Thread: BenSwann.com: ObamaCare Provision: "Forced" Home Inspections

BenSwann.com: ObamaCare Provision: "Forced" Home Inspections

ObamaCare Provision: "Forced" Home Inspections

BenSwann.com
    Aug. 14, 2013

Gets better and better...
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I. Will. Not. Comply.

Damn this is easy.

There it is. The Camera in your Living Room. The "Inspection" is a Foot in the Door, and that is all they need for EVERYTHING else that follows.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I. Will. Not. Comply.

Damn this is easy.
    Excuse us?

It would be fun to have flashbang proof windows installed in your house. Imagine the look on their eyes when one of those or a tear gas canister bounces back at them.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    It would be fun to have flashbang proof windows installed in your house. Imagine the look on their eyes when one of those or a tear gas canister bounces back at them.
    Lexan, good enough for banks......

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I here and now support it <sarc> ...I mean we had to pass the bill in order to find out what was in it <sarc>.

No really, I was pissed when some dumb $#@! swung by my door to see if I had a dog and if the dog was registered. I unfortunately do not have a dog, but was kinda hoping I did just to get it to bark at the guy when I told him at the door that I do not have a dog.

So dear American people... Ben Swan just listed a few things that could get you a visit from the FEDs, but what if they track some of your meta data and find you eat fast food more than once a day? You regularly frequent certain webpages that are not "approved by the state"... hell it said right there that home schooled families are on the target list.

WAKE THE $#@! UP... IT IS NOT FOR THE GREATER GOOD, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT TO KEEP YOU SAFE, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT SO THAT EVERYONE GETS EQUAL COVERAGE, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT ABOUT (fill in the blank with anything a pundit and/or politician tells you), IT IS ABOUT CONTROL!

Hell at this rate, people in 20 years will be discussing, mind you not irate about, but just discussing whether it is OK for a FED to pay you a home visit to give you a prostate exam because you failed to swing in for your post-forty annual physical/ two finger shocker exam. Imagine the pro arguments... you have to let those FED fingers up your ass all in the name of 'Merica; if you don't like it, you must be an extremest.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I here and now support it <sarc> ...I mean we had to pass the bill in order to find out what was in it <sarc>.

No really, I was pissed when some dumb $#@! swung by my door to see if I had a dog and if the dog was registered. I unfortunately do not have a dog, but was kinda hoping I did just to get it to bark at the guy when I told him at the door that I do not have a dog.

So dear American people... Ben Swan just listed a few things that could get you a visit from the FEDs, but what if they track some of your meta data and find you eat fast food more than once a day? You regularly frequent certain webpages that are not "approved by the state"... hell it said right there that home schooled families are on the target list.

WAKE THE $#@! UP... IT IS NOT FOR THE GREATER GOOD, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT TO KEEP YOU SAFE, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT SO THAT EVERYONE GETS EQUAL COVERAGE, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT ABOUT (fill in the blank with anything a pundit and/or politician tells you), IT IS ABOUT CONTROL!

Hell at this rate, people in 20 years will be discussing, mind you not irate about, but just discussing whether it is OK for a FED to pay you a home visit to give you a prostate exam because you failed to swing in for your post-forty annual physical/ two finger shocker exam. Imagine the pro arguments... you have to let those FED fingers up your ass all in the name of 'Merica; if you don't like it, you must be an extremest.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to KEEF again.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to KEEF again.
    '

Already did
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

It's for the children.......................

....puke...

• Families where mom is not yet 21.
    • Families where someone is a tobacco user.
    • Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
    • Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.
    Great requirements. We have to intervene on those single moms, smokers, poor, and US Military.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Read the whole thing guys, it gets worse. 12,000,000 will be allocated to states and jurisdiction which part of this law affects. Even though they are aware the states already have such programs.