Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules

This is not a loss when you consider that they basically told President Trump what he needs to do with this lawsuit. Texas did not have standing although the supreme court should have heard it since THEY are the only court in the land that can possibly decide cases between states. The 2 constitutional Justices agree on that, why the others did not is a question in limbo. Either way, each step teaches us something new. In this step, it showed us just who the loyal states are to our Republic. There are more than enough of them. That in itself was huge. The WI hearing just showed us who was bank rolling the Democrat poll workers in the contested states. Democracy Now is very heavily funded by Soros and foreign monies. There are still many lawsuits filed right now. They are all relevant as it proves to us just how corrupt the lower courts and politicians are in those contested states and shows us who is directly involved. The money trail never lies. The legislators can also do their job as they should and submit their own electors regardless of how many fraudulent ballots were counted.

The Michigan order to block the findings of the dominion machine audits must have found something good or they would not have blocked the findings. Either way, Sydney Powell and Lin Wood already have enough evidence to prove foreign interference which was the basis for the CIA raid in Frankfort Germany. Trump has also purged the neocons from the DOD which has also cut support to the corrupt CIA and will officially part ways on Jan 5th, one day before the US Congress officially accepts the electoral college votes from the states.

This is far from over.

Barr needs to be fired now. I will bet he is in the very near future. It was Treasonous of him to withhold the Biden/Hunter case from the public until after the election.

There are many other lawsuits pending right now and new ones being filed. The MOAB will be when Sidney files the SCOTUS suit which will prove Dominion is in fact owned by the ChiComs and they used an algorithm and direct input through internet connections to change the outcome. It wasn't enough though because Trump had gotten so many votes, they had to shut down and go to plan B....mail in ballots. The ballot fraud has already been proven, just not in any of the corrupt courts.

There really is only one solution to this since the corrupt courts are not an option.
    The Insurrection Act
    I believe this will happen. The Navy carrier groups are positioning right now off both coasts. Military personnel are currently being shuffled around and I believe the use of the military to distribute the "vaccine" has something to do with that also. Trump basically has less than a month to exhaust all the "legal" court options at which time he goes on national TV, declassifies EVERTHING for the whole world to see and declares a state of emergency as he invokes the Insurrection Act.
    Game over.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    There really is only one solution to this since the corrupt courts are not an option.
    The Insurrection Act
    I believe this will happen. The Navy carrier groups are positioning right now off both coasts. Military personnel are currently being shuffled around and I believe the use of the military to distribute the "vaccine" has something to do with that also. Trump basically has less than a month to exhaust all the "legal" court options at which time he goes on national TV, declassifies EVERTHING for the whole world to see and declares a state of emergency as he invokes the Insurrection Act.
    Game over.

Six Carrier Groups off the U.S. (if I'm counting correctly from the map)

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    EXCELLENT! - Yes, why then will the left associate, tolerate, and live aside by those they despise or they deem to be of a traitorous character? Why not let them secede and leave the left alone to live as they please? Better yet, why won't the left take up the secession idea and leave the right? This is a bipartisan idea that both should get behind.
    Absolutely. We've already seen the the idea being planted on the left with the #CalExit thing a while back. Let's hope they keep watering those seeds.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Six Carrier Groups off the U.S. (if I'm counting correctly from the map)
    correct^^^
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Absolutely. We've already seen the the idea being planted on the left with the #CalExit thing a while back. Let's hope they keep watering those seeds.
    Texas will not secede. That really is not an option. New California however IS an option once the Insurrection Act is put into play since there will be many California Democrats facing military tribunals including the governor. This will allow an appointed governor and what is left of the legislators to secure a yea vote. That I would welcome since Cali holds too many electors to begin with. No state should be that strong that it checks the voices of so many others.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Texas will not secede. [...]
    No one is going to secede for some time yet (if at all).

The fruit is not ripe, but the seeds are being planted.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    No one is going to secede for some time yet (if at all).

The fruit is not ripe, but the seeds are being planted.
    EXCELLENT! - Yes, why then will the left associate, tolerate, and live aside by those they despise or they deem to be of a traitorous character? Why not let them secede and leave the left alone to live as they please? Better yet, why won't the left take up the secession idea and leave the right? This is a bipartisan idea that both should get behind.

My guess is both sides are codependent on each other. If either one left (seceded) there would be nobody to complain about except themselves.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

History has shown that the most provocative words ever said are, "Leave me alone." Anyone who says that is obviously looking for a fight and it can't be tolerated, especially by those who call themselves tolerant.

For those who weren't yet born in 2019. You missed the great military coup. Three times there were equal are great numbers of Navy and Marine battle groups of the coasts telegraphing the military takeover. It was a coup for the history books. When you are old enough to read, I'm sure the public education system will ensure that you don't know the true history of 2019.

The lead up - July 2019

The initial wave - November 2019

The counter attack - December 2019

It was glorious. Buy me a beer at the VFW hall sometime and I will regale you with sea stories.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Um, you know, this is yesterday's news...

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Um, you know, this is yesterday's news...
    I must have missed that, if you can share link to thread about all 3 MAGA SCOTUS appointees joining liberal Justices to solidify Dems win, will merge this post in that thread. Best to discuss 'got played again' aspect in the right thread.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    You really are an imbecile. I guess you failed to notice that the hypothetical in the article you cited assumed that the legislatures of PA and MI certified the Trump electors by December 8 and that the Governors certified the Biden electors after the 8th but before the 14th, unlike what happened in the real world.

If the safe harbor provision (3 USC §5) applies, the Biden electors who were actually certified by PA and MI before December 8 cannot be rejected under the Act unless both houses determine that their votes weren't "regularly given". Pence has no say so in this determination.

Moreover, you flunked basic arithmetic. If you give the PA and MI votes to Trump, Biden still wins, 270-268.
    You really are an imbecile. I guess you failed to notice that one of the biggest hoaxes pushed by the fake news media and Democrat Party hacks regarding the election fraud investigation is that today’s “safe harbor deadline” somehow prevents dubious results from being overturned.

President Trump’s Legal Team Obliterates ‘Safe Harbor Deadline’ Hoax by Citing Ruth Bader Ginsburg

The fight continues on.

Published 4 days ago

on Dec 8, 2020

By Shane Trejo
    take our poll - story continues below

VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters?

Share Tweet Flip Print

One of the biggest hoaxes pushed by the fake news media and Democrat Party hacks regarding the election fraud investigation is that today’s “safe harbor deadline” somehow prevents dubious results from being overturned. This is complete nonsense, and President Donald Trump’s legal team addressed the globalist lie in a statement released on Tuesday.The ‘Safe Harbor Deadline’ is a statutory timeline that generally denotes the last day for states to certify election results. However, it is not unprecedented for election contests to last well beyond December 8,” attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said in a joint statement.The Trump legal team even cited a liberal sacred cow, deceased former Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, to bolster their point about elections.

Justice Ginsburg recognized in Bush v. Gore that the date of “ultimate significance” is January 6, when Congress counts and certifies the votes of the Electoral College. The only fixed day in the U.S. Constitution is the inauguration of the President on January 20 at Noon,” they continued.

In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

Are you going to be okay in February?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Its quite amazing how bitter some of the TDS patients are even when they say they believe Trump has lost.

Now its Biden's turn, but you keep giving Trump attention. I wonder how many years this TDS obsession will last after Trump is gone.

You guys (all 8 of you) can relax now, the tyrant is gone and you have your new King, Biden....I mean Kamala...I mean Obama...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Its quite amazing how bitter some of the TDS patients are even when they say they believe Trump has lost.

Now its Biden's turn, but you keep giving Trump attention. I wonder how many years this TDS obsession will last after Trump is gone.

You guys (all 8 of you) can relax now, the tyrant is gone and you have your new King, Biden....I mean Kamala...I mean Obama...
    They know Trump will win and that is why they are so desperate to change reality by spreading lies.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I must have missed that, if you can share link to thread about all 3 MAGA SCOTUS appointees joining liberal Justices to solidify Dems win, will merge this post in that thread. Best to discuss 'got played again' aspect in the right thread.
    I think the nation is smart enough to realise what a 9 - 0 decision is or they have psychic powers. As for the title about the "3 MAGA SCOTUS appointees" only you and the count use that phrase. So if you didn't use that exact title, I am guessing that it never happened, but it is redundant.
    Last edited by RJB; 12-13-2020 at 09:35 AM.

The Supreme Court wanted to wash their hands of this whole situation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Btw here is a thread that explains that the three "MAGA appointees" voted against "MAGA."

Maybe the mods can change the title and put the word "MAGA" in there.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lic-has-fallen
    Last edited by RJB; 12-13-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The Supreme Court wanted to wash their hands of this whole situation.
    this is it.

but as Trump said.. it shows that they lack courage and wisdom.

the case is politically polluted and they didn't want to soil their white collars.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Are you going to be okay in February?
    Of course.

Fully Enjoying a 2nd Trump administration.

Of course the Fauci Crime Syndicate and The SEE BS Network will be reminding us every 5 minutes that covid19 has killed a Gazillion Americans and there are a Bazillion New cases.

And I will be ignoring the lying sons of bitches

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

The fact that the Supreme Court wouldn’t find standing in an original jurisdiction matter between multiple states, and including the President of the States, is absurd. It is enumerated in the Constitution.
    They just “chickened out” and didn’t want to rule on the merits of the case. So bad for our Country!
    Trump firing on my FB feed.

And some people still doubt this guy is a bad president? What would you have done? What would Ron Paul do ?

I do not believe the Hospitals are crowded with Covid Patients.

I do not believe that the Morgues are overflowing.

and have no reason to believe that Biden won the Election..

I do believe that the MSMedia LIES. and are more Blatant about it than ever.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Of course.

Fully Enjoying a 2nd Trump administration.

Of course the Fauci Crime Syndicate and The SEE BS Network will be reminding us every 5 minutes that covid19 has killed a Gazillion Americans and there are a Bazillion New cases.

And I will be ignoring the lying sons of bitches

Hard to enjoy any administration when the Republic has fallen. Did you not read the OP?

Since we're hear, what exactly did you enjoy about the 1st four years?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Hard to enjoy any administration when the Republic has fallen. Did you not read the OP?

Since we're hear, what exactly did you enjoy about the 1st four years?
    Of course , it is an awful state of affairs when the treasonous, seditious Demo Rats and the Deep State Cabal are attempting to steal the election.

But there are several options to deal with the thugs so I’ll reserve judgment.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567