Thread: Dr. Tenpenny: This is The Biggest Scam Ever Perpetrated on The Human Race

Dr. Tenpenny: This is The Biggest Scam Ever Perpetrated on The Human Race

I have been following the vaccine debate for more than a decade, and Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is, bar none, the most articulate voice on this topic today.

If you are encountering people who are just now waking up to the issues surrounding vaccines, this is the video to share with them:

In this explosive interview, Spiro Skouras is joined by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. The two discuss the latest developments regarding the coronavirus situation which was declared a global health pandemic, by the Gates-funded World Health Organization, as more information comes to light questioning the need for a global lockdown.

Dr. Tenpenny and Spiro examine and explore, the motives of the global response by governments, global institutions and private interests, as Dr. Tenpenny exposes perhaps the most alarming aspect of the crisis yet!

No, it is not the virus, it is the blank check issued to the vaccine and drug manufacturers, which not only provides unlimited funding, but also provides blanket immunity to Big Pharma for any harm attributed with the treatments produced during the declared emergency, including all drugs and vaccines.

This blanket immunity is provided by the US government under the PREP Act and provides the drug and vaccine manufacturers the ‘Ultimate Blank Check’ during a declared emergency.

As Dr. Tenpenny points out, the vaccine and drug manufacturers have zero incentive to produce a safe product, as the declared emergency not only rolls back regulatory standards and removes them from any and all liability, but it also ensures the government will purchase their products.

This is an unprecedented level of legal immunity which raises many questions and safety concerns.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And the president is pushing this like a used car salesmen.

The “war on the Invisible enemy” propaganda that he has been puking all over us is when I knew we just met our new warlords in charge of the government.

They must have outbid the MIC...

Enjoy your “new normal”. I ain’t going out like that.

Thanks for the video!

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    And the president is pushing this like a used car salesmen.

The “war on the Invisible enemy” propaganda that he has been puking all over us is when I knew we just met our new warlords in charge of the government.

They must have outbid the MIC...

Enjoy your “new normal”. I ain’t going out like that.

Thanks for the video!
    That is because the president has had the wrong people around him. He is now pushing, more, the therapeutics that are working better on people with Covid-19 and making sure to tell the people the vaccine will take a very long time.

Nevertheless, there are good people (biologists, virologists and other scientists, doctors and lawyers) getting messages to the President since then. Also, his son Barron was hurt by vaccines, so don't think for a second he is not aware of how dangerous vaccines are.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

But of course you have the idiots out there blowing the whole thing out of proportion and going around fearmongering saying that we're all going to die.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But of course you have the idiots out there blowing the whole thing out of proportion and going around fearmongering saying that we're all going to die.
    We are all going to die..

This idea that we can get healthy enough to cheat death has been exploited to the point of stupidity.

Make peace with the reality of Mortality.. and enjoy your life,,rather than fearing its end.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That is because the president has had the wrong people around him.
    I am so tired of hearing that excuse. He is the highest executive in the nation, and he is free to choose whomever he wants to.

If I choose the wrong people to run my business and they don't perform well, or actually cause my business to fail, that is on me, and I have to suffer the consequences or make changes to prevent those consequences from happening.

Trump is not so stupid as to not know who these people are, and who they are aligned with. The buck stops with him. And he continues to work with these people when other people are much more qualified to make better decisions.

But he is a politician, and apparently does not want the political fall out to go against the grain and do the right thing.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    We are all going to die..

This idea that we can get healthy enough to cheat death has been exploited to the point of stupidity.

Make peace with the reality of Mortality.. and enjoy your life,,rather than fearing its end.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/st...29366455377923
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I am so tired of hearing that excuse. He is the highest executive in the nation, and he is free to choose whomever he wants to.

If I choose the wrong people to run my business and they don't perform well, or actually cause my business to fail, that is on me, and I have to suffer the consequences or make changes to prevent those consequences from happening.

Trump is not so stupid as to not know who these people are, and who they are aligned with. The buck stops with him. And he continues to work with these people when other people are much more qualified to make better decisions.

But he is a politician, and apparently does not want the political fall out to go against the grain and do the right thing.
    The highest executive officer of the country who is stopped at every given turn--either by democrats and some neocons in congress or liberal lawyers and MSM in their corner project lies to the world. Think about that for a minute. This maybe an excuse but you cannot tell me it is not happening. This is what I am tired of seeing.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The highest executive officer of the country who is stopped at every given turn--either by democrats and some neocons in congress or liberal lawyers and MSM in their corner project lies to the world. Think about that for a minute. This maybe an excuse but you cannot tell me it is not happening. This is what I am tired of seeing.
    He did not need any approval from anyone to select people to be on this Coronavirus task force. He only needs approval for cabinet heads, or heads of federal agencies, like CDC, FDA, etc. And even then, he has a majority in the Senate to get the people he wants.

Nobody can stop him from replacing Fauci or Brix. Sorry Donna, but this excuse just doesn't hold up.

He did not need any approval from anyone to select people to be on this Coronavirus task force. He only needs approval for cabinet heads, or heads of federal agencies, like CDC, FDA, etc. And even then, he has a majority in the Senate to get the people he wants.

Nobody can stop him from replacing Fauci or Brix. Sorry Donna, but this excuse just doesn't hold up.
    My POV, exactly!
    There is no spoon.

https://twitter.com/Janet4II/status/1260230545897857028
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And you think the top echelons of FDA, NIH and non-governmental entity like the CDC are not with Fauci? The point is, the president has to trust his advisors to point him in the right directions. Fauci had been in government for decades, so when this thing was thrown at him, he had to trust that what Fauci knew would help the country out. We are all seeing that what Fauci knew has not been in the best interest of this country.

I am now convinced that President Trump realizing trusting Fauci was not a good idea, especially when President Trump would mention Hydroxychloroquine. To abruptly fire him the President would be demonized. Unfortunately it is a catch 22.

Nevertheless, the citizens are not falling for Fauci's doom and gloom. Even Rand grilled Fauci today. Lot's of patriots aren't stupid but we know the conundrum the President is in with this covid-19.

I am now convinced that President Trump realizing trusting Fauci was not a good idea, especially when President Trump would mention Hydroxychloroquine. To abruptly fire him the President would be demonized. Unfortunately it is a catch 22.
    So being "demonized" in a "catch 22" situation is justification to keep the country closed down and letting Fauci be the Administration's mouth piece which is probably leading to unfathomable deaths and economic destruction that none of us have seen in our lifetimes?

So being "demonized" in a "catch 22" situation is justification to keep the country closed down and letting Fauci be the Administration's mouth piece which is probably leading to unfathomable deaths and economic destruction that none of us have seen in our lifetimes?
    President Trump has left it up to the governors of the states to open. The Coronavirus task force is winding down and by Memorial Day the country should be opened up completely.

Pence confirms coronavirus task force winding down — but they forgot to tell Fauci
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/05/mike-p...up-this-month/

President Trump has left it up to the governors of the states to open.... by Memorial Day the country should be opened up completely.
    Those are two contradictory statements.

Lockdown Forever? Los Angeles County to Extend Stay-at-Home Order for 3 More Months

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They figure by Memorial Day and the heat, the virus will go away. Again, President Trump left it to the governors.

What should be done is they should withhold federal funds from these states who refuse to let people open up their businesses. In retrospect, they should have withheld funds regardless for having sanctuary cities.

Ultimately it is the people of these states that need to refuse to obey unlawful orders.

I was told by Liberals that Fauci would be owning all the Senators during this hearing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

They figure by Memorial Day and the heat, the virus will go away.
    Unfortunately, the virus will never go away, because they control the tests (none of which can isolate a single virus), and they define what the virus is, and when it will or will not go away.

Ultimately it is the people of these states that need to refuse to obey unlawful orders.
    On this we agree!

Unfortunately, the virus will never go away, because they control the tests (none of which can isolate a single virus), and they define what the virus is, and when it will or will not go away.

On this we agree!
    The tests are a joke, everyone that test for it has it and they know it. They want inflated numbers of positives so they can push the vaccine by fall.

Besides the vaccine is already ready---this is a choregraphed plandemic that has been in the works for years.

They ushered it out now because they are trying to tank the economy.

The tests are a joke, everyone that test for it has it and they know it. They want inflated numbers of positives so they can push the vaccine by fall.

Besides the vaccine is already ready---this is a choregraphed plandemic that has been in the works for years.

If only President Trump knew...

If only President Trump knew...

And what about what he knows?

The man was sold to me as a swamp drainer. And now the excuse is, he didn't know what was going on in the swamp. So? Are you saying you know things he does not know? You? He has the biggest domestic spying apparatus since the USSR fell (or is it bigger?) at his beck and call, and you know things he doesn't?

If that's true, he's incapable if draining the swamp because he's too stupid to figure out how and too arrogant to get help.

Is that what you believe? Or does it make more sense that the Great Orange Gator, who has been buying New York politicians since daddy Fred gave him his first Bronx tenament house, likes the swamp just the way it is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

that,,and the Nationwide 2nd amendment rallies across the country just prior to this Lock-down.

Peasants were getting uppity.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And what about what he knows?

The man was sold to me as a swamp drainer. And now the excuse is, he didn't know what was going on in the swamp. So? Are you saying you know things he does not know? You? He has the biggest domestic spying apparatus since the USSR fell (or is it bigger?) at his beck and call, and you know things he doesn't?

If that's true, he's incapable if draining the swamp because he's too stupid to figure out how and too arrogant to get help.

Is that what you believe? Or does it make more sense that the Great Orange Gator, who has been buying New York politicians since daddy Fred gave him his first Bronx tenament house, likes the swamp just the way it is?
    Well, you believe what you want to believe. You obviously do not think Trump is doing anything good for this country.

Prep Act bump.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Well it seems Joe Biden Admin wants to rollback everything and have America under lockdown. Oh i am sure those bluewave fools on twitter would love to be locked up again while screaming blue wave again on twitter.