Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clint Eastwood's best movie

Spoiler Alert!

"This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about Joe Kidd?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I can't believe nobody has mentioned The Big Lebowski..

He did a great job playing that guy at the bar with the moustache.
    You moron that was Sam Elliot.

He was great in Conagher. https://vimeo.com/119976367

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    You moron that was Sam Elliot.

He was great in Conagher. https://vimeo.com/119976367
    He's my Honey's other love. he's taller,,that's all.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    Spoiler Alert!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I would have to say that is the very worst acting I have ever seen in my life..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Great career as an entertainer..And I have liked most of his work. it truly is hard to point to a single best

I guess Unforgiven just tripped my trigger.. I kind of thought "HEART OF GOLD" was the end of Firefly.

Chivalry may be dirty and ugly,, but it still lives.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123