Thread: After announcing formal impeachment vote, Pelosi admits ‘it’s not an impeachment resolution'

After announcing formal impeachment vote, Pelosi admits ‘it’s not an impeachment resolution'

https://twitter.com/RebeccaRKaplan/s...33086387593217

@Aratus will be so disappointed.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    luv... i read this as a trial balloon. she's trying to "nerve up" and go the distance.

Her comment sounds so Mitt Romney, like she wants to straddle all three sides of the issue. As in YES, NO and MAYBE.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Her comment sounds so Mitt Romney, like she wants to straddle all three sides of the issue. As in YES, NO and MAYBE.
    I always thought as Ron Paul supporters, at least the serious ones, that we had a shared understanding that the establishment is a bunch of evil, neocon war mongers.. and that part of the reason we knew Ron Paul was the real deal was because they hated him.

The same people who hated Ron Paul, well, they REALLY hate trump. The reason is because he is more threatening to their power.

What do u find so threatening about a single person, Donald trump, some random dude.. compared to the evil establishment of dark occultists that has ruled us for centuries?

There is no such thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.