Thread: Full Bodycam Footage of George Floyd Arrest - 30 minutes long

Full Bodycam Footage of George Floyd Arrest - 30 minutes long

There was a portion of this video released like a week ago that was like 5 or 10 minutes long. Here is a longer half-hour version that was released just today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkEGGLu_fNU

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am seeing lots of copsuckers on youtube and reddit saying this absolves the officers somehow. I don't see how it does, even though Floyd was being a drugged-up idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    I am seeing lots of copsuckers on youtube and reddit saying this absolves the officers somehow. I don't see how it does, even though Floyd was being a drugged-up idiot.
    Yep nothing in that video warrants putting your knee on a neck. I've seen much more resistant guys before. All it takes is some patient officer who know a bit about how to talk to people and diffuse situations. Let the guy calm down. Problem is that officers aren't made to be patient anymore. It all goes to hell at 9 minutes where he starts the I'm claustrophobic $#@!.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yep nothing in that video warrants putting your knee on a neck. I've seen much more resistant guys before. All it takes is some patient officer who know a bit about how to talk to people and diffuse situations. Let the guy calm down. Problem is that officers aren't made to be patient anymore. It all goes to hell at 9 minutes where he starts the I'm claustrophobic $#@!.
    Because everybody knows that if you say I can't breath that means you can and regardless the proper first aid for someone who can't breath is to put your knee on his neck.

/sarcasm
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.