Thread: Jeff Sessions' Authoritarian Drug Crackdown Won't Work

Jeff Sessions' Authoritarian Drug Crackdown Won't Work

Ron Paul Liberty Report:
    On Friday, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions sent a directive to US Federal Prosecutors to pursue the most severe penalties possible for drug infractions, even if it triggers large mandatory minimum sentences. Like the drug war itself, this new/old approach will prove a dismal failure. We'll tell you why...

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul bump. The police state is enjoying quite the upsurge under our new MAGA prez.
    "The Patriarch"

Drug war:

Fear of what a man might do with an inanimate object, while totally ignoring what man will do with power over other men.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ron Paul bump. The police state is enjoying quite the upsurge under our new MAGA prez.

Exactly as predicted. But I'm sure this can somehow be Trumpsplained to show we poor benighted souls how this really turns out to be a crippling blow to the deep state. Or something.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Exactly as predicted. But I'm sure this can somehow be Trumpsplained to show we poor benighted souls how this really turns out to be a crippling blow to the deep state. Or something.
    Do you have any examples of these crack-downs? I've been hearing about them for months, but haven't seen any.

Trump getting elected was certainly a crippling blow to the deep state. This issue helped him get elected. That's about all I have. Everything else is speculation.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you have any examples of these crack-downs? I've been hearing about them for months, but haven't seen any.

Trump getting elected was certainly a crippling blow to the deep state. This issue helped him get elected. That's about all I have. Everything else is speculation.
    As you just stated, changes don't occur overnight. He just sent out the memo, it's a pretty fair bet he intends to do just what he says.
    "The Patriarch"