Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (FULL VIDEO) Woman Pulls Gun on Beligerent Mom and Daughter in Chipotle Parking Lot

(FULL VIDEO) Woman Pulls Gun on Beligerent Mom and Daughter in Chipotle Parking Lot

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She was arrested.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She was arrested.

Which "she"?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

What a very risky thing to do in the environment. She and her husband could lose their job or the DA could take them to court where they could spend 100s of thousands of dollars defending themselves. On top of that they could be doxxed and face endless harassment by BLM operatives. The best thing was to stay in the car and keep moving. These people were trying to bait her into doing something for the camera and she almost resisted it.

White Couple Arrested After Viral Video Shows Woman Pulling Gun on Family Outside Chipotle

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Awhite couple was charged with felonious assault on Thursday after viral videos showed a woman pointing a gun on a Black woman in the parking lot of a Michigan Chipotle.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]In the widely-circulated videos taken earlier this week, a Black woman, 34, and her 15 and 13-year-old daughters confront a white woman, who police identified as Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32, outside of the restaurant in Orion Township, Mich. The Black family demands that Wuestenberg apologize for bumping into the 15-year-old girl, exchanging accusations of racism with Wuestenberg and her husband, 42-year-old Eric Peter Wuestenberg. As the couple tries to pull away from the restaurant, the woman stands behind their vehicle and slams it with her hand. Wuestenberg then rushes out of the car and points a gun at the woman.

https://time.com/5862747/white-coupl...-gun-michigan/
    [/COLOR]
    Why I am not surprised? yup, they were charged for defending themselves. Sometimes there is a difference between doing the right thing and doing the smart thing. The smart thing would have recognized the bait and get the hell out the first opportunity you got

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Why I am not surprised? yup, they were charged for defending themselves. Sometimes there is a difference between doing the right thing and doing the smart thing. The smart thing would have recognized the bait and get the hell out the first opportunity you got
    The smart thing would be for everybody to stand for the person with the gun acting in self-defense. Baiting is no excuse to put your hand or other on somebody else's property.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The smart thing would be for everybody to stand for the person with the gun acting in self-defense. Baiting is no excuse to put your hand or other on somebody else's property.
    Maybe so, but the right thing would also be for the members of this forum to stand up for everyone who was unjustly banned from the forum. But we all know that virtually everybody in the forum right now choose the smart option which is to keep schtum so as not to get in trouble with the mods. You did the smart thing then and you wanna do the smart thing in this situation with the belligerent women

Everyone in that video is an idiot.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    What a very risky thing to do in the environment. She and her husband could lose their job or the DA could take them to court where they could spend 100s of thousands of dollars defending themselves. On top of that they could be doxxed and face endless harassment by BLM operatives. The best thing was to stay in the car and keep moving. These people were trying to bait her into doing something for the camera and she almost resisted it.
    He was already fired.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1279096988802461702

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1279101154195124224
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He was already fired.
    He should have just left. They others were obviously looking for trouble. His wife and him played right into it. The black lady should get get fired from her job as well right? She was just as racist. Equal rights and all.

They are all idiots. Every single one of them in that video.

Somehow, this video of someone defending their home did not make it onto every news outlet in America...

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPoli...5709817692087/

https://twitter.com/sav_says_/status...37556063039488

A-ha.

Told ja, dumbasses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    …First off, as I suspected, “Karen” does, in fact, mean “white woman”...

How can any of you miss that? Why would you consider this okay and funny?...

...The whole crux of the story is:

“Another typically unreasonable white lady threatens a poor hapless black man… “

…This case is a lot like the Covington Catholic School boys’ story!

Have you all gone blind?!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-Central-Park
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ral-Park/page2
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ral-Park/page2

...The incident comes as the concept of a 'Karen' has come to denote someone who represents white entitlement amid widespread Black Lives Matter protests.

In the past month several months the nickname has taken off, after multiple videos of white women throwing tantrums in public.

One of the original 'Karen' videos involved white woman Amy Cooper calling the police on Christian Cooper, a black birdwatcher in Central Park, claiming he was threatening her when he had simply asked her to put her dog on a leash.

Christian Cooper was never charged but he has since described the footage as proof of how quickly a white person can be to make a false or overzealous accusation against a black person to law enforcement.

In light of police brutality and systemic racism within law enforcement, such false accusations, he said, can be particularly dangerous.

In another example, a white New Jersey woman was dubbed 'Permit Karen'*for calling the police on her black neighbors after she allegedly repeatedly harassed them about needing a permit to install a patio in their backyard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rontation.html

If you carry, you should also have pepper spray. I don't think there would be charges if they used pepper spray instead of a fire arm.

I read that she is pregnant too.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I read that she is pregnant too.
    No idea if this is true, but someone on Twitter said that the couple had two kids in the back seat. If true, does that bolster the defense case? Is concern that an attacker is about to break windows throwing glass on the kids better grounds for self-defense?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A different point of view about this and another similar incident.

I don't know where the woman got her firearms training, but notice she had to rack one into the chamber.

I always carry with one in the chamber. Ain't nobody got time to rack one into the chamber in an emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I don't know where the woman got her firearms training, but notice she had to rack one into the chamber.

I always carry with one in the chamber. Ain't nobody got time to rack one into the chamber in an emergency.
    True

Not surprised that the husband lost his job. In this BLM environment, most white people that get into these situations will lose.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-06-2020 at 06:57 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

With my guns without safeties, I do not leave one in the chamber. But I also carry 2 extra full magazines.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    With my guns without safeties, I do not leave one in the chamber. But I also carry 2 extra full magazines.
    Mine doesn't have a safety, but it has a mighty long trigger pull before it fires and I have an extra magazine in my pocket.

Mine doesn't have a safety, but it has a mighty long trigger pull before it fires and I have an extra magazine in my pocket.
    None of my handguns have safeties. Revolvers are few and far between with a safety. All my semi’s are double/single action, no safety.. and with one in the chamber. I am very comfortable with this setup. In a stressful situation my dumbass would forget to disengage the safety. Pull the trigger, goes bang.

Edited to add I’ve never been comfortable with cocked and locked. I prefer the long first trigger pull.
    Last edited by sam1952; 07-06-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Similar point of view as the OP video.

They may be missing the bigger picture by focusing only on black women. No doubt they have experiences that have led them to these conclusions.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Our feminized society that demonizes physical strength, and harshly punishes men via the Police and courts, has created a massive power gap. Women can use the full force of the Police and law against men at any time. Some of them will take advantage of that power. Some will abuse it.

And how did it become acceptable for someone to get into someone else's face, verbally assault them, insult them, threaten them, and the victim is expected to take it? That more recent norm is causing a lot of these problems. When there are consequences for such attacks, maybe those attacks will stop.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did no one notice that this is the exact same tactic Dogleash Doofus used against Central Park Karen?!

That is - choose victim, get up in their face over essentially nothing, harass and threaten unrelentingly - then cry victim when the antagonized person finally reacts?

Black mother and daughter were a$$es. I agree. But.....why didn't the couple keep driving once they got in the car? Yes ratchet mom got behind the car and started beating on it. So just back up s-l-o-w-l-y.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

No idea if this is true, but someone on Twitter said that the couple had two kids in the back seat. If true, does that bolster the defense case? Is concern that an attacker is about to break windows throwing glass on the kids better grounds for self-defense?
    So the self defense theory is that the ratchet mom had been watching karate kid and was going to smash through the windows with her bare hands? Okay. I'll go with that. Then why stop the car? You're in a car. Hard to tell from the video, but there seemed to be room for the couple to just drive off.

Edit: I suppose their defense attorney will argue they were assaulted through the car. (Yes you can be assaulted if property connected to you is assaulted though I don't know if cars count.) Anyway, I hope some store camera footage comes out.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 07-07-2020 at 09:59 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Did no one notice that this is the exact same tactic Dogleash Doofus used against Central Park Karen?!

That is - choose victim, get up in their face over essentially nothing, harass and threaten unrelentingly - then cry victim when the antagonized person finally reacts?
    There is no doubt these are all set-ups, to destroy the people entrapped. Two of them were recorded and intended to be put on the internet, the woman in the airport just assumed she was public enough for witnesses to see.

But, the tactics described in the video you quoted, of women calling the police to take out a man was what "Central Park Karen" tried to do. So that case was different in that respect from the other two. It was her reaction, but it was an example of exercising the power of the Police to take care of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Black mother and daughter were a$$es. I agree. But.....why didn't the couple keep driving once they got in the car? Yes ratchet mom got behind the car and started beating on it. So just back up s-l-o-w-l-y.
    Probably.

As I have stated before about all of this incidents on video, we are all Monday morning quarterbacking, sitting in the comfort of our chairs, watching and rewatching, sometimes in slo-motion, perhaps reflecting or debating for hours on what happened and what could have been done different. The people involved are in real time, with real emotions, real danger and real adrenaline.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So the self defense theory is that the ratchet mom had been watching karate kid and was going to smash through the windows with her bare hands? Okay. I'll go with that. Then why stop the car? You're in a car. Hard to tell from the video, but there seemed to be room for the couple to just drive off.

Edit: I suppose their defense attorney will argue they were assaulted through the car. (Yes you can be assaulted if property connected to you is assaulted though I don't know if cars count.) Anyway, I hope some store camera footage comes out.
    She cold have pulled something out of her purse, or picked up something on the ground. You never know. I think they probably got out of the car because the woman was going to continue blocking it, and then would scream about them trying to run her over, which she was already screaming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast