Thread: Remdesivir Murder Cases Are Now Being Accepted by Prosecutors

Remdesivir Murder Cases Are Now Being Accepted by Prosecutors

https://charleswright1.substack.com/...m_medium=email

"Dr. David Martin is looking to refer a specific type of case, please read for details."

I was encouraged last night to see an interview of Dr. David Martin on the Stew Peters Network that there has been a major positive development on prosecutions.

Please click on the link for the full interview. This is his home page.

Stew Peters: “We’ve seen this pattern play out over and over by now. Somebody goes to the hospital with a moderately severe case of symptoms, and using a failed test, they get diagnosed with COVID. Immediately they get put onto this protocol. They get pumped full of Remdesivir. Their organs immediately start to fail. And then they get stuck on a ventilator and they die.”

Awhile back I wrote an article to crowdsource and indictment for Remdesivir victims. Of course I want all of the Remdesivir victims to have Justice. So do they.

Going from Step Zero to Step One is always the biggest and most difficult step though. And so, as Dr. Martin describes it, they are looking for a small subset of cases to prosecute.

Dr. David Martin: “We have started Prosecute Now. We have started data collection for a very very specific victim. And the reason we need this is because there is an important requirement to make sure that insofar as we prosecute these crimes.

We are looking for patients who were injected with at least one or two of the mRNA shots. Either the Moderna or the Pfizer-BioNTech shot. And then within 14 days of the second injection or anytime after the first injection were hospitalized, given Remdesivir, and then died.

What we need, is we need the cases. What we need are family members, friends, colleagues, if you know a person who had this happen, what we need is that information at prosecutenow.com. We are in the process of matching the actual victim of the crime to the venues where the prosecutors are willing to take this case.

And the great news is we have finally enlisted District Attorneys, prosecutors and sheriffs in a lot of counties around the country who are willing to take this up. All we need now is the public to come forward with the anecdotes and the stories that they know.”

Stew Peters and Dr. Martin have discussed the terrible Ebola trials of Remdesivir as evidence that Remdesivir should never have been used in the first place. I’ll include some information from that trial in this article for those unfamiliar with it.

The following information is from A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Ebola Virus Disease Therapeutics. Anthony Fauci’s NIAID tested Remdesivir from November 20, 2018, to August 9, 2019 on 681 Ebola patients.

681 patients were enrolled. 175 received Remdesivir. 93 out of 175 patients who received Remdesivir, or 53.1%- died. 75 of the 175 patients were defined as "high viral load." 100 of the 175 patients were defined as "low viral load."

64 of the 75 high viral load patients - 85.3% - who received Remdesivir died.

29 of the 100 low viral load patients died.

A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Ebola Virus Disease Therapeutics

Here are some graphs. Their other drugs were also very deadly, but Remdesivir was the most deadly of them all. In a properly functioning regulatory system, Remdesivir would have never been considered for medical use again.

A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Ebola Virus Disease Therapeutics

The more you dig into Remdesivir, the worse it gets. I’ll make just a few quick points. There was another trial of Remdesivir, on Hepatitis C, many years earlier, that also failed very badly. There is no information available on Gilead’s Remdesivir Hepatitis C trials, other than they failed badly and were stopped in 2010. Again, that’s probably evidence that Remdesivir should never have been considered for medical use.

I have also written an article on how Anthony Fauci and Vanderbilt University intentionally sabotaged the NIH hydroxychloroquine trials to favor the deadly Remdesivir. Dr. Zev Zelenko shared the article, Designed to Fail.

Perhaps some of that information will be helpful to prosecutors when they finally get around to prosecuting Anthony Fauci. In the meantime, let’s get to Step 1. Please get the information of a specific class of Remdesivir victims requested by Dr. Martin to Prosecute Now, so that he can match it up with prosecutors.

Charles Wright

P.S. This has received a huge response. I will try to get updates from Dr. Martin and Stew Peters.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stew Peters: “We’ve seen this pattern play out over and over by now. Somebody goes to the hospital with a moderately severe case of symptoms, and using a failed test, they get diagnosed with COVID. Immediately they get put onto this protocol. They get pumped full of Remdesivir. Their organs immediately start to fail. And then they get stuck on a ventilator and they die.”
    Gee, kinda reminds me of the AIDS drug AZT that they gave HIV infected patients in the 80s that gave them AIDS.

Who was in charge of THAT??

Oh, right.. Dr. Fauci..

Last edited by dannno; 06-29-2022 at 10:38 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Gee, kinda reminds me of the AIDS drug AZT that they gave HIV infected patients in the 80s that gave them AIDS.

Who was in charge of THAT??

Oh, right.. Dr. Fauci..

LOL @ the FreedomTune. Good one!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Now if only we can get COVID vaccine murder cases going.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-30-2022 at 10:36 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Last edited by unknown; 07-29-2023 at 09:08 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

People still like to say “I know people who died from Covid”.

The real question is did they die from Covid, or die from medical malpractice (usually including Remdesivir and/or inappropriate use of ventilators)?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.