View Poll Results: ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll

6 40.00%

9 60.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best RPF Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Sometimes I click on his posts just to see his avatar.

That's my new favorite.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    How did I miss this? Reported. Bryan, take care of this for me.
    You're getting slow old man.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    That's my new favorite.
    Too bad they're not wearing sunglasses.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You're getting slow old man.
    Have you thought about dyeing your ponytail? It would look cute.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Which pointy tail are you referring to?
    "The Patriarch"

Which pointy tail are you referring to?
    You asked for it..

Attachment 4989

That one.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That one.
    It's gone, I can't sport that look anymore. That was my last one.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Hahaha, I love it. With the healthy anti-authoritarian mindset on this site, Choice #2 is running away with the vote! Double the vote than the requested choice #1 is getting! (Um, that is, four votes to two).
    He wanted #2 to win. We all know this site is contrarian, you have to use Vizzini logic here
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    He wanted #2 to win. We all know this site is contrarian, you have to use Vizzini logic here
    Vizzini here demonstrates the science of dialectics, as perfected by German philosopher G. W. F. Hegel

Dialectics in "The Princess Bride"
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Willy is correct. I wanted to exemplify how easy it is to manipulate libertarians. Very easy. Currently 60% voting for my secret choice #2. Kind of reminds me of the Trumptards still left here, cause the establishment and media totally hate Trump.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

I wonder what the significance of @Indy Vidual 's clock is?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I wonder what the significance of @Indy Vidual 's clock is?

As the years fly by it gets harder to remember what I was thinking.

The last trace of freedom ends at midnight, and we are getting way too close.
    The good news:
    It was originally at ~11:50 pm and improved the night Rand was elected to the Senate in 2010.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    As the years fly by it gets harder to remember what I was thinking.

The last trace of freedom ends at midnight, and we are getting way too close.
    The good news:
    It was originally at ~11:50 pm and improved the night Rand was elected to the Senate in 2010.
    Your personal doomsday clock? I like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Every day I pretend my Avatar is something different.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Rev9.

Where is Rev9? That guy was a piece of work. And very smart and a good writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    1. Liberty Eagle
    2. Truth Warrior
    3. Pcosmar Red white and blue
    Where is Truth Warrior? didn't he hit 1000 posts before anyone else got to about 25? Or somethin' like that?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Where is Truth Warrior? didn't he hit 1000 posts before anyone else got to about 25? Or somethin' like that?
    banned.......again.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345