Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rage Against The War Machine - Anti-War Rally In D.C. (19 February 2023)

kucinich up
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now marching to WHITE House doesn't seem to be part of the stream though.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Ron Paul on now...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Go to the 3:43 mark to see Ron Paul:

https://rumble.com/v2a3k2i-right-now...n-paul-in.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    The rally has been good so far.

jimmy Dore was pretty funny.
    he is kicking butt and taking names here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUtg-4BxMY
    Last edited by tebowlives; 02-20-2023 at 12:49 AM.

Man, searching the nooz and can hardly find a mention of the rally.

Although, the WaPo did include this line: "The demonstrations draw a radicalized fringe, with the antiwar protests taken up by many of the same organizers as anti-lockdown..." Can't see the rest due to their paywall, but why bother?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/s...10371509198848

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Great start More to come

Jimmy Dore is funny

Appreciating all of Dr.Paul while he is still with us

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rage Against War Machine Rally RECAP

Folks are supposed to confront congress critters today.

I really hope that goes well.

The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Ron Paul's Speech From Rage Against The War Machine Rally

The Rage Against The War Machine rally was held at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC on Feb. 19, 2023...the anniversary of the Ukraine War.

We must stand united to prevent nightmare of WW3

BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. That was the terrifying wake-up call Hawai'i received a few years ago. Luckily, that was a false alarm. But since that day, North Korea’s nuclear arsenal has grown exponentially and has now deployed ICBMs capable of hitting every city in America. The Biden Admin’s warmongering has further escalated the danger of nuclear war. So all Americans, to prevent the nightmare of World War 3, no matter what our position on the myriad of issues facing us, must stand united for peace, security and freedom that we all deserve. We can have a bright future, but we must have the courage to make it a reality.

Jimmy Dore RAGES Against War Machine At DC Peace Rally

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    A coalition of the Libertarian Party, The People's party, The Mises Caucus and others are planning a anti-war protest...

...OUR DEMANDS

Not One More Penny for War in Ukraine
    Negotiate Peace
    Stop the War Inflation
    Disband NATO
    Global Nuclear De-Escalation

Slash the Pentagon Budget
    Abolish the CIA and Military-Industrial Deep State
    Abolish War and Empire
    Restore Civil Liberties
    Free Julian Assange

You demand? Fine. This may serve well enough as a shot across Theire bow, if you will, but what will you do next when Theye laugh up their sleeves in response? Serious question - what will you do next? My suspicion is that you will do nothing effective, but do prove me mistaken. Whining and foot-stamping like a small horde of leftists, minus the balls to put cities to the torch, will get you nothing, save perhaps called-up NG with unequivocal orders to shoot to kill... or do you think Theye will treat you as they treated antifa and BLM?

I hope I'm proven wrong, but my money says these people have no plan, moving forward. Without a concrete, complete, rational, and sane† plan, this protest will amount to nothing.

Anyone know whether such a plan exists, or is his just noisemaking from those with good intentions, but neither understanding nor balls to do what is really necessary to get Themme on the defensive? And when Theye go on active, positive defense, what have you planned in anticipatory defense of the tsunami that will be heading your way? Those sumbitches will squash you like cigarette butts, whether by calling out the enforcers (less likely tack) or foisting some diversionary event (more likely tack), whether WTC II, or perhaps Plague Part Deux.

How will you handle the media blitz that will be rolled out against you? You will be immediately painted as right-wing extremists; as terrorists. The imbecile meaner will be instructed to rage against YOU, and he will obey like a lathering dog, a-la-Pavlov. You will be reviled, hated suc that if and when Theye decide to call out the bully boys, when they break your legs and shoot you dead, the horde of idiots and imbeciles we call "the people" will be cheering Themme on, erections in hand as they flail themselves into a wild froth of prurient ecstasy in response to seeing your heads blown open with live rounds.

The proper next step in terms of offense should be mass civil disobedience. But doing this without significant finances will not buy anything good. Antifa and BLM were heavily subsidized by... well, who knows, though suspicions point the eyes toward figures like Soros. He bailed the vermin out... the few, that is, who had been actually arrested, and those numbers seem to be very low. What is proposed with actions like this is warfare that could easily go hot, most particularly if a chord is stricken with the mean imbecile. Theye will not go quietly and I very seriously doubt that they will retreat, meaning they will strike back. Theye own the media, the "government", the network, the banks, etc., the meaning of this being that even with supreme preparation, the odds are against you in a very big way, and the more people to bring to your side, the greater shall become the hazard.

So unless you are prepared to wage real-deal, no $#@!ing around war against the globalist mafia, I recommend you remain home, mouth shut, tail between your legs, smiling obsequiously at your masters. Protesting in sé will buy you nothing, other than your name on several lists.

†In this context sane means effective in getting Themme on the defensive in such a way that they will have great difficulty justifying any violent action they might wish to undertake against you.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Scott Horton's Speech at the Rage Against The War Machine protest 2/19/23

Scott joins Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Tulsi Gabbard, Jimmy Dore, Max Blumenthal, Dan McKnight, Dan McAdams, Gerald Celente, David Swanson and many other great speakers at the Rage Against the War Machine protest before marching on the White House, February 19, 2023.

Full video list here: https://www.youtube.com/@RageAgainstWar/videos

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Loser post o san.

Do elaborate. Feel free to give gory detail.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Jimmy Dore RAGES Against War Machine At DC Peace Rally

Bad look having Russian flags in the background. May as well just give the MSM license to paint non-intervention as Russian shill ops. Seriously who the $#@! thought capturing that image repeatedly was a good idea?

TheNewAmerican is a neocon operation. PNAC

Come on folks be smarter.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Trump should have gone and given this speech.

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1628120369377775622
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

DC hated having a anti-war rally

Plenty to pick on & build upon, but This was a big success.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast