Thread: The government won't require mandatory vaccinations

Thumbs down The government won't require mandatory vaccinations

I don't think the government will outright mandate everyone be vaccinated.

But what they could do is start with a requirement for those in the military, then those who work for the government, then government contractors, then those who enter government buildings, then those who board a plane, then those who get welfare, then those who attend government schools, then they could make it a requirement to be vaccinated before you can renew any government license (work, drivers, carry, etc) or cross a federal border.

And then they will still claim with a straight face that vaccination is optional and you can choose not to be vaccinated by not doing any of the above activities.

:-)
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When the vaccine first comes out it won't be made mandatory. Then the media and the government will fake a bunch of coronavirus deaths and they'll use that to justify making it mandatory.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

But what they could do is start with a requirement for those in the military, then those who work for the government, then government contractors, then those who enter government buildings, then those who board a plane, then those who get welfare, then those who attend government schools, then they could make it a requirement to be vaccinated before you can renew any government license (work, drivers, carry, etc) or cross a federal border.

And then they will still claim with a straight face that vaccination is optional and you can choose not to be vaccinated by not doing any of the above activities.

Correct, it will be done by extinguishing your options, until you have no options.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

That's the way it's most often always done. No big news here.

I already got mine.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I already got mine.
    They will require an “immunity passport“ which is in the works.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Danke has the new gates experimental vaccine already and hes alright so i dont know why you pansies are so scared .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-29-2020 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Danke has the new gates experimental vaccine already and hes alright so i dont why you pansies are so scared .
    Is Danke Deep State to subvert RP Forum with covert intel so we feel safe about getting vaccinated?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This almost goes without saying by now. This deep into the psy-op it is clear that the plan is to walk you in by baby steps, first no masks then masks, first restaurants then bars then gyms. Makes perfect sense.

The best weapon we have is to expose it, show the steps so people see, yep that box is checked, now that one. So everyone sees this is not a coincidence but a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It won't be a passport, too easy to fake. It will be an under skin chip. And a lot more will be in it than your vaccination record.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Is Danke Deep State to subvert RP Forum with covert intel so we feel safe about getting vaccinated?
    Yep

Each passing day leads to less people supporting vaccines, let alone mandatory vaccines. By the time they are "ready" for the plebs consumption, and they pull the trigger on reducing the ability to participate in societal privileges, it's going to have insufficient support to make it worthwhile for them to push it unless they are planning on committing NWO agenda suicide. Which at this point does not seem that far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

"Consent is voluntary, enforcement will be compulsory."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The day I voluntarily get the vaccine is the day I voluntarily turn in my firearms.

That's all I've really got to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I told them, " I already got mine."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/28/cdc-...-vaccines.html

The CDC on Wednesday proposed guidelines for distributing a coronavirus vaccine in the U.S. if and when one is authorized. Those guidelines propose “groups for early phase vaccination” to include health-care workers, essential personnel and vulnerable Americans, such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions.

That includes all people working in health-care settings, such as hospitals, long-term care facilities, home-based care, outpatient centers and pharmacies, according to the CDC’s guidelines. The agency estimates there are between 17 million and 20 million health-care workers in the U.S.

Essential personnel, which the CDC estimates to be 60 million to 80 million people, working in food and agriculture, transportation, education, energy, wastewater and law enforcement would also be prioritized according to the proposal.

Putting on my black tinfoil hat here, but if I wanted to ensure that sickly people, elderly people, obese people, reckless people that go to the hospital a lot and others I deemed to be "useless eaters" would be depopulated first, I'd make sure all of their immediate medical caretakers were given a vaccine with some kind of concoction in it that ensures quick infection of those "useless eaters."

---------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Each passing day leads to less people supporting vaccines, let alone mandatory vaccines. By the time they are "ready" for the plebs consumption, and they pull the trigger on reducing the ability to participate in societal privileges, it's going to have insufficient support to make it worthwhile for them to push it unless they are planning on committing NWO agenda suicide. Which at this point does not seem that far fetched.
    This appears to be getting their attention, as the timeline for vaccine release is being compressed further and further. "Strike while the iron is still hot" as the saying goes.

FDA willing to fasttrack vaccines before trials end
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/30/fda-...ee-trials.html

FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn said in an interview with the Financial Times that he’s willing to consider granting emergency authorization for a Covid-19 vaccine before clinical trials have been completed.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-30-2020 at 09:41 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book