Thread: Wikipedia list of possible Trump Cabinet Appointments has Rand Paul for possible Sec. of State

Wikipedia list of possible Trump Cabinet Appointments has Rand Paul for possible Sec. of State

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propos...f_Donald_Trump

Any idea how Rand got on to that list? Of course, he is at the bottom of the list....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not stoked that Chris Crusty's name is mentioned the most especially as Attorney General. Nightmare.

It's all nothing but speculation, except for this guy;

Lol, the pic is from Gage Skidmore, ha ha ha ha.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Massie could replace Rand I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Not stoked that Chris Crusty's name is mentioned the most especially as Attorney General. Nightmare.
    I really don't see that happening. Christie is simply damaged goods with the whole bridgegate scandal, esp. considering his underlings were just convicted and fingered him. It would be tough to take him serious for a law and order position right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post

Any idea how Rand got on to that list? Of course, he is at the bottom of the list....
    I'm not seeing Rand's name. Where should I be looking? Thanks.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Kelly Ayotte

the fact she is even on this list shows how wikipedia's sources are screwy. There is no way Trump will reward her after she distanced herself from him, and lost.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I'm not seeing Rand's name. Where should I be looking? Thanks.
    Nowhere. He's been removed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Many of these are linking to MSM articles quoting "sources" and "political analysts". For example, Ayotte was quoted from "sources". Anything quoting "sources" from the MSM is not to be trusted.

Let's hope they are not weighing Christie for any position.

Kinda funny seeing Bridgegate Crusty listed as possible Sec'y of Transportation...
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

We'll see what happens. But my guess is that no matter who he picks, we'll have the usual cast of characters explaining to us how all these picks are "outsiders" and "anti-establishment" and "good for liberty".

And you thought the mental gymnastics in the election were impressive.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The conviction of his aides will save us.

(I hope)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post

The Republicans don't have a strong enough majority in the House or Senate to give up any seats. I can't imagine them taking a person who just got re-elected and moving them out of the legislature. The only outside possibility is if the laws of that state are extremely favorable as to appointment of a replacement, but even still I don't think that would make voters and supporters all that happy... you just voted the guy in and he gets bumped for some other clown you don't even know? Not great.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Let's hope they are not weighing Christie for any position.

I don't know of a scale that would hold him.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Kelly Ayotte

the fact she is even on this list shows how wikipedia's sources are screwy.

Hey man, those retired and unemployed "editors" are top notch!
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Rand in the Senate is the most important place for him at the moment. Cant write liberty bills from the administration.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    We'll see what happens. But my guess is that no matter who he picks, we'll have the usual cast of characters explaining to us how all these picks are "outsiders" and "anti-establishment" and "good for liberty".

And you thought the mental gymnastics in the election were impressive.
    I liked the one where Trump was just a DNC plant to throw the contest for Hillary.

I remember lots of people here promoting some very standard republicans as liberty candidates in the past. Like Romney, and many house and Senate candidates who were just plain old republicans.

If Ron Paul had won president, who would he put in his cabinet? Do you think he would fill it with philosophers. You can't have a realistic administration without insiders. And I never expected Trump to fill his cabinet with a bunch of anti-establishment figures. He chose Mike Pence as VP, to start.

I do expect Trump to be boss, and for the first time in decades, a boss that will do more good than harm.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-14-2016 at 02:48 PM.

While it's an honor to be considered for a Cabinet position, I would prefer not to lose Rand in the Senate. He has a very aggressive agenda in mind, and he needs to move forward with that.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Anyone can edit wikipedia. Who knows who may have posted that?

Lol Ayotte is done, whoever is speculating her is just insane.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I liked the one where Trump was just a DNC plant to throw the contest for Hillary.

I remember lots of people here promoting some very standard republicans as liberty candidates in the past. Like Romney, and many house and Senate candidates who were just plain old republicans.

If Ron Paul had won president, who would he put in his cabinet? Do you think he would fill it with philosophers. You can't have a realistic administration without insiders. And I never expected Trump to fill his cabinet with a bunch of anti-establishment figures. He chose Mike Pence as VP, to start.

I do expect Trump to be boss, and for the first time in decades, a boss that will do more good than harm.
    Good good. Always best to stretch before performing gymnastics. Wouldn't want to hurt yourself.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    I think Rand in the Senate is the most important place for him at the moment. Cant write liberty bills from the administration.
    Yep , under no circumstance would anyone in right mind want him anywhere but the senate right now .
    Do something Danke

The conviction of his aides will save us.

(I hope)
    Spewliani might be even worse.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spewliani might be even worse.
    In choosing between two equal evils, do you choose the competent evil or incompetent evil?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    AMEN.
    There is no spoon.

In choosing between two equal evils, do you choose the competent evil or incompetent evil?
    Depends. I could buy the argument that an incompetent one wouldn't be able to be as effective as the competent evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism