Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul assaulted at Kentucky home (UPDATE: 6 broken ribs)

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It should amaze people how quickly he came out to the media with that fake story, until they realize he was an accomplice.
    Liberals always try to control the narrative and present their side of the story first. He might have to say at some point - I was only joking or really didn't mean it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He should be avoiding all people, as a cold or flu right now could be fatal.
    Trump should invite him and the family to Mar-a-Lago. No need to cut the grass.

My local tv station (sinclair group) website is regurgitating the old narrative that Rand's trees led to a dispute and prevented the neighbor from selling his property. It also reverts back to referring to only 5 broken ribs.

They also have at least two featured stories about Taylor Swift going at all times.

You need to move to an area that has smarter news. Taylor Swift is from here and we don't get that much news about her.
    Last edited by euphemia; 11-15-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    You need to move to an area that has smarter news.
    You have no idea just how right you are.

Perhaps the attacker was upset that Senator Paul was stealing a job away from an illegal immigrant....
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ends at about the 2:50 mark -

He should be avoiding all people, as a cold or flu right now could be fatal.
    Definitely. I got the flu vaccine a month ago, and yet I am currently sitting at home on day 4/4 of Flu A. I've coughed so hard at times I thought I was gonna have to push my eyeballs back in their sockets. And running a constant fever of 101 for almost 3 days straight is extremely debilitating.

Rand should be careful.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

VIDEO | U.S. Senator Rand Paul posts Thanksgiving message, thanks Kentucky residents for well-wishes

At Link:

http://www.wdrb.com/story/36870519/v...or-well-wishes

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Definitely. I got the flu vaccine a month ago, and yet I am currently sitting at home on day 4/4 of Flu A. I've coughed so hard at times I thought I was gonna have to push my eyeballs back in their sockets. And running a constant fever of 101 for almost 3 days straight is extremely debilitating.

Rand should be careful.
    Ugh. Feel Better soon!

Rand should be careful.
    An in-law is in the hospital with it right now. Pretty bad flu going around, doesn't appear that it was in the vaccine.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

An in-law is in the hospital with it right now. Pretty bad flu going around, doesn't appear that it was in the vaccine.
    Appears to me it may have been
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Rand should be careful.
    I would suggest that you not get flu shots in the future.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanksgiving message also tweeted. Glad Rand is looking well.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/931563786850504709

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Thanksgiving message also tweeted. Glad Rand is looking well.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/931563786850504709
    Note that is tie is skewed hard-right, post attack.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I would suggest that you not get flu shots in the future.
    I believe me, I wouldn't. Unfortunately it's a job requirement. I'm one of the thousands of nurses around the country required to either get a flu shot annually or wear a mask which gets quite hard damned near impossible to breathe through when you have to wear it for 12 hours straight.

And I've been sitting here in disgust at how hospitals essentially use their staff for little more than a PR stunt to show the public that 'we take community health seriously so we get flu shots.' However I've never played their game trying to encourage flu shots on patients. Either you get them or you don't. I've never been a believer in their effectiveness. The flu virus is constantly mutating so any vaccine they've developed pre-season has a chance to fail. I think next year I'll just ask the nurse at employee health to inject me with the live virus so I can get it over with, lol.

It's all just marketing.

Yep. Mine was type-A. It will lay you flat on your ass. I just rented over-priced videos on playstation network to pass the time.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-17-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

The number one reason why they need to throw the book at this guy is because it will stop the left from writing political hit pieces that condone violence and endorse political violence against people and characterize Rand Paul as some slob who doesn't clean up after himself. I think if Rand gets vindicated the right will have to run hit pieces against the leftist media who keeps defending basically and act of terrorism.

Bob Borzotta is the author of Neighbors From Hell. He says there is an etiquette to follow as people are consumed with raking leaves and other yard work.

“This is an age-old problem on steroids,” he said. “When you are blowing leaves or doing some landscaping work, if some of your mess winds up over the boundary in the neighbor's yard, go over, sweep it back, blow it back. Don't start trouble, and your neighbors will be just as kind to you.”

Once those leaves are cleared, the next problem we face is winter, and with it — snow removal.

The flu virus is constantly mutating so any vaccine they've developed pre-season has a chance to fail.
    Even if they guess relatively accurately, the viruses in the vaccine mutate:

Study: Annual Flu Shot Ineffective

Researchers with The Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California have published a study regarding the ineffectiveness of the annual influenza vaccine.

The title of the study is A structural explanation for the low effectiveness of the seasonal influenza H3N2 vaccine.

Each year, the CDC calculates how "effective" they believe the flu shot is based on prevalent strains of influenza in the population compared to strains of viruses used to compose the flu vaccine.

This current study, however, challenges even the belief that if the right strains of influenza are predicted properly, that the flu shot is "effective," because those viruses contained in the flu shot mutate due to the fact that they are cultured in chicken eggs.

The authors of the study state:

"Seasonal influenza vaccine does not always confer protection in vaccinated individuals. Vaccine candidates are selected from clinical isolates based on their antigenic properties.

It is common to use chicken eggs for culturing clinical isolates and for large-scale production of vaccines. However, influenza virus often mutates to adapt to being grown in chicken eggs, which can influence antigenicity and hence vaccine effectiveness."

The lack of science supporting the manufacture and distribution of more than 300 million flu vaccines every year is well-known.

Dr. Cammy Benton from North Carolina recently revealed in an interview with the VAXXED team that the CDC even admitted to her that the science was lacking regarding the effectiveness of the annual flu vaccines.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

And the anti vaxxers ruin yet another thread

Nobody I came across in Bowling Green bought the explanation that had been floated in Washington—that political differences must have prompted the assault. Goodwin described Boucher, a New England Catholic, as a "Kennedy Democrat" (Paul’s spokesman, Gor, said Goodwin’s account was “100 percent absolutely false”

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Nobody I came across in Bowling Green bought the explanation that had been floated in Washington—that political differences must have prompted the assault. Goodwin described Boucher, a New England Catholic, as a "Kennedy Democrat" (Paul’s spokesman, Gor, said Goodwin’s account was “100 percent absolutely false”
    No link? Please?

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No link? Please?
    https://www.gq.com/story/inside-rand...hborhood-fight

I think nikcers may have merged the two quotes? --

Nobody I came across in Bowling Green bought the explanation that had been floated in Washington—that political differences must have prompted the assault. Goodwin described Boucher, a New England Catholic, as a "Kennedy Democrat" and others noted his staunch, left-leaning views. But nobody thought that he took particular exception to Paul's politics or that he would confront the senator about the affairs of government.
    Goodwin, in his capacity as a youth-baseball umpire, said he once ejected Paul from a Babe Ruth baseball game around 2000 when Paul, who was coaching one of his sons, grew argumentative over balls and strikes. (Paul's spokesman, Gor, said Goodwin's account was "100 percent absolutely false" and that Paul had never been ejected from a game.)

---------------

So.... when is this guy going to get slapped with more charges?
    If not Federal, shouldn't he at least be charged with a Felony at this point since Rand's injuries have been made clear?
    What the heck is taking so long?
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 11-20-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    https://www.gq.com/story/inside-rand...hborhood-fight

I think nickers may have merged the two quotes? --

---------------

So.... when is this guy going to get slapped with more charges?
    If not Federal, shouldn't he at least be charged with a Felony at this point since Rand's injuries have been made clear?
    What the heck is taking so long?
    Your right, I was reading some hit piece where the guy quotes the GQ hit piece, and I thought that Rand's spokesman was saying that Goodwin was full of $#@!, that everything he was saying was bull$#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Your right, I was reading some hit piece where the guy quotes the GQ hit piece, and I thought that Rand's spokesman was saying that Goodwin was full of $#@!, that everything he was saying was bull$#@!.
    That Goodwin guy is a weasel.

But across Bowling Green, sympathy for either man appears to be in short supply. Goodwin described them as "two little $#@!s" who have brought embarrassment upon the town. "You're talking about two of them that I'd like to turn over my knee," he said. "That's what the folks would like to do. Give them both a paddling and send them on their way."
    Way to blame the victim!

“New details today on the incident that left Senator Rand Paul with six broken ribs — this might be one of my favorite stories,” said Hunt, before appearing to realize what she had said and adding while stuttering, “Although, of course, we don’t want….clearly Senator Paul is still struggling.”

It’s unclear as to why Hunt would treat the story as a “favorite” given that it was nothing less than a vicious unprovoked attack on a largely popular lawmaker.

Outlaw Libertarian Longblade Trigger Grass! Will a jury in Bowling Green buy that as a defense?
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post
    wtf??
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Wish some of the further crew could find the coffee pot she frequents. . .

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast