Thread: Trump mobilizing U.S. military to deliver coronavirus vaccine

Trump mobilizing U.S. military to deliver coronavirus vaccine

Trump mobilizing U.S. military to deliver coronavirus vaccine

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump is mobilizing the U.S. military to distribute a novel coronavirus vaccine when one becomes available and will focus first on older Americans.

“You know it’s a massive job to give this vaccine,” Trump said in an interview broadcast Thursday on Fox Business Network. “Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year, we’re going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly.”

He said he believes there will be a vaccine by the end of the year and the United States is mobilizing “our military and other forces” on that assumption.

The White House has set a target of having 300 million vaccine doses by the end of 2020. No such vaccine for this pathogen has been approved though a number are under development, and producing and distributing an effective vaccine are seen as key steps to jumpstarting the U.S. economy.

Trump’s timetable conflicts with that given by the nation’s top infectious disease expert in Senate testimony on Tuesday.
    Dr. Anthony Fauci, who directs the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious diseases, said the idea that there will be a vaccine available by next fall, when schools and universities resume classes, was “a bridge too far.”
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    will focus first on older Americans

RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Trump says he would mobilize military to distribute coronavirus vaccine when it's ready

By Kathryn Watson

May 14, 2020 / 1:03 PM / CBS News

President Trump says he would "rapidly" mobilize the U.S. military to distribute a coronavirus vaccine once it's ready, focusing first on nursing homes and the elderly most vulnerable to deadly complications from the virus. Mr. Trump made the comments during an interview with Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo.

"We're mobilizing our military and other forces but we're mobilizing our military on the basis that we do have a vaccine. You know, it's a massive job to give this vaccine. Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year we're going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly," the president said.

"We will have a tremendous force because assuming we get it, then you have to distribute it," he added. "And unless you're mobilized and ready, you're not going to be able to do it for a long time. So we're starting now."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...te-when-ready/
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

When the military comes to my house and delivers the vaccine, can they please drop it off at my front door, ring the doorbell, and then move on to the next house?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

They can just let everybody know to go to the place where they vote, for the vaccinations. That's the way is was with the Polio vaccine.

Those frightened people will flock to get their protection.

If they start with the nursing homes, we are going to see a mass genocide of seniors. This has already been happening for years with the flu shot.

We ran a whistleblower story on this back in 2014: 5 Seniors Die after Flu Shot at Assisted Care Center in Georgia
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

‘Calm Before The Storm’: Donald Trump Makes Cryptic Remark At Military Dinner

I bet a contractor can do this job at 1/10 the cost.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    If they start with the nursing homes, we are going to see a mass genocide of seniors. This has already been happening for years with the flu shot.

We ran a whistleblower story on this back in 2014: 5 Seniors Die after Flu Shot at Assisted Care Center in Georgia
    My Mother would be honored as a martyr.
    Or she will be Laying on Hands and healing the sick..

They have put 3 in her Quarantine area.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    I bet a contractor can do this job at 1/10 the cost.
    Maybe but they would charge more than they'll pay the guys already on the payroll for certain.

There is nothing saying this will be mandatory. (if there ever is a vaccine)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There is nothing saying this will be mandatory. (if there ever is a vaccine)
    Seriously? You want to start this whole discussion again after copying and pasting the exact same thing you wrote last night?

Argument from silence. 300 million doses by year's end that the military will be deployed to give out, and there are 330 million people living in the U.S.

That's what was said.

And as I pointed out last night, there has never been any national mandatory vaccine requirements ever. It is done by the states, and while red states and blue states fight about a lot of things they don't agree about, vaccines ain't one of them. They are all pro-vaccine, just as Trump is. And every state already has some form of a mandatory vaccination law on the books, some states more severe than others.

The military has demonstrated how to convince people to volunatrily comply with lovebombs and uninvited visits (sometimes called "invasions") all over the world for decades. So when they knock at your door they will be nothing but non-violent peace loving angels from the government there to help you and your family.

Posse comitatuts? F.... those fancy words.

Not for nothing, but he has the military out right now with stations all over the country for testing for Covid19. Although I think the tests are a joke, and have many false positives, no one is forcing you to get it.

This is what, I believe, he is referring to by mobilizing the military to set up stations around the country to offer the vaccine.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

This is the context of the statement. He just wants to vaccinate all Americans so we can get back to work.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well I want to know what CNN is saying about this.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post

This is the context of the statement. He just wants to vaccinate all Americans so we can get back to work.
    It's not the motherfucking government's job. Most real Americans never quit working. Bunch of $#@!ing pussies.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Not for nothing, but he has the military out right now with stations all over the country for testing for Covid19. Although I think the tests are a joke, and have many false positives, no one is forcing you to get it.

This is what, I believe, he is referring to by mobilizing the military to set up stations around the country to offer the vaccine.
    National guard is who is mobilized right now. He did not say National Guard (although maybe that's what he meant), but he said he had just met with the military.

Legally he cannot use the military inside the U.S., but almost everything being done right now under these "emergency" acts passed since 911 is illegal, so it would not surprise me at all if they claimed executive privilege under these "emergency powers", because from the beginning they have been framing this as "a war," the war against the unseen enemy.

That's what supposedly allowed him to force General Motors, 3M, etc. to produce ventilators and masks against their will, because "we're at war."

So certainly he could do the same thing with the military, and it sounds like this is, indeed, the plan.

What will it take for this idolatrous, religious belief in Trump to be exposed as misguided? He hasn't drained the swamp. He is working together with them, and appointing them to key positions, as every other president before him has done. I suspect it is a requirement to be president of the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    It's not the motherfucking government's job. Most real Americans never quit working. Bunch of $#@!ing pussies.
    I live in a warped f&cking world to think ^^ that ^^ actually needs to be said, on RPF of all places.

Government has NO business in healthcare!

And now they support elimination of Posse Comitatus!?!?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

National guard is who is mobilized right now. He did not say National Guard (although maybe that's what he meant), but he said he had just met with the military.

Legally he cannot use the military inside the U.S., but almost everything being done right now under these "emergency" acts passed since 911 is illegal, so it would not surprise me at all if they claimed executive privilege under these "emergency powers", because from the beginning they have been framing this as "a war," the war against the unseen enemy.

That's what supposedly allowed him to force General Motors, 3M, etc. to produce ventilators and masks against their will, because "we're at war."

So certainly he could do the same thing with the military, and it sounds like this is, indeed, the plan.

What will it take for this idolatrous, religious belief in Trump to be exposed as misguided? He hasn't drained the swamp. He is working together with them, and appointing them to key positions, as every other president before him has done. I suspect it is a requirement to be president of the USA.
    Wish I could +rep you again!
    There is no spoon.

Seriously? You want to start this whole discussion again after copying and pasting the exact same thing you wrote last night?

Argument from silence. 300 million doses by year's end that the military will be deployed to give out, and there are 330 million people living in the U.S.

That's what was said.

And as I pointed out last night, there has never been any national mandatory vaccine requirements ever. It is done by the states, and while red states and blue states fight about a lot of things they don't agree about, vaccines ain't one of them. They are all pro-vaccine, just as Trump is. And every state already has some form of a mandatory vaccination law on the books, some states more severe than others.
    ^^^^^^^ This^^^^^

Government can be expected to $#@! up everything it gets involved with, doesn't matter which puppet is driving the clown-car...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    As I have explained many times, there currently is NO mandated vaccine at the national level. It is a state issue, and EVERY state has some kind of mandated vaccine law on the books.

So of course he is going to wash his hands of the "mandatory vaccine" issue as he allows the Governors to do it, which is the exact same thing he did on the lock downs after he said "the cure is worse than the virus."

But he continues to appoint pro-vaccine medical heavy weights associated with Bill Gates and his global agenda, that according to the Trump cultists is all "part of the plan."

And just like he is doing now, you can be sure that once the vaccine is ready, he will be the nation's biggest chearleader urging everyone to go get it, just as he did last summer during the measles "epidemic."

Who is the New Leader of Operation Warp Speed?

President Trump announced that Moroccan-born Dr. Moncef Slaoui, the former chairman of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccines division, would serve as Chief Adviser for Operation Warp Speed, the administration’s project to fast-track a COVID-19 vaccine.

Slaoui will work together with General Gustave Perna, who was appointed as the Chief Operation Officer for Operation Warp Speed.

Dr. Slaoui will become yet another member of President Trump’s medical advisors with strong ties to Bill Gates. During his days as chairman of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccines division, Slaoui was instrumental in developing the vaccine Mosquirix, a malaria vaccine for use in tropical and subtropical areas. (Source.)

The drug was funded through The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

In an article published on the website The Borgen Project, titled Mosquirix: New Malaria Vaccine Approved, author Katie Pickle stated in 2015 that:

Thanks to the efforts of GlaxoSmithKline and the generous support of The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the world’s first malaria vaccine has been approved by regulators at the European Medicine Agency.

GSK worked with the PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative to create the immunization, which is meant for use in tropical and subtropical areas where the illness is prevalent and largely uncontrolled. Called RTS,S in its experimental stages, Mosquirix is designed for children 6-17 months old whose immune systems are still developing.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation contributed over $200 million to the drug’s research and development, and GSK is optimistic that it will be effective in reducing incidences of malaria in Sub-Saharan Africa where cases of malaria caused by the parasite are most common.
    The vaccine is not without its short-comings, as Pickle reported:

The main road bump for Mosquirix? Distribution. The vaccine may exist, but to the young children in Africa who need it, it may as well be a fantasy.

The question is whether the distribution of the vaccination to areas where it is needed is worth the time and the money. The World Health Organization is skeptical of the feasibility of Mosquirix’s implementation and has not yet issued a recommendation for its use.

There is a reason that most vaccines are not made against parasites – unlike bacteria or a virus, a parasite has a complicated life cycle that transports it around the body. Parasites like those that cause malaria can remain living in the body for years.
    Almost 5 years later now, the World Health Organization has approved the use of Mosquirix in African countries, but the problems remain. A report in JSTOR Daily last month (April 2020) states:

After 30 years of work, the first malaria vaccine was rolled out in Africa in 2019, despite concerns about it efficiency and safety. Named Mosquirix, it works by stimulating an immune response against a protein found on the sporozoites’ surface. Set up by WHO, the pilot effort aimed to vaccinate hundreds of thousands of children in Malawi, Ghana, and Kenya.
    Since leaving his position as the chairman of the vaccine division at GSK, Dr. Slaoui has taken on roles at several other biotech medical firms, usually sitting on their board of directors.

Government watchdog groups were quick to point out the obvious conflicts of interest with Dr. Slaoui receiving funds to develop a COVID-19 vaccine, including sitting on the board with the same pharmaceutical company working with Dr. Anthony Fauci that has received hundreds of billions of dollars to develop a COVID-19 vaccine, Moderna, Inc.

Common Dreams Staff Writer Julia Conley writes:

Government watchdog Public Citizen on Thursday condemned the Trump administration’s reported appointment of a former pharmaceutical executive to the White House’s task force aimed at swiftly developing a Covid-19 vaccine…

The administration named Moncef Slaoui, former head of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccine division and a venture capitalist in the pharmaceutical field, to act as chief adviser for the program, called “Operation Warp Speed.”

Slaoui worked at GlaxoSmithKline for 30 years until 2017, and since then has sat on the boards of a number of pharmaceutical firms which are now researching potential vaccines for the coronavirus—leaving the former executive with what Public Citizen called “blatant financial conflicts of interest.”

Currently a partner at pharmaceutical investment firm Medicxi, Slaoui has earned $490,000 as a board member at Moderna, Inc. and also sits on the board of Lonza Group AG, a Swiss company which is contracting with Moderna to find a Covid-19 vaccine. His former employer, GlaxoSmithKine, is also working to develop an immunization.
    Dr. Slaoui also has ties to Alphabet, the parent company of Google.

As a partner at Medicxi, a venture capital group that invests in pharmaceutical industry companies, he sits on the board of several companies that Medicxi has invested in, including serving as chairman of the board at Galvani Bioelectronics, a company formed in 2016 with funding from GSK and Google. (Source.)

As we have previously reported here at Health Impact News, Google is now a pharmaceutical company, and a major player in the biotech industry, which may explain why they suppress anything negative regarding vaccines in their search results.

Galvani Bioelectronics is dedicated to the development of bioelectronic medicines – a new class of medicines consisting of miniaturised, implantable devices. (Source.)

While serving as chairman of the vaccine division of GSK, Dr. Slaoui helped develop several highly profitable vaccines, including:

• Rotarix®, to prevent infantile rotavirus gastroenteritis
    • Synflorix®, to prevent pneumococcal disease
    • Mosquirix, to prevent plasmodium malaria disease
    • Shingrix, to prevent shingles
    • Cervarix®, an HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancer

Cervarix is GSK’s equivalent to Merck’s Gardasil HPV vaccine, which has been linked to serious injuries to young girls, including infertility.

Dr. Moncef Slaoui also sits on the board of the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative. (Source.)

As we have previously reported, especially through the investigative work of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman of the Children’s Health Defense, Bill Gates, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Deborah Birx, and CDC Director Robert Redfield all have a long history of working together on trying to develop an HIV/AIDS vaccine.

And now we can add Dr. Moncef Slaoui to this team, all being employed by the U.S. Federal Government (except for Bill Gates who does not need to be employed by anyone) to fast-track the COVID-19 vaccine, that President Trump just announced will be deployed by the U.S. military.

Source.