So wouldn't it stand to reason that it's the suit wearing $#@!, who controls the media, who forms your perception of the people around you, including your perception of those migrants?

PAF and I have spoken at length about this topic. We've both found migrants to be the hardest working people we've ever been around. OTOH, I can't get Americans to reliably show up for work to save my life.

BTW: Abrams attended last year's Bilderberg Conference, which was full of $2000 suits.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...lderberg-group

Abrams at CFR, a keynote speaker
    Hard working doesn't equal liberty loving and your anecdotal experience (if they are even true) don't represent all immigrants/invaders or all Americans, the facts are clear, Americans vote for bigger government at MUCH lower rates than the foreigners and they use welfare at much lower rates.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hard working doesn't equal liberty loving and your anecdotal experience (if they are even true) don't represent all immigrants/invaders or all Americans, the facts are clear, Americans vote for bigger government at MUCH lower rates than the foreigners and they use welfare at much lower rates.
    Let's first agree on what your broad terms like "immigrants" means. Sovereign immigrants don't vote and since Hillary apparently won the preference vote (aka popular vote), it seems reasonable to conclude that it was actual US Citizens that voted for bigger government. The rest that voted for Red Donnie voted for smaller government yet are still receiving bigger government.

But such is the destiny of a voter US Citizen when both candidates are communist CFR front people.

Let's first agree on what your broad terms like "immigrants" means. Sovereign immigrants don't vote and since Hillary apparently won the preference vote (aka popular vote), it seems reasonable to conclude that it was actual US Citizens that voted for bigger government. The rest that voted for Red Donnie voted for smaller government yet are still receiving bigger government.

But such is the destiny of a voter US Citizen when both candidates are communist CFR front people.
    Both immigrants and invaders vote and they both voted for Hitlery by much wider margins than the natives.
    And a disproportionate number of Hitlery voters are the descendants of immigrants or invaders from past generations.
    It's been proven over and over.
    Culture matters and people bring their culture with them and keep it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Both immigrants and invaders vote and they both voted for Hitlery by much wider margins than the natives.
    And a disproportionate number of Hitlery voters are the descendants of immigrants or invaders from past generations.
    It's been proven over and over.
    Culture matters and people bring their culture with them and keep it.
    Just curious but is it possible for you to not use Breitbart-esque terminology like "Hitlery" and "invaders" when posting? Or is your vocab limited to trigger words meant to elicit visceral, yet trained via repetition, reactions from the reader? No need to answer that as I already know the neurolinguistic manipulation tactics you routinely employ.

Any way, by your definition of "immigrants and invaders", we are practically all descendants of past bad governments and reactionaries. I'm half German and therefore I must be half Nazi. My Irish parts must mean I'm also IRA, too. Don't get me started on my Scot roots. LOL@"natives".

See how easy that is?
    Last edited by devil21; 05-25-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Just curious but is it possible for you to not use Breitbart-esque terminology like "Hitlery" and "invaders" when posting? Or is your vocab limited to trigger words meant to elicit visceral, yet trained via repetition, reactions from the reader? No need to answer that as I already know the neurolinguistic manipulation tactics you routinely employ.

Any way, by your definition of "immigrants and invaders", we are practically all descendants of past bad governments and reactionaries. I'm half German and therefore I must be half Nazi. My Irish parts must mean I'm also IRA, too. Don't get me started on my Scot roots. LOL@"natives".

See how easy that is?
    You object to anyone else fighting back in the language war as you try to redefine invaders as "Sovereign Immigrants" (LOL), got it.

Sorry but I'll continue to use perfectly true and appropriate descriptors.

And your political culture is pretty bad but it may or may not be related your ancestors, but in many cases it is.
    It isn't automatic or genetic but it is a trend, people bring their culture with them and pass it on to their children and the more of them you allow in at once the less they and their children assimilate.

If Millions of Americans moved to Greenland it would not remain culturally Greenlandish, it would become culturally American.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You object to anyone else fighting back in the language war as you try to redefine invaders as "Sovereign Immigrants" (LOL), got it.
    Persuasion via the written word is all about perspective, no? I'd think the term "sovereign immigrant" would be more apropos on LIBERTY FOREST than the term "invader", no? But we know you're not here to promote FREEDOM so your intentions are as transparent as a Mormon wife's magic underwear.

Persuasion via the written word is all about perspective, no? I'd think the term "sovereign immigrant" would be more apropos on LIBERTY FOREST than the term "invader", no? But we know you're not here to promote FREEDOM so your intentions are as transparent as a Mormon wife's magic underwear.
    LOL

Lies and deception do not increase liberty.

Invaders are invaders, they are not "sovereign immigrants" and they do not increase liberty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Wrong, it's an invasion either way.

An invasion is when one or more people enter the territory of another people without permission.
    And it is doubly an invasion when they attempt to impose their culture, values and politics on the natives.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

Lies and deception do not increase liberty.

Invaders are invaders, they are not "sovereign immigrants" and they do not increase liberty.
    Sovereign=illegal. Those terms are interchangeable yet convey different connotations.

Illegal means not legal, as in not under the legal jurisdictional framework currently in existence. Therefore, someone that is "illegal" is otherwise sovereign.

Funny that no one ever calls Queen Elizabeth an "illegal ruler" but they do call her a "sovereign ruler". She is not subject (heh, "subject") to legal jurisdiction that the "subjects" are. An "illegal immigrant" is likewise not subject (not a subject) to such jurisdiction either. Gotta love legalese and how the repetition of a word, in a certain context, makes all the difference in how the word is perceived.

If Millions of Americans moved to Greenland it would not remain culturally Greenlandish, it would become culturally American.
    Almost missed this gem. No, it wouldn't. At least not without the $2000 suits following closely behind or leading the way, throwing their FRNs around to buy up the Greenland media.

eta: haha I just looked and the current population of Greenland is 56,000 people. If two million Americans moved to Greenland, sure, it would quickly become culturally American. The influx of Americans would be 35x more people than currently live there. Extrapolating your example to apply here, 9,800,000,000 (that's 9.8 billion, way more than the entire current global population) "invaders" would have to relocate here.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-26-2020 at 11:00 AM.

Sovereign=illegal. Those terms are interchangeable yet convey different connotations.

Illegal means not legal, as in not under the legal jurisdictional framework currently in existence. Therefore, someone that is "illegal" is otherwise sovereign.

Funny that no one ever calls Queen Elizabeth an "illegal ruler" but they do call her a "sovereign ruler". She is not subject (heh, "subject") to legal jurisdiction that the "subjects" are. An "illegal immigrant" is likewise not subject (not a subject) to such jurisdiction either. Gotta love legalese and how the repetition of a word, in a certain context, makes all the difference in how the word is perceived.

Almost missed this gem. No, it wouldn't. At least not without the $2000 suits following closely behind or leading the way, throwing their FRNs around to buy up the Greenland media.
    LOL

You do your username proud.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Well one thing is for sure, in regards to the thread title, we wont be able to elect anyone who represents us either.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Oh look it's another immigrant hate thread, while governments gut American's small businesses. And the temp banning of one of the few non-shills left on RPF to boot . I'm getting tired of reading post after post about how I should hate everyone around me EXCEPT the $#@!s in $2000 suits that facilitate all of these problems in the first place. Get mad and blame your fellow plantation slaves. That will surely set things right for the future .

It's not the immigrants or the Chinese or Dem voters or Republican voters or whoever. It's the $2000 suit wearing $#@!s that facilitate the problems, who then goad us into blaming the guy next door, instead of the suit wearing $#@!.

Voting is for "Citizens", not Americans. Citizen and American are not the same legal status under today's Rothchild legal system. Tell me the last time you ever heard the term "American Citizen" used? Yeah, didn't think so. Employees of the governmental corporations ("citizens") are the only people eligible to vote for the officers of the government corporations, and like most corporations, the vote is for "preference" and is non-binding, with final decision going to the board members (see: electoral college vs popular vote).

Most people still don't understand that modern day elections are nothing more than what I just described. With this being understood, I agree that only "citizens" can and should vote (and generally are the only voters) but non-citizens are sovereigns not subject to the governmental corporations legal jurisdiction and should not be removed for such a status. Advocating for removing people because they are not subject to legal jurisdiction is anathema to freedom.
    The Liberty movement is shrinking because of people like you who attacks people that oppose open Borders .

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    That's because this is Fifth Gen. warfare being waged.

No bombs, no guns, no artillery...just raw numbers and damnable pathos.

Much more effective in taking and occupying and vanquishing a nation, without all the destruction of a violent armed invasion...like a neutron bomb made with people.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    The Liberty movement is shrinking because of people like you who attacks people that oppose open Borders .
    Yeah, that's so true since the libertarian movement has always been about locked down borders.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Sammy?

Yeah, that's so true since the libertarian movement has always been about locked down borders.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Sammy?
    Again for you: You are not growing the Libertarian Movement with this views on immigration.
    You want a small Libertarian Movement thats okay but I want a big Libertarian Movement that can win elections!

Open Borders is cultural marxism!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Again for you: You are not growing the Libertarian Movement with this views on immigration.
    You want a small Libertarian Movement thats okay but I want a big Libertarian Movement that can win elections!

Open Borders is cultural marxism!
    Why do you care? You're clearly not even American yet are so very, very concerned with American borders. Who's paying you to shill here, hasbara?

Why do you care? You're clearly not even American yet are so very, very concerned with American borders. Who's paying you to shill here, hasbara?
    The Zionists promote open borders for everyone but Israel, it's almost like they know what is good for a country and want it for themselves and what is bad for a country and want it for everyone else.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Zionists promote open borders for everyone but Israel, it's almost like they know what is good for a country and want it for themselves and what is bad for a country and want it for everyone else.
    Depends on which side of the wall you're on, doesn't it? Ask Gazans how great walls are...

No surprise that hasbaras want walls here too, while the rest of the internal control grid is built out.

Depends on which side of the wall you're on, doesn't it? Ask Gazans how great walls are...

No surprise that hasbaras want walls here too, while the rest of the internal control grid is built out.
    We are on the right side of the wall, people try to get in not out.
    Israel is the result of a demographic invasion, I'd rather not have open borders and end up like Gaza.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We are on the right side of the wall, people try to get in not out.
    Israel is the result of a demographic invasion, I'd rather not have open borders and end up like Gaza.
    That excuse would probably fly if there wasn't currently a Gaza-esque Agenda 2030 movement control grid being built INSIDE the proposed walls and locked down borders you advocate for. Perhaps it's good to have open borders so someone can flee such circumstances if they choose? As Ron Paul said, walls can be built to keep people in, instead of out.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That excuse would probably fly if there wasn't currently a Gaza-esque Agenda 2030 movement control grid being built INSIDE the proposed walls and locked down borders you advocate for. Perhaps it's good to have open borders so someone can flee such circumstances if they choose? As Ron Paul said, walls can be built to keep people in, instead of out.
    And I will heed Ron Paul's word over SS' any day. Try bringing large sums of money over the border and see what happens. The max one can physically take is $10,000, but as we know folks have been harassed for much less than that.

I know that if if/when I want or need to go, I will be up against a rock and a hard place. But, "nationalism".

Those who sacrifice a tiny bit of liberty for security...

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

There is no better place to flee to and the invaders are used to implement the measures you fear.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    And I will heed Ron Paul's word over SS' any day. Try bringing large sums of money over the border and see what happens. The max one can physically take is $10,000, but as we know folks have been harassed for much less than that.

I know that if if/when I want or need to go, I will be up against a rock and a hard place. But, "nationalism".

Those who sacrifice a tiny bit of liberty for security...
    That is what you and devil are doing, you sacrifice our liberty to the invaders who will destroy it in order to be secure from police state measures we can prevent if we fight them and keep out the invaders.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There is no better place to flee to and the invaders are used to implement the measures you fear.
    LOL omg you're not seriously suggesting that the Agenda 2030 control grid is being installed because of Mexicans, are you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast